Is your 'stuff' stressing you out? TV personality Matt Paxton has tips for downsizing and decluttering in our free, two-part webinar! Register now.

Reply
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
246
Views

Re: 77% of Trump supporters would still support him if he colluded with Russia.

246 Views
Message 11 of 80

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:


Proving your point is an impossibility since you have no point - there was no treason.


No "impossibility" rk as you've just proved my point for the second time!


I have proven that there was treason by saying there was no treason.

 

A truly strange bit of "logic".


Strange because you contrived it.

 

My point (stated in the section of this thread that you truncated) was that you look the other way and divert from all of Trump's vile actions .... including treason.

Of course I truncated it, your chains end up one word wide.

 

So now you have proved my point the third time with your latest "truly strange" and "illogical" diversion!

So, if I didn't prove there was treason by saying there was no treason - what are you saying?


 

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
246
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
240
Views

Re: 77% of Trump supporters would still support him if he colluded with Russia.

240 Views
Message 12 of 80

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:


Proving your point is an impossibility since you have no point - there was no treason.


No "impossibility" rk as you've just proved my point for the second time!


I have proven that there was treason by saying there was no treason.

 

A truly strange bit of "logic".


Strange because you contrived it.

 

My point (stated in the section of this thread that you truncated) was that you look the other way and divert from all of Trump's vile actions .... including treason.

 

So now you have proved my point the third time with your latest "truly strange" and "illogical" diversion!

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
240
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
252
Views

Re: 77% of Trump supporters would still support him if he colluded with Russia.

252 Views
Message 13 of 80

I have taken the Service Personal  🐶S to several rallies to stand up against hate.  I have had the 🐶 interact with the crowd and no standers. A rather positive response from people carrying 45 Trump signs. I have spoken to these people and even had respectful conversations. Several  Trump supporters have helped at the Food not Bombs  community garden and share.  They have helped make meals for the homeless veterans.  Provided clothes and other items  for our homeless. Spoken with other community representatives about the serious problems  America  is currently trying to handle. Nancy 

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
252
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
248
Views

Re: 77% of Trump supporters would still support him if he colluded with Russia.

248 Views
Message 14 of 80

 


@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:


Proving your point is an impossibility since you have no point - there was no treason.


No "impossibility" rk as you've just proved my point for the second time!


I have proven that there was treason by saying there was no treason.

 

A truly strange bit of "logic".


Does saying that trump is not in thrall to Putin make that an infallible truth? 

No - it does not - no more than insisting that a trump supporter is speaking/posting truthfully when the statement is made that trump is more pro-United States of America than pro-trump - makes that unverified allegation true...

44>dolt45
Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
248
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
217
Views

Re: 77% of Trump supporters would still support him if he colluded with Russia.

217 Views
Message 15 of 80

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:


Proving your point is an impossibility since you have no point - there was no treason.


No "impossibility" rk as you've just proved my point for the second time!


I have proven that there was treason by saying there was no treason.

 

A truly strange bit of "logic".

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
217
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
254
Views

Re: 77% of Trump supporters would still support him if he colluded with Russia.

254 Views
Message 16 of 80

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

 


Not true rk ...... You conveniently looked the other way on Trump's racist, bigoted, misogynist "vile actions" as well as his self proclaimed entitlement to grab women by their crotch because he is a celebrity .... and watch teenage girls get undressed at his pageants because he must do "inspections" at his pageants ..... ALL VILE ACTIONS rk!

 

And  now, as clearly observed at Helsinki, Trump commits the vile action of treason ..... siding with Russia while throwing our country under a bus and disparaging our allies ..... ALL VILE ACTIONS rk!


There was no treason so all the sputtering is pointless.


Known facts point out what Trump supporters want to continually evade ..... hardly "pointless"!

 

 


That changes nothing. ......

........ for a Trump supporter.

As Trump stated, he could shoot someone in the middle of Fifth Avenue and not lose a single supporter!

 

There was no treason so all that sputtering is pointless.

And you've proved my "point"!


 


Proving your point is an impossibility since you have no point - there was no treason.


No "impossibility" rk as you've just proved my point for the second time!

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
254
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
259
Views

Re: 77% of Trump supporters would still support him if he colluded with Russia.

259 Views
Message 17 of 80

We have posters that resolve all kinds of issues with the very light statement that Many citizens of the lef  hate Trump. Poor Trump is hated by everyone in this message board.

The ridiculous assertion that hatred is what moves people to dislike Trump's policies ;is actually a verifiable view that  they really don't have an iota of excuses that approval of the crazy policies  are actually good so, when someone criticize them OH that is because they Hate Trump.  Trump hatred    etc.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
259
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
261
Views

Re: 77% of Trump supporters would still support him if he colluded with Russia.

261 Views
Message 18 of 80

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@angeleyes64 wrote:
@ManicProgressive

Just goes to show you much they care for The Donald, and how L I T T L E they love their Country.

In reality it shows how much we love our country and understand what it is all about. 

 

On the other side is a strange collection of hate filled people who want to complain about Comrade, Nazis, racists, lap-dog, lil donnie, porn stars, bunnies, rabbit-holes, Russian words, and so much more including the Reagan tax cuts.

 

There is a "coming out of the closet" moment occurring for Socialists. But for the hate filled, rather than positively celebrating their ideology, too many are so deep into negativity that they can only busy themselves in their hatred for our President.

