Medicare open enrollment begins Tuesday! Visit the AARP Medicare Resource Center for the information you need to make your best choices.

Reply
Treasured Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
161
Views

Re: 7 Big Takeaways From Andrew McCabe’s Planned Coup

161 Views
Message 1 of 51

I hardly think a law enforcement official pointing out the number and secrecy around contacts between the Trump administration and America's most prolific enemy is a coup. Why are Republicans so in favor of law and order until they have their own personal traitor to America?

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
161
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
171
Views

Re: 7 Big Takeaways From Andrew McCabe’s Planned Coup

171 Views
Message 2 of 51

@jimc91 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

JimC believes the conspiracy theories he reads are factual. I'm sorry Jim, they aren't.

 

 


The Steel dossier has never been verified, that is a fact.

 

The Steel dossier was used to obtain the FISA warrant to spy on a private citizen, that also is a fact.

 

The above is NOT a theory, they are facts...

 

 


@john258 ,


                      < LEFT BLANK INTENTIONALLY >


You left it blank since you are wrong. The Steele dossier has never been proven wrong on anything so far. It has been proven correct on everything looked into so far. Our far right at work again.

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
171
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
187
Views

Re: 7 Big Takeaways From Andrew McCabe’s Planned Coup

187 Views
Message 3 of 51

@john258 wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

JimC believes the conspiracy theories he reads are factual. I'm sorry Jim, they aren't.

 

 


The Steel dossier has never been verified, that is a fact.

 

The Steel dossier was used to obtain the FISA warrant to spy on a private citizen, that also is a fact.

 

The above is NOT a theory, they are facts...

 

 


@john258 ,


                      < LEFT BLANK INTENTIONALLY >

VIMTSTL
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
187
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
202
Views

Re: 7 Big Takeaways From Andrew McCabe’s Planned Coup

202 Views
Message 4 of 51

   Apparently the RW "news" groups are over-looking or ignoring the facts that McCabe talked to both Paul Ryan and Mitch...well he also talked to the Gang of 8 - so it was not like he was in a closet talking to folks....but RW will refuse to acknowledge that lots of folks in DC knew and raised ZERO objections to his investigation.     just sayin....RW don't get out much.   

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
202
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
212
Views

Re: 7 Big Takeaways From Andrew McCabe’s Planned Coup

212 Views
Message 5 of 51

@jimc91 wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

JimC believes the conspiracy theories he reads are factual. I'm sorry Jim, they aren't.

 

 


The Steel dossier has never been verified, that is a fact.

 

The Steel dossier was used to obtain the FISA warrant to spy on a private citizen, that also is a fact.

 

The above is NOT a theory, they are facts...

 

 


Oh how wrong you are. So far nothing in the Steel dossier has been proven not to be true. There are parts of it that have not been proven true or wrong yet, but we do not know what Muller knows so in time we  will know the score of true to false . So far score card is. True items 100%, False Items 0%.

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
212
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
233
Views

Re: 7 Big Takeaways From Andrew McCabe’s Planned Coup

233 Views
Message 6 of 51

@jimc91For the most part the Steele dossier has never been verified to incriminate the Donald Trump, the private citizen or Donal Trump the duly elected President of the United States of America.

It is naive to say, "For the most part" when Mueller and the SDNY have not completed their investigations.  Remember jim, the Southern District of New York is concerned with "dt, "the private citizen".

"They have jurisdiction over the president’s political operation and businesses — subjects that aren’t protected by executive privilege."

Subjects Steele investigated and reported on in his dossier.

 

 


 

Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
233
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
234
Views

Re: 7 Big Takeaways From Andrew McCabe’s Planned Coup

234 Views
Message 7 of 51
I do as well...
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
234
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
3
Kudos
242
Views

7 Big Takeaways From Andrew McCabe’s Planned Coup

242 Views
Message 8 of 51

"The released documents contain dozens of pages that are entirely blacked out."

 

"National security experts who have reviewed the document say that even the parts that aren't blacked out contain more than enough information to provide a judge reason to rule that the FBI had probable cause to believe that Page was an agent of Russia."

Report Inappropriate Content
3
Kudos
242
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
3
Kudos
247
Views

7 Big Takeaways From Andrew McCabe’s Planned Coup

247 Views
Message 9 of 51

As I stated earlier, JimC doesn't understand probable cause and he doesn't understand how FISA warrants are cross referenced by 4 judges (all of whom were Republican). Probable cause is a very low threshold which is established by an array of factors. JimC believes the right wing conspiracy theory that the FBI only used the Steele Dossier to establish probable cause for the warrant. 

 

"The so-called dossier formed only a smart part of the evidence used to meet the legal burden of establishing "probable cause" that Page was an agent of Russia."

Report Inappropriate Content
3
Kudos
247
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
248
Views

Re: 7 Big Takeaways From Andrew McCabe’s Planned Coup

248 Views
Message 10 of 51
point is, some of it HAS been verified, while some has not, YET. We don't have the Mueller final report in yet, and it sounds like the American people may not be able to see it, when it does come out,which is really unfortunate IMO. So stay tuned!
Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
248
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Are you new to the online community? Say Hi and tell us a bit about yourself, your interests, and how we can help make this community a great experience for you!


close-up group of seniors smiling at camera

Top Authors