Reply
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
339
Views

339 Views
Message 1 of 13

@aruzinsky wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@aruzinsky wrote:

I'm a glass is 20% full kind of guy. Smiley Very Happy

 


20% full is almost empty.


Thank you for admitting that you refill your gas tank before it is 20% full.

 


Intellect functions better without vodka. 80% of Blacks People think that trump is a racist, the other 20% may drink vodka.


Man learns from history that man learns nothing from history.
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
339
Views
Highlighted
Regular Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
424
Views

424 Views
Message 2 of 13

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@aruzinsky wrote:

I'm a glass is 20% full kind of guy. Smiley Very Happy

 


20% full is almost empty.


Thank you for admitting that you refill your gas tank before it is 20% full.

 

You are getting sleepy.
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
424
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
432
Views

432 Views
Message 3 of 13

@aruzinsky wrote:

I'm a glass is 20% full kind of guy. Smiley Very Happy

 


20% full is almost empty.


Man learns from history that man learns nothing from history.
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
432
Views
Highlighted
Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
457
Views

457 Views
Message 4 of 13

@CriticalThinking wrote:

More than half of Americans say Trump is racist, including 80% of African-Americans, a new poll found

 
 

They think that because Trump's a racist.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
457
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
465
Views

465 Views
Message 5 of 13

LOL!!

 

Well it certainly looks like Trump's efforts to reach ALL Americans has had a major positive impact on the number of Black voters since 2016.  According to the original post, there has been significant increase in support.  We still have 10 months til the election.

 

The dimms and never Trumpers should pace themselves as it sure looks like we have 4 years 10 months of the Trump Presidency...

 

It turns out he is the worst racist ever, just look at his actual history on race relations, instead of the propaganda spewed here...  GOOGLE can be your friend... Look it up for yourself.

 

80% is fewer people than 92% hating the President.  The outreach is working.

 

Does that scare you guys?  

 

Too FUNNY!!

 

 

 

VIMTSTL
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
465
Views
Highlighted
Regular Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
474
Views

474 Views
Message 6 of 13

I'm a glass is 20% full kind of guy. Smiley Very Happy

 

You are getting sleepy.
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
474
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
482
Views

482 Views
Message 7 of 13

Don't you love it when Trump Lovers find 2 or 3 black people who voted for Trump and they try to make it sound as if that's the rule as opposed to the exception?

Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
482
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
4
Kudos
494
Views

494 Views
Message 8 of 13

It's not just black people, lots of white people think he's a racist.

Report Inappropriate Content
4
Kudos
494
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
4
Kudos
543
Views

543 Views
Message 9 of 13

trump promised he would unite Americans.  How's that going?

 


"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
Report Inappropriate Content
4
Kudos
543
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
5
Kudos
562
Views

562 Views
Message 10 of 13

Just a very short time ago we had a right wing poster here claim that approximately 20% of Blacks would vote for tRump.

 

Gee, did he base his opinion on this poll, thinking that the other 20% would vote for tRump?   ROFLMAO !!!!!


Man learns from history that man learns nothing from history.
Report Inappropriate Content
5
Kudos
562
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Thursday, October 1 – Coronavirus Tele-Town Hall Event

1 p.m. ET - Coronavirus: Vaccines & Coping During the Pandemic

Call: 1-855-274-9507

Top Authors