Tell Congress to stop Rx greed and cut prescription drug prices now! Here’s how.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: 63 percent of ‘non-citizens’ on welfare, 4.6 million households

Message 11 of 40

@rk9152 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@MIseker wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

I haven't seen anyone here support welfare for illegals, its just an illusion that fits your narrative. Neither did i see a number on ILLEGALS recieving welfare, another illusion i suppose. EITC is not welfare, it is an EARNED INCOME TAX CREDIT. So what, other than illusion, is this topic about? Just Jim's beliefs?

illegals do not file income tax so EITC is not a factor. 

I don't know  about many posters, but I do not agree with illegals immigration. but what i have seen throughout theyears here in this message board is a lot on lack of knowledge as to the laws of the land.

Illegals do not pay  Federal taxes unless they have a TIN nummber which is not very oftern and done by illegals that are in the process of getting their green card and don't want to pay penalties.

'

Otherwise, they don't pay federal taxes, they do pay sales taxes but I don't think that is what we are speaking about.

Yes, they do send most of their earnings home and work here illegally, those are the facts of our illegal immigration.

But, again Americans are the ones that are guilty of having this situation without resolution, because they simply don't demand from their politicians a resolution to this issue.

I have been discussing the immigration issue since before Obama became president  and nothing has changed.

So, instead of arguing with each other, demand a solution from the Congress and the Senate of this country. 

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 40

Once again the simple strategy of trump supporters and trump repubs...fear and divide. 

Divide the public with lies and fabrications of phantom events. Fear the immigrants, for all the wrong reasons. 

How rude of immigrants wanting a life. How rude of immigrants wanting a job, to work and provide for their family. How rude that they will take jobs that others see as beneath them. 

We see the actions of those that try to confuse and contort reality...even bad actions become transparent!

Never Forget

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 40

CIS lies.   https://www.cbpp.org/archives/4-14-03wel.htm

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 40

@rk9152 wrote:

@Olderscout66 wrote:

But this attack is more than just the normal Republican racism.

What race is "illegal???  That is the topic - illegal immigrants.

When the GOPerLords sent out this latest attack, the real purpose was to vilify THE PROGRAMS, not just people of color. This makes it easier for Yertle McConnell and the GOPers to destroy the social safety net and still get votes from their moronic base. Seems to be working as planned - the wingers on this blog are falling right in line to support this latest barrage of lies and slander, so when the GOPers wreck PPACA, SNAP, TANF, Social Security and Medicare, the base will be cheering another Victory for the Freedom to have LESS no matter how hard you work. And they wonder why they're not doing as well as their parents did - go figure.

And then then the mind reading - "the real purpose".

Suggest you read the first post in this thread. It is about ALL immigrants not just illegal immigrants. Whatever is included the claim is false.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 40

@Olderscout66 wrote:

jimc's entire article and the GOPers defence of same are nothing more than the extension of lil' donny's total disregard for truth.

Like their leader, the Trumpettes now understand the lofo base of the GOP will believe anything they feed it, so they no longer bother with FACTS because they know the ones they're trying to enrage and drive to the polls never check ANYTHING using a rational source.

Then all the Conspiracy Theorists and Slander-mongers of the Republican Propaganda Ministry will be telling the same lies, which the dupes will accept as confirmation of the lie they're "checking".

Fortunately they are a small minority.

UNfortunately they ALWAYS vote, and have Gerrymandered and vote suppressed their way to far too many crooked victories.

Restore majority rule

VOTE OUT THE NRAGOP IN EVERY ELECTION EVERY TIME.

GOPers, lil donny, Trumpettes, lofo, conspiracy theorists, slander-mongers, Propaganda Ministry, dupes, and gerrymandered - which of those relate to the cost to the tax payers of illegals???

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 40

@MIseker wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

We should also point out that contray to Fox Propaganda, illegal immigrants contribute heavily to our economy. But don't tell our loyal Fox Viewers who think the immigrants are coming to take away their homes and jobs.

THERE'S A WINNING STRATEGY FOR THE DIMMS!

If you were to take a poll of the average American tax payer citizen voter I believe you will find the overwhelming majority will be against handing out any kind of welfare to non-citizens.

I haven't seen anyone here support welfare for illegals, its just an illusion that fits your narrative. Neither did i see a number on ILLEGALS recieving welfare, another illusion i suppose. EITC is not welfare, it is an EARNED INCOME TAX CREDIT. So what, other than illusion, is this topic about? Just Jim's beliefs?

illegals do not file income tax so EITC is not a factor. 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 40

@CriticalThinking wrote:

We should also point out that contray to Fox Propaganda, illegal immigrants contribute heavily to our economy. But don't tell our loyal Fox Viewers who think the immigrants are coming to take away their homes and jobs.

Any specifics that you might have seen on Fox??

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 40

@rker321 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Rker, I think you need to repeat the fact that illegal immigrants aren't allowed to collect welfare for both JimC and RK. It would be nice if they would acknowledge facts instead of innuendo.

Thank You

Note: Illegal immigrants are primarily a very hard working group of people. Remember, they came here for JOBS.

321 - you might want to point out WIC, schools, hospital care to ct. And there is the below but I expect that will only lead to a discussion about the source.

https://www.heritage.org/immigration/report/the-fiscal-cost-unlawful-immigrants-and-amnesty-the-us-t...

If illegal immigrants require WIC, MEDICARE and other benefits they are usually for thier children who are born in the US.  Illegal inmigrants have the right to go to a hospital like any other tourist that finds themselves in an medical emergency and get treatment in any hospital.
My own son in law had a heart attack ona cruise and was put ashore in Cozumel he got the treatment that he needed. they didn't as for his insurance.. and the same is with anyone that has a medical emergency in this country. 
WIC is milk for babies up to 2years. 

And if illegal children go to school in the US blame the courts that actually deemed unconstitutional not to allow these children to go to school.

So stop the criticsm you need to research and really know the immigration laws a lot better than you do. and put sources that really don't provide facts about any of this.

You are rationalizing expenses that I stated. They do exist.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 40

jimc's entire article and the GOPers defence of same are nothing more than the extension of lil' donny's total disregard for truth.

Like their leader, the Trumpettes now understand the lofo base of the GOP will believe anything they feed it, so they no longer bother with FACTS because they know the ones they're trying to enrage and drive to the polls never check ANYTHING using a rational source.

Then all the Conspiracy Theorists and Slander-mongers of the Republican Propaganda Ministry will be telling the same lies, which the dupes will accept as confirmation of the lie they're "checking".

Fortunately they are a small minority.

UNfortunately they ALWAYS vote, and have Gerrymandered and vote suppressed their way to far too many crooked victories.

Restore majority rule

VOTE OUT THE NRAGOP IN EVERY ELECTION EVERY TIME.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 40

@jimc91 wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

THERE'S A WINNING STRATEGY FOR THE DIMMS!

If you were to take a poll of the average American tax payer citizen voter I believe you will find the overwhelming majority will be against handing out any kind of welfare to non-citizens.

So it begins.
Kudos
Views