Take a look at aging around the world in 'A New Age,' a special report by AARP and Magnum Photos.

Reply
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
147
Views

Re: 7 Top Takeaways From Grassley’s Report On Brett Kavanaugh’s Accusers

147 Views
Message 1 of 7

They lied in an effort to effect the proper confirmation process of a SCOTUS Justice. Is the far right supposedly being "stupid" really a factor?

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
147
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
171
Views

Re: 7 Top Takeaways From Grassley’s Report On Brett Kavanaugh’s Accusers

171 Views
Message 2 of 7

@jimc91 wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

@nctarheel, this article was written by  Margot Cleveland.

 

 What is your point in slandering Ben Domenech?

 

Do you have any thoughts on the 7 takeaways from Senator Grassley's report written about by Margot Cleveland?

 

As Cent wrote: There is no obligation for you to reply to a thread you have no interest in.

 

 


Got it!

 

No interest in the topic...  BTW it's ok to use the scroll button...

 

Too FUNNY!

 

 

 


Here is the real take away.  Far right cover up for being stupid. They were afraid to have the FBI look at this because there was a very good chance the FBI would have found the truth, and the truth would always sink the far right so they went to the tried and true far right way have their own people look into it, and recruit a far right org. back them up. Lie upon lie and what you get is a lie, and that is what we got. What is not funny is that the far right once again assist dictator Trump, and his handlers in their takeover of the US Govt. This time the S.C.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
171
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
187
Views

Re: 7 Top Takeaways From Grassley’s Report On Brett Kavanaugh’s Accusers

187 Views
Message 3 of 7

@jimc91 wrote:

@nctarheel, this article was written by  Margot Cleveland.

 

 What is your point in slandering Ben Domenech?

 

Do you have any thoughts on the 7 takeaways from Senator Grassley's report written about by Margot Cleveland?

 

As Cent wrote: There is no obligation for you to reply to a thread you have no interest in.

 

 


Got it!

 

No interest in the topic...  BTW it's ok to use the scroll button...

 

Too FUNNY!

 

 

 

VIMTSTL
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
187
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
194
Views

Re: 7 Top Takeaways From Grassley’s Report On Brett Kavanaugh’s Accusers

194 Views
Message 4 of 7

 


@jimc91 wrote:

 

 What is your point in slandering Ben Domenech?

 

Whatever is printed in THE FEDERALIST is suspect due to the shady, shady, shady past of its founder.

 

First of all, slander does not exist when what is said is truthful.

 

The founder of THE FEDERALIST was soon to get fired from THE WASHINGTON POST for multiple incidents of plagiarism but he quit when he knew he was being investigated.

 

The media outlet has also RATIONALIZED CHILD MOLESTATION.

 

Why would I believe a media outlet that has RATIONALIZED CHILD MOLESTATION?

 

If you wish to believe a media outlet that has RATIONALIZED CHILD MOLESTATION; you are welcome to do so.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
194
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
204
Views

Re: 7 Top Takeaways From Grassley’s Report On Brett Kavanaugh’s Accusers

204 Views
Message 5 of 7

@nctarheel, this article was written by  Margot Cleveland.

 

 What is your point in slandering Ben Domenech?

 

Do you have any thoughts on the 7 takeaways from Senator Grassley's report written about by Margot Cleveland?

 

As Cent wrote: There is no obligation for you to reply to a thread you have no interest in.

 

 

VIMTSTL
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
204
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
215
Views

Re: 7 Top Takeaways From Grassley’s Report On Brett Kavanaugh’s Accusers

215 Views
Message 6 of 7

 

 


@jimc91 wrote:

 

http://thefederalist.com/2018/11/05/7-top-takeaways-grassleys-report-brett-kavanaughs-accusers/

 

I didn't even click the link, folks.

 

It's from THE FEDERALIST, ladies and gents.

 

That's the media outlet created by Ben Domenech because he had been shunned by legitimate journalistic outlets because he was a HABITUAL PLAGIARIZER, having plagiarized material from THE NEW YORKER, THE WASHINGTON POST, THE NATIONAL REVIEW and several other sources.

 

It is also a media outlet that has defended THE RATIONALIZATION OF CHILD MOLESTATION to increase the HUMAN POPULATION.

 

It keeps its funding source SECRET.

 

Nothing to read in THE FEDERALIST because its a debunked source headed by a plagiarizing, pedophile defending, secretive outcast from the legitimate JOURNALISM PROFESSION.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
215
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
247
Views
6
Replies

7 Top Takeaways From Grassley’s Report On Brett Kavanaugh’s Accusers

247 Views
Message 7 of 7

On Saturday, Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Chuck Grassley released a 400-page report detailing the Senate’s investigation of the numerous charges leveled against Justice Brett Kavanaugh in the eleventh hour of his confirmation process.

 

While it repeated many previously known facts, the report included several new tidbits that further expose the fraudulent nature of the claims of sexual misconduct. Here are the top seven takeaways.

 

http://thefederalist.com/2018/11/05/7-top-takeaways-grassleys-report-brett-kavanaughs-accusers/

 

 

 

VIMTSTL
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
247
Views
6
Replies