Reply
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
37
Views

Re: 5000 People a Day are Leaving NY

37 Views
Message 1 of 14
To your point I agree somewhat, but it was suggested that resticting travel would lead to dictatorship and the end of the nation. That's over the top, way over.

Rhode Island is now going door to door looking for escaped NY'ers. All vehicles with NY plates are being stopped by RI State Police. NY'ers are not free to move about the country. They're abandoning the ship.




libs are nuttier than squirrel poop
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
37
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
57
Views

Re: 5000 People a Day are Leaving NY

57 Views
Message 2 of 14

You win the most left field post of the week so far. So wrong on so many different issues,  I don't know where to start.  Why make stuff up?

 

Did you see where 60% of all infections come from the tri state area? but your correct by traveler bring in the virus. How about that idiot from NY who had the virus, knew it, got on a plane (Jet Blue) and flew to Florida. Tar and feather for him. Friend of yours?

 

However you did not answer how restricting travel will be the end of us. Inquireing minds want to know. Please edumacate me. 


By limiting travel we slow (not stop) the spread of the virus.  This gives time to "cycle through" the coming waves of sick and dying spreading out the demands on medical facilities, staff, and responders.  The question considered in the response is which is worse for our survival as a nation and as individuals.  A pandemic which spreads like wildfire, closing all businesses and eating up scarce resources or travel restrictions and managing the resulting economic impact with planning and stimulus. 

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
57
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
75
Views

Re: 5000 People a Day are Leaving NY

75 Views
Message 3 of 14
When then... grow up.

libs are nuttier than squirrel poop
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
75
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
110
Views

Re: 5000 People a Day are Leaving NY

110 Views
Message 4 of 14

@Fishslayer777 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@Fishslayer777 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@Fishslayer777 wrote:
Restrictions expanded ;
State Of Florida: A mandatory 14-day self-isolation period is in effect for anyone traveling by plane to Florida from New York, New Jersey or Connecticut. Anybody who has visited these areas in the last 3 weeks, and is already in Florida or travels to Florida from another destination, is also mandated to self-quarantine.

How about all the people from FL who are traveling to other States and spreading it. How about the spring break kids who went home and carried it to their states. We might be better off if the other states did not allow anyone from FL into their State. Now if this starts to happen and next the Gov. FL start to close roads like they did from Key West to Miami you would see the end of theUSA very quickly as we would be like the old countries around the world. That would give Trump another victory total destruction of the USA before he could become full Dictator.


Florida is not the epicenter and have been expotentially affected by vistors from other stateds with higher infection rates. However you do bring up a good point when the snow birds start flocking home to northern states. 

 

You see limiting travel as "ending the United States" ? Explain how that twisted understanding of travel would cause the end of us?

 

Do you understand why they closed the Keys? I can explain it for you. 

 

President Trump doesn't want limited domestic travel, if he wants folks back to work? how did you come up with that? ... makes no sense.  I believe president Trump consistanly praises truck drivers who are moving goods and materials every day in every way. Do you understand the facts and grasp the reality of what's happening?  

 

Dictatorship? are you realy convinced this could happen? Don't you vote?


Hate to break  the news to you but FL has and will be the epicenter again before long as it was one of the places in the US where the Virus entered. When they study what happened  with the Virus they will find in many places it came from FL via a resident or traveler. Fl is to linked to South America, and Europe for a good part of the country just as NYC, and San Francisco. Trump does not know what he wants or does not want. He does not understand any of this but is to mentally impaired to realize that, and that is why people around him spend so much time cleaning up the mess he makes, and then they finally realize he is nothing but a NY Mob Boss, and leave. No one in Trumps years in business or now Govt. has ever praised him. He has destroyed every person, and every thing he has touched. The Gov. of FL closed the keys because their were no Virus cases there and lot on the FL mainland. The Gov. of FL seems to be in the same league as Trump because their are cases there. You speak of Truck drivers. They have trouble with traveling now since the places they normally stop along the way are closed by State Gov. so they bring food or are being fed by locals in some areas. Trump wants people back to work because he thinks that will make him look good, and to do that he is willing to kill people with the Virus. The real fact is the economy was about to collapse  this year due to what Trump has done. We were warned most of last year the the collapse was coming, but no one new what would be the final blow. The virus was the final blow. I understand the subject which is something Trump and his followers do not for if he and they did we would have seen a totally different last 3 years.


You win the most left field post of the week so far. So wrong on so many different issues,  I don't know where to start.  Why make stuff up?

 

Did you see where 60% of all infections come from the tri state area? but your correct by traveler bring in the virus. How about that idiot from NY who had the virus, knew it, got on a plane (Jet Blue) and flew to Florida. Tar and feather for him. Friend of yours?

 

However you did not answer how restricting travel will be the end of us. Inquireing minds want to know. Please edumacate me. 


You have no idea what is going on with this subject. Learn how it spread from China to here, and the number of people each carrier is effecting and then you will understand my answer to you. This country was built on freedom to travel any where in it with out a border checks at each state, and we were the first and that allowed this country to expand sea to shinning sea. The EU was formed in part to copy us, and so did a lot of other countries. Even the old Soviet Union.

