Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 1 of 66

@john258 wrote:

There is a choice between two people. Biden, and Trump period. Soosie wants to just discuss Biden and tells us she thinks he has Dementia. One can believe what ever they want but that does not change our choice Biden or Trump. To do that you have to look at both men, and not only one.

When you do that you find that Trump has mental problems to the extent that over 150 mental health experts have told us Trump has mental problems and should not be President. No one has told us that about Biden.

If Biden is elected he will attract the best people to help him run the govt. as he is respected across party lines. Just the reverse is True on Trump, and we have seen that for 3 years. So if we assume Soosie is correct the People Biden has serving in govt. would carry on and the country return to the greatness it had before Trump if anything happens to Biden.

Yes Soosie it was years ago I knew Biden like most in here I am old. If I had my way no one over 70 would be allowed to run for President.

The choice is Trump or Biden. Biden is the best of the two.

Well, it is reasonable to question Biden's mental state considering his age.  On the other hand, he is obviously in excellent shape and the gaffs he has said are pretty consistent with the gaffs we have heard from him over his decades of public service.  

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 66

There is a choice between two people. Biden, and Trump period. Soosie wants to just discuss Biden and tells us she thinks he has Dementia. One can believe what ever they want but that does not change our choice Biden or Trump. To do that you have to look at both men, and not only one.

When you do that you find that Trump has mental problems to the extent that over 150 mental health experts have told us Trump has mental problems and should not be President. No one has told us that about Biden.

If Biden is elected he will attract the best people to help him run the govt. as he is respected across party lines. Just the reverse is True on Trump, and we have seen that for 3 years. So if we assume Soosie is correct the People Biden has serving in govt. would carry on and the country return to the greatness it had before Trump if anything happens to Biden.

Yes Soosie it was years ago I knew Biden like most in here I am old. If I had my way no one over 70 would be allowed to run for President.

The choice is Trump or Biden. Biden is the best of the two.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 66

@Richva wrote:

When Trump started smacking himself in the head with his responses to the pandemic (I take no responsibility) and then the George Floyd demonstrations, Biden switched from strong offense to letting Trump do all his own damange.  That shows he is mentally flexible.

You've hit the nail on the head, @Richva.

It is clear that SWAMPY DON sees that he is sailing on a sinking ship. His polls stink, his core base(except for those on the fringe) is leaving him, his frequency of exaggerations and lies has increased, and worst of all, he is killing his own citizens daily by his misinformation and inaction.

Biden can see this as well as any of us and as you said, is letting SWAMPY DON create his own damage.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 66

@Soosie wrote:
@Richva...No problem Soosie. I can stay on point.
Looking at the statements made by Biden, I conclude that he is far from dementia. Looking at the source of the poll, I conclude it is quite biased in its approach. Happy to help.

.................Are you saying this is is Political record as well as his current mental health?????

His past record as a servant of the people is excellent.  He was highly effective throughout his entire career but I was talking about how he has organized and executed his political campaign.  He has organized Democrats from conservative to the most rabit Bernie supporter.  It takes mental acuity to do that.  When Covid hit, he pivoted from in person events to an extremely strong online presence which grows daily. More acuity.  When Trump started smacking himself in the head with his responses to the pandemic (I take no responsibility) and then the George Floyd demonstrations, Biden switched from strong offense to letting Trump do all his own damange.  That shows he is mentally flexible. 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 66
No problem Soosie. I can stay on point.
Looking at the statements made by Biden, I conclude that he is far from dementia. Looking at the source of the poll, I conclude it is quite biased in its approach. Happy to help.

@Richva....................Are you saying this is is Political record as well as his current mental health?????
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 66

@Soosie wrote:
Let's see............I believe this topic started as one about Biden's mental decline and then it went to the usual.......Trump, Trump, Trump. The only defense I read was someone rode the train with him for 5 years. Didn't mention when this was. Was it 1 year ago, 2, or perhaps many years ago? I'm not sure how this defends his present mental condition. The post didn't mention if they were close friends , perhaps sat together, had a few chats. Some of that information could have been helpful. The post did mention that he is different today from back then (however long ago). I still hope some poster here will offer some information on his political record. I am talking about BIDEN, not TRUMP. Can anyone do this?????????????

No problem Soosie.  I can stay on point. 

Looking at the statements made by Biden, I conclude that he is far from dementia. Looking at the source of the poll, I conclude it is quite biased in its approach.  Happy to help. 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 66
Let's see............I believe this topic started as one about Biden's mental decline and then it went to the usual.......Trump, Trump, Trump. The only defense I read was someone rode the train with him for 5 years. Didn't mention when this was. Was it 1 year ago, 2, or perhaps many years ago? I'm not sure how this defends his present mental condition. The post didn't mention if they were close friends , perhaps sat together, had a few chats. Some of that information could have been helpful. The post did mention that he is different today from back then (however long ago). I still hope some poster here will offer some information on his political record. I am talking about BIDEN, not TRUMP. Can anyone do this?????????????
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 66

@gordyfl wrote:

Who will you support for President? Biden or Trump. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'll have to watch more TV commercials.

That is what Trump hopes. If that is the way vote casting is decided Trump feels he will win as he did last time. This time we need people to understand the issues, and that this country is in the fight of its life to avoid a Hitler type Dictator.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 66

@gordyfl wrote:

Who will you support for President? Biden or Trump. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'll have to watch more TV commercials.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 66
well said as usual Cee Tee. This IS all about good versus evil, and I would add dispicable.
Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

September is Emergency Preparedness month.

Do you have an emergency plan in place?

Share or ask questions today.

Emergency preparedness kit

Top Authors