Refresh your driving skills with the AARP Smart Driver online course! Use promo code THANKS to save 25 percent.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: 60%- Say trump Has Worsened Race Relations

Message 1 of 16

RWNJ’s defend an equally crazy president who is a racist, sexual predator, liar, con man, and Russian sympathizer.  They do it using his techniques. 

BTW, I thought bringing RACIST Steve Spencer, the KKK, and other deplorables to Charlottesville to stir up racial tensions WAS JUST SOO TOTALLY CLASSY. ( KKK’s Grand Wizard shredded lame attempts to lie about that one.)

Yeah, that’s the way fools show class—and when that back fires—they just keep on doing the same.

Too bad there seems never to be facts, morality, or rationale used.

trump has brought out domething in his base—IT CERTAINLY ISN’T CLASSY—but it is stunningly;

immoral

illogical

illegitimate

despicable

And often just plain ridiculously funny in its abject STUPIDITY!

Gee, I miss having a real president!

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 16

@gruffstuff wrote:

Most Americans Say Trump’s Election Has Led to Worse Race Relations in the U.S.

No question about it, but we all knew it was coming, it's what Trump ran on, it's the lever he used to get himself elected. However it's not just about race, it's also about religion.

Skin color are religion ( the wrong ones )  are the new yellow stars of David in the USA under Trump and Republicans in general.

There is no outrage from the base of the Republican party or their Congressional counterparts because this is exactly what they wanted when they voted for Trump.

This is what Progressives MUST understand. The deplorables who elected Der Trumper have no interest in REASON, they vote AGAINST anything that advances people who are NOT JUST LIKE THEM. Sad but true, there's no fixing stupid, so these people will not change their votes which means the only way to end their control of the political agenda is to OUTVOTE THEM.

They are less than 26% of the registered voters, and even less of young people, but if Democrats cannot get to the polls EVERY TIME and vote for the best candidate, we'll consider Der Trumper as the beginning and not the end of Rule by the Stupid.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 16

What the RW means by "fighting BACK" is fighting to return America to the 18th Century when slavery was legal and only rich white men could vote. Every single thing Republicans have done in the past 30 years moves us toward an Oligarchy that will enslave workers by making their jobs the only way they can get health care for their families and from which they can never retire because SS will cease to exist and keeping the masses uneducated by destroying public education and making higher education unaffordable for all but the very wealthy, JUST LIKE IT WAS IN THE 1700's.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 16

@rk9152 wrote:

We have learned that we too are allowed to fight back. Granted, we do it with much more class, but the mere fact of our fighting back has the left in a tizzy.

Only in the extremely warped minds of trump's deplorable's is increased racist behavior considerd "much more class".  Disgusting!

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 16

Yes, there has been a change. There was a time when those us on the right were expected to sit back and accept comments like, "all those who lick trump’s feces covered boots". We have learned that we too are allowed to fight back. Granted, we do it with much more class, but the mere fact of our fighting back has the left in a tizzy.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 16

Most Americans Say Trump’s Election Has Led to Worse Race Relations in the U.S.

No question about it, but we all knew it was coming, it's what Trump ran on, it's the lever he used to get himself elected. However it's not just about race, it's also about religion.

Skin color are religion ( the wrong ones )  are the new yellow stars of David in the USA under Trump and Republicans in general.

There is no outrage from the base of the Republican party or their Congressional counterparts because this is exactly what they wanted when they voted for Trump.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 16

@NerdyMom wrote:

Well, yeah.  My kids have been harassed unmercifully since the election cycle began.   Hate and bias crimes are up at astronomical rates.   That bigotry has always been there.  But now many people feel free to openly express it and act on it.  

So sorry to hear your children are exposed to this hatred/bigotry, NerdyMom.  Makes my heart ache...

To your point:

New Report Offers Proof Of US Hate Crime Rise In The Trump Era

TRUMP'S SPEECH CAUSES MORE ANTI-MUSLIM HATE CRIMES THAN TERRORISM, STUDY SHOWS

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 16

Well, yeah.  My kids have been harassed unmercifully since the election cycle began.   Hate and bias crimes are up at astronomical rates.   That bigotry has always been there.  But now many people feel free to openly express it and act on it.  

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 16

@Centristsin2010–I remember when there were politicians who deserved respect! There are still some, but between the Tea Party politicians and the scum called trump, as well as all those who lick trump’s feces covered boots, respectable Republican politicians are hard to find. 

Gee, I miss having a real president!

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 16

@KidBoy2 wrote:

Epster posted..

I'm with the 30%. (And leaving this thread >rightnow<, because minority opinion is so very cherished here on the political forum that, well, I just don't wanna know about all the accolades sure to be fired in my general direction ... LOL)

=========================

Gee, I remember when this board was made up of mostly people that showed respect for each other and respect for our politicians.

Yeah, just as you did when Obama was in office...

Bawahahahahaha.....

Kudos
Views