 

Wouldn't it be nice if they could find joy in the words of Sanders and Ocasio-Cortez instead of having to constantly getting their panties in a wad over the President's?

 

Wouldn't it be great if they could get together for positive group action instead of constantly having to form mobs to attack someone or something?

 

They are a sorry lot.......


...... The "sorry lot" are those supporters of Trump he mentioned when he stated he could shoot someone in the middle of Fifth Avenue and not loose a single supporter.   Your post is the epitome of Trump's statement ..... looking the other way and diverting from Trump's vile actions.

And as usual, you employ your trite accusation that all those who refuse to look the other way on Trump's vile actions are hate filled!

 

"Wouldn't it be great" if Republicans could stop trying to cover up Trump's vile actions?


True - the President is not doing any "vile actions" hence no one is covering up any "vile actions".


For an inability to respond with anything meaningful or factual, you now employ your trite dishonest game of inserting your words into the comments of another poster ..... contriving the other poster's comments into something that was never stated ..... exhibiting yet another cover up for Trump's vile actions! 


As I said - the President is not doing any "vile actions" hence no one is covering up any "vile actions". And the above is simply the standard post regardless of the topic.


Not true rk ...... You conveniently looked the other way on Trump's racist, bigoted, misogynist "vile actions" as well as his self proclaimed entitlement to grab women by their crotch because he is a celebrity .... and watch teenage girls get undressed at his pageants because he must do "inspections" at his pageants ..... ALL VILE ACTIONS rk!

 

And  now, as clearly observed at Helsinki, Trump commits the vile action of treason ..... siding with Russia while throwing our country under a bus and disparaging our allies ..... ALL VILE ACTIONS rk!


There was no treason so all the sputtering is pointless.


Known facts point out what Trump supporters want to continually evade ..... hardly "pointless"!

 

 


That changes nothing. ......

........ for a Trump supporter.

As Trump stated, he could shoot someone in the middle of Fifth Avenue and not lose a single supporter!

 

There was no treason so all that sputtering is pointless.

And you've proved my "point"!


 


Proving your point is an impossibility since you have no point - there was no treason.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
261
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
259
Views

Re: 77% of Trump supporters would still support him if he colluded with Russia.

259 Views
Message 19 of 80

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@myexper wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@angeleyes64 wrote:
@ManicProgressive

Just goes to show you much they care for The Donald, and how L I T T L E they love their Country.

In reality it shows how much we love our country and understand what it is all about. 

 

On the other side is a strange collection of hate filled people who want to complain about Comrade, Nazis, racists, lap-dog, lil donnie, porn stars, bunnies, rabbit-holes, Russian words, and so much more including the Reagan tax cuts.

 

There is a "coming out of the closet" moment occurring for Socialists. But for the hate filled, rather than positively celebrating their ideology, too many are so deep into negativity that they can only busy themselves in their hatred for our President.

 

Wouldn't it be nice if they could find joy in the words of Sanders and Ocasio-Cortez instead of having to constantly getting their panties in a wad over the President's?

 

Wouldn't it be great if they could get together for positive group action instead of constantly having to form mobs to attack someone or something?

 

They are a sorry lot.......


...... The "sorry lot" are those supporters of Trump he mentioned when he stated he could shoot someone in the middle of Fifth Avenue and not loose a single supporter.   Your post is the epitome of Trump's statement ..... looking the other way and diverting from Trump's vile actions.

And as usual, you employ your trite accusation that all those who refuse to look the other way on Trump's vile actions are hate filled!

 

"Wouldn't it be great" if Republicans could stop trying to cover up Trump's vile actions?


True - the President is not doing any "vile actions" hence no one is covering up any "vile actions".


For an inability to respond with anything meaningful or factual, you now employ your trite dishonest game of inserting your words into the comments of another poster ..... contriving the other poster's comments into something that was never stated ..... exhibiting yet another cover up for Trump's vile actions! 


As I said - the President is not doing any "vile actions" hence no one is covering up any "vile actions". And the above is simply the standard post regardless of the topic.


Not true rk ...... You conveniently looked the other way on Trump's racist, bigoted, misogynist "vile actions" as well as his self proclaimed entitlement to grab women by their crotch because he is a celebrity .... and watch teenage girls get undressed at his pageants because he must do "inspections" at his pageants ..... ALL VILE ACTIONS rk!

 

And  now, as clearly observed at Helsinki, Trump commits the vile action of treason ..... siding with Russia while throwing our country under a bus and disparaging our allies ..... ALL VILE ACTIONS rk!


There was no treason so all the sputtering is pointless.


Known facts point out what Trump supporters want to continually evade ..... hardly "pointless"!

 

 


That changes nothing. ......

........ for a Trump supporter.

As Trump stated, he could shoot someone in the middle of Fifth Avenue and not lose a single supporter!

 

There was no treason so all that sputtering is pointless.

And you've proved my "point"!


 

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
259
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
262
Views

Re: 77% of Trump supporters would still support him if he colluded with Russia.

262 Views
Message 20 of 80

Of course trump supporters would support him in anything, including mass murder/ethnic cleansing - just so long as they were certain they would get their cut of the loot...

44>dolt45
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
262
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have a question about AARP membership or benefits? Ask it in the AARP Help Membership forum, Benefits & Discounts forum, or General forum.


multiple white question marks with center red question mark

Top Authors