Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 21 of 66

This is a battle for the Soul of America. It is Good versus Evil.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 22 of 66

I just saw this campaign ad for the second time on TV today here in the battleground state of Florida.

It is not a Super PAC ad. At the end of the commercial Trump says "I am Donald Trump and I approve this message."

Trump's team says this ad is in response to the ads run by Team Biden challenging Trump's physical and mental capabilities. They say the Democrats opened this can of worms. I did see one of those Biden ads, too.

2020 is suddenly becoming the Dementia Campaign.

Notice how they use an old television set as a prop. Pretty clever.

Trump's ad...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJOUG1aqKmk

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 23 of 66

@john258 wrote:

By only looking at Biden and say what Soosie thinks is true we vote for Trump to avoid the problem.

I do not have a background in this area, but I do have something else which is important to the subject. I knew Joe Biden. Spent many Monday mornings on the train with him.  About 5 years to be exact. To me the Joe Biden I knew then is different than the Joe Biden now, and I agree with what Nctarheel says.

Thanks for your post, @john258. I find it refreshing that someone that has had direct contact with one of the candidates is so forthcoming. As noted above, you have referenced how you know Joe Biden. You recognize that he is an older man, as am I, and maybe is not as "sharp" as he once was.... are any of us?

Again, @john258, thanks for your openness.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 24 of 66

Lets step back a second on this. It makes no sense to cover only one of the contenders for President in this area. We will be asked to pick a President from one of 2 people. Donald Trump or Joe Biden.

By only looking at Biden and say what Soosie thinks is true we vote for Trump to avoid the problem. We have to look at Trump mental state also and if they both have the same problems which will effect the country the least.

I do not have a background in this area, but I do have something else which is important to the subject. I knew Joe Biden. Spent many Monday mornings on the train with him.  About 5 years to be exact. To me the Joe Biden I knew then is different than the Joe Biden now, and I agree with what Nctarheel says.

Lets look at Trump. Over 150 mental health experts have told us in writing Trump has mental problems. They did this they said for the good of the country. We know by fact Trump lies about 90% of the time. Everything Trump does is based on what he can get for himself. Every person who has worked for him tells us that he is not fit and should not be President. He has been involved in all types of fraud his whole business life. Trump U, and his charity are examples. Trump cares little about people. Right now Trump wants large audiences for his speeches even though he knows that  people will be come ill, die, spread the virus. None of that matters to him. His actions back up what the mental health experts have told us.

Between the two men there is only one choice for this country to make if it wants to reestablish its leadership role in the world, and keep its people healthy, and alive.   BIDEN

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 25 of 66

@Soosie wrote:
It mirrors what I have watched when working with dementia patients.

He has dementia.

@Soosie,

You have made two statements above. One, that Biden's actions mirror what you have watched in working with dementia patients. Then, you make a diagnosis in that you say, "He has dementia."

I have a background in this area and all I see with Joe Biden is age appropriate physical and mental abilities.

What are your credentials to be able to diagnose Biden as you have done above?

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 26 of 66

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 27 of 66
nope it was not, LOL.
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 28 of 66

I think when Biden could not even drink a glass of water without using a two handed grip, that was telling............oh wait.............that was not Biden was it?

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 29 of 66
maybe not the best, but light years better than the current criminal we got! Lock him up!!!
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 30 of 66

@Tom5678 Wrote:

he ain't perfect but light years ahead of the current bum in the White House!!!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Whataboutism.png

Biden is the best the dimms can offer the American voters for 2020?  Please get serious!

VIMTSTL
Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

September is Emergency Preparedness month.

Do you have an emergency plan in place?

Share or ask questions today.

Emergency preparedness kit

Top Authors