 

 

Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
110
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
109
Views

Re: 5000 People a Day are Leaving NY

109 Views
Message 5 of 14

@john258 wrote:

@Fishslayer777 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@Fishslayer777 wrote:
Restrictions expanded ;
State Of Florida: A mandatory 14-day self-isolation period is in effect for anyone traveling by plane to Florida from New York, New Jersey or Connecticut. Anybody who has visited these areas in the last 3 weeks, and is already in Florida or travels to Florida from another destination, is also mandated to self-quarantine.

How about all the people from FL who are traveling to other States and spreading it. How about the spring break kids who went home and carried it to their states. We might be better off if the other states did not allow anyone from FL into their State. Now if this starts to happen and next the Gov. FL start to close roads like they did from Key West to Miami you would see the end of theUSA very quickly as we would be like the old countries around the world. That would give Trump another victory total destruction of the USA before he could become full Dictator.


Florida is not the epicenter and have been expotentially affected by vistors from other stateds with higher infection rates. However you do bring up a good point when the snow birds start flocking home to northern states. 

 

You see limiting travel as "ending the United States" ? Explain how that twisted understanding of travel would cause the end of us?

 

Do you understand why they closed the Keys? I can explain it for you. 

 

President Trump doesn't want limited domestic travel, if he wants folks back to work? how did you come up with that? ... makes no sense.  I believe president Trump consistanly praises truck drivers who are moving goods and materials every day in every way. Do you understand the facts and grasp the reality of what's happening?  

 

Dictatorship? are you realy convinced this could happen? Don't you vote?


Hate to break  the news to you but FL has and will be the epicenter again before long as it was one of the places in the US where the Virus entered. When they study what happened  with the Virus they will find in many places it came from FL via a resident or traveler. Fl is to linked to South America, and Europe for a good part of the country just as NYC, and San Francisco. Trump does not know what he wants or does not want. He does not understand any of this but is to mentally impaired to realize that, and that is why people around him spend so much time cleaning up the mess he makes, and then they finally realize he is nothing but a NY Mob Boss, and leave. No one in Trumps years in business or now Govt. has ever praised him. He has destroyed every person, and every thing he has touched. The Gov. of FL closed the keys because their were no Virus cases there and lot on the FL mainland. The Gov. of FL seems to be in the same league as Trump because their are cases there. You speak of Truck drivers. They have trouble with traveling now since the places they normally stop along the way are closed by State Gov. so they bring food or are being fed by locals in some areas. Trump wants people back to work because he thinks that will make him look good, and to do that he is willing to kill people with the Virus. The real fact is the economy was about to collapse  this year due to what Trump has done. We were warned most of last year the the collapse was coming, but no one new what would be the final blow. The virus was the final blow. I understand the subject which is something Trump and his followers do not for if he and they did we would have seen a totally different last 3 years.


You win the most left field post of the week so far. So wrong on so many different issues,  I don't know where to start.  Why make stuff up?

 

Did you see where 60% of all infections come from the tri state area? but your correct by traveler bring in the virus. How about that idiot from NY who had the virus, knew it, got on a plane (Jet Blue) and flew to Florida. Tar and feather for him. Friend of yours?

 

However you did not answer how restricting travel will be the end of us. Inquireing minds want to know. Please edumacate me. 


libs are nuttier than squirrel poop
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
109
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
125
Views

Re: 5000 People a Day are Leaving NY

125 Views
Message 6 of 14

@Fishslayer777 wrote:

@john258 wrote:

@Fishslayer777 wrote:
Restrictions expanded ;
State Of Florida: A mandatory 14-day self-isolation period is in effect for anyone traveling by plane to Florida from New York, New Jersey or Connecticut. Anybody who has visited these areas in the last 3 weeks, and is already in Florida or travels to Florida from another destination, is also mandated to self-quarantine.

How about all the people from FL who are traveling to other States and spreading it. How about the spring break kids who went home and carried it to their states. We might be better off if the other states did not allow anyone from FL into their State. Now if this starts to happen and next the Gov. FL start to close roads like they did from Key West to Miami you would see the end of theUSA very quickly as we would be like the old countries around the world. That would give Trump another victory total destruction of the USA before he could become full Dictator.


Florida is not the epicenter and have been expotentially affected by vistors from other stateds with higher infection rates. However you do bring up a good point when the snow birds start flocking home to northern states. 

 

You see limiting travel as "ending the United States" ? Explain how that twisted understanding of travel would cause the end of us?

 

Do you understand why they closed the Keys? I can explain it for you. 

 

President Trump doesn't want limited domestic travel, if he wants folks back to work? how did you come up with that? ... makes no sense.  I believe president Trump consistanly praises truck drivers who are moving goods and materials every day in every way. Do you understand the facts and grasp the reality of what's happening?  

 

Dictatorship? are you realy convinced this could happen? Don't you vote?


