Reply
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
146
Views

Re: 7 Big Takeaways From Andrew McCabe’s Planned Coup

146 Views
Message 11 of 51

@Tom5678 wrote:

Incorrect Jim, here is some of what HAS been verified in the Dossier so far.


This is from YOUR link to Newsweek...

 

Not proven: Russia had been cultivating Trump for years, or at all.

 

Not proven: Trump was offered real estate deals in Russia and turned them down. 

 

Not proven: Trump's lawyer worked as an intermediary between Trump and Russia.

 

Not proven: Trump is open to blackmail due to illicit sexual activities in Russia.

 

Then this:

 

Verified: Former Trump campaign adviser Carter Page met with representatives of Russian state-owned oil giant Rosneft.

 

Has Carter Page been charged with any crime?  Answer NO.

 

Verified: The Kremlin targeted educated youth and swing state voters during its cyber attacks in the 2016 campaign. 

 

What does that have to do with Donald Trump?  Answer NOTHING

 

So, what is your point?

 

For the most part the Steele dossier has never been verified to incriminate the Donald Trump, the private citizen or Donal Trump the duly elected President of the United States of America.

 

 

 

 

VIMTSTL
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
146
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
131
Views

Re: 7 Big Takeaways From Andrew McCabe’s Planned Coup

131 Views
Message 12 of 51
Snoopy, I guess doing his job. Sad!!!! Mcabe is not a criminal IMO, but Trump is. An unindicted co-conspirator for starters and looks to be going downhill from there, lol!
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
131
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
126
Views

Re: 7 Big Takeaways From Andrew McCabe’s Planned Coup

126 Views
Message 13 of 51

@rk9152 wrote:

@Tom5678 wrote:
LOCK HIM UP!! and throw away the key!

Don't get carried away. I can see McCabe getting 5 years or so but "throw away the key" is excessive.


What crime has McCabe committed? I notice the right has no problem wanting those who don’t accept Trump as the savior locked up with no investigation or conviction but get all bent out of shape when Trump is simply being investigated.

 

Why is he so afraid of this investigation when he has his puppets in the DOJ, the Senate and the SC to protect him? Has his crimes been so heinous that even his most loyal supporters will run away when they find out the truth?

Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
126
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
4
Kudos
116
Views

Re: 7 Big Takeaways From Andrew McCabe’s Planned Coup

116 Views
Message 14 of 51

@jimc91 wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

In the alternate reality of Trump World, anyone investigating their idol and hero in the White House is corrupt. They actually believe Robert Mueller is corrupt while praising Comrade Trump.


What do you call it when a FBI agent uses "Unverified Intelligence" as probable cause to launch a FBI investigation on a private citizen?  

 

How was the FISA warrant acquired with unverified intelligence?  Do you actually think they informed the FISA Judge their "probable cause" evidence was Unverified?  

 

Well over here we consider that unlawful action to be "Corrupt"...

 

Furthermore...  The folks on this board that really believe President Trump is a Russian Spy are certainly approaching tinfoil hat territory...

 

 

 

 


When the FBI receives intelligence that someone is conspiring with a foreign country and they launch an investigation, I call it that they are doing their job.

 

The FISA warrant was acquired by presenting what information they had and where they obtained it. If the only time that an investigation could be launched was when the investigating agency had ‘verified intelligence’ there would never be any investigation.

 

Since you have shown no unlawful action, may we assume you don’t know what ‘corrupt means?

 

I think that your tinfoil hat is a little too tight. 

Report Inappropriate Content
4
Kudos
116
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
115
Views

Re: 7 Big Takeaways From Andrew McCabe’s Planned Coup

115 Views
Message 15 of 51
Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
115
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
115
Views

Re: 7 Big Takeaways From Andrew McCabe’s Planned Coup

115 Views
Message 16 of 51

@jimc91 wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

JimC believes the conspiracy theories he reads are factual. I'm sorry Jim, they aren't.

 

The Steel dossier has never been verified, that is a fact.

 

No jim, that is not a fact.  We do not yet know everything Mueller has or has not verified in the dossier.  We do know, he's working on it.

"But no charges have been filed against Steele, and no information has been made public about the government’s efforts to authenticate the 'Trump-Russia Dossier' that Steele disseminated before and after the 2016 presidential election," the company's lawyers argued.

 

"Deception is an essential element of a conspiracy to defraud the United States," Mueller's team wrote.

Mueller makes rare mention of Trump dossier author

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/09/24/mueller-trump-dossier-author-838280

 

 

 


 

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
115
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
128
Views

Re: 7 Big Takeaways From Andrew McCabe’s Planned Coup

128 Views
Message 17 of 51

@Tom5678 wrote:
LOCK HIM UP!! and throw away the key!

Don't get carried away. I can see McCabe getting 5 years or so but "throw away the key" is excessive.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
128
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
137
Views

Re: 7 Big Takeaways From Andrew McCabe’s Planned Coup

137 Views
Message 18 of 51

@CriticalThinking wrote:

JimC believes the conspiracy theories he reads are factual. I'm sorry Jim, they aren't.

 

 


The Steel dossier has never been verified, that is a fact.

 

The Steel dossier was used to obtain the FISA warrant to spy on a private citizen, that also is a fact.

 

The above is NOT a theory, they are facts...

 

 

VIMTSTL
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
137
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
140
Views

Re: 7 Big Takeaways From Andrew McCabe’s Planned Coup

140 Views
Message 19 of 51

Trump supporters live next to a big river that is called DENILE in Egypt, or maybe it's DENIAL, me thinks.

Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
140
Views
Highlighted
Respected Social Butterfly
3
Kudos
145
Views

Re: 7 Big Takeaways From Andrew McCabe’s Planned Coup

145 Views
Message 20 of 51

@jimc91 wrote:

 

Furthermore...  The folks on this board that really believe President Trump is a Russian Spy are certainly approaching tinfoil hat territory...

 


 

Spy?  Nah.  Sycophant, maybe.  Puppet.

 

Pssst.  Don't tell Donnie that, because nobody has been tougher on Russia than he has.  Nobody!  Woman LOL

 

It is sort of telling though that Donnie says he asks Vlad and Vlad says he didn't do it and Donnie believes him, but he doesn't trust or believe his own intelligence agencies.  Not a good look for a POTUS.  (*Vlad rubbing hands in glee*)



    

Report Inappropriate Content
3
Kudos
145
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

AARP Call-in Event: Coronavirus: Maintaining Your Well-Being

Ask experts about the coronavirus, learn how to protect yourself, stay connected and cope with stress and anxiety brought on by the pandemic. Join AARP for a special call-in event April 9, at 1:00 pm (EDT).

You can participate by calling toll-free 1-855-274-9507.

Learn more about the event on our Tele-Town Hall page.

Top Authors