Hate to break  the news to you but FL has and will be the epicenter again before long as it was one of the places in the US where the Virus entered. When they study what happened  with the Virus they will find in many places it came from FL via a resident or traveler. Fl is to linked to South America, and Europe for a good part of the country just as NYC, and San Francisco. Trump does not know what he wants or does not want. He does not understand any of this but is to mentally impaired to realize that, and that is why people around him spend so much time cleaning up the mess he makes, and then they finally realize he is nothing but a NY Mob Boss, and leave. No one in Trumps years in business or now Govt. has ever praised him. He has destroyed every person, and every thing he has touched. The Gov. of FL closed the keys because their were no Virus cases there and lot on the FL mainland. The Gov. of FL seems to be in the same league as Trump because their are cases there. You speak of Truck drivers. They have trouble with traveling now since the places they normally stop along the way are closed by State Gov. so they bring food or are being fed by locals in some areas. Trump wants people back to work because he thinks that will make him look good, and to do that he is willing to kill people with the Virus. The real fact is the economy was about to collapse  this year due to what Trump has done. We were warned most of last year the the collapse was coming, but no one new what would be the final blow. The virus was the final blow. I understand the subject which is something Trump and his followers do not for if he and they did we would have seen a totally different last 3 years.

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
125
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
138
Views

Re: 5000 People a Day are Leaving NY

138 Views
Message 7 of 14

@john258 wrote:

@Fishslayer777 wrote:
Restrictions expanded ;
State Of Florida: A mandatory 14-day self-isolation period is in effect for anyone traveling by plane to Florida from New York, New Jersey or Connecticut. Anybody who has visited these areas in the last 3 weeks, and is already in Florida or travels to Florida from another destination, is also mandated to self-quarantine.

How about all the people from FL who are traveling to other States and spreading it. How about the spring break kids who went home and carried it to their states. We might be better off if the other states did not allow anyone from FL into their State. Now if this starts to happen and next the Gov. FL start to close roads like they did from Key West to Miami you would see the end of theUSA very quickly as we would be like the old countries around the world. That would give Trump another victory total destruction of the USA before he could become full Dictator.


Florida is not the epicenter and have been expotentially affected by vistors from other stateds with higher infection rates. However you do bring up a good point when the snow birds start flocking home to northern states. 

 

You see limiting travel as "ending the United States" ? Explain how that twisted understanding of travel would cause the end of us?

 

Do you understand why they closed the Keys? I can explain it for you. 

 

President Trump doesn't want limited domestic travel, if he wants folks back to work? how did you come up with that? ... makes no sense.  I believe president Trump consistanly praises truck drivers who are moving goods and materials every day in every way. Do you understand the facts and grasp the reality of what's happening?  

 

Dictatorship? are you realy convinced this could happen? Don't you vote?


libs are nuttier than squirrel poop
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
138
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
147
Views

Re: 5000 People a Day are Leaving NY

147 Views
Message 8 of 14

@Fishslayer777 wrote:
Restrictions expanded ;
State Of Florida: A mandatory 14-day self-isolation period is in effect for anyone traveling by plane to Florida from New York, New Jersey or Connecticut. Anybody who has visited these areas in the last 3 weeks, and is already in Florida or travels to Florida from another destination, is also mandated to self-quarantine.

How about all the people from FL who are traveling to other States and spreading it. How about the spring break kids who went home and carried it to their states. We might be better off if the other states did not allow anyone from FL into their State. Now if this starts to happen and next the Gov. FL start to close roads like they did from Key West to Miami you would see the end of theUSA very quickly as we would be like the old countries around the world. That would give Trump another victory total destruction of the USA before he could become full Dictator.

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
147
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
176
Views

Re: 5000 People a Day are Leaving NY

176 Views
Message 9 of 14
Restrictions expanded ;
State Of Florida: A mandatory 14-day self-isolation period is in effect for anyone traveling by plane to Florida from New York, New Jersey or Connecticut. Anybody who has visited these areas in the last 3 weeks, and is already in Florida or travels to Florida from another destination, is also mandated to self-quarantine.

libs are nuttier than squirrel poop
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
176
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
179
Views

Re: 5000 People a Day are Leaving NY

179 Views
Message 10 of 14
Dr. Deborah Birx, the coronavirus response coordinator, said new infection hot spots on Long Island (New York) indicates that people leaving the city were already spreading the virus.
“Everybody who was in New York should be self-quarantining for the next 14 days to ensure the virus doesn’t spread to others no matter where they have gone, whether it’s Florida, North Carolina or out to far reaches of Long Island,” she said.

Dr. Birx said that about 60 percent of the country’s new cases were from the metro New York area.

libs are nuttier than squirrel poop
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
179
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

AARP Coronavirus Call-in Event

AARP will host a weekly, live Coronavirus Information Tele-Town Hall on Thursdays at 1 pm (ET). Learn more on AARP's Coronavirus Tele-Town Hall page and join us each week for the latest information.

Calling is toll-free. During the 90-minute live event, government experts will answer your questions and address health concerns related to COVID-19.

Top Authors