Can blue light from your phone cause vision problems? Find out and learn more about your vision in the AARP Eye Center.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: 500 migrant children still separated. Incompetence rules!!!!!!

Message 1 of 5

Trump's objective in ripping infants and children from their mother's arms and sending the kids to sleep on concrete floors in abandoned Wallmarts for $970/night  was to TERRORIZE refugees. Mission accomplished, so neither Trump or any other elected Republican is going to do anything to reunite these families.

If you want kidnappers forced to stop, throw them out of the offices they hold that allowed it th happen in the first place and are making sure nobody gets punished for their crimes against humanity.

VOTE OUT THE NRAGOP IN NOVEMBER

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 5

Well, if Trump holds true to form in what he did when it became apparent the tariffs were backfiring, he will give each kid a $million and instant U.S. citizenship. 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 5

@Richva wrote:

This has to be the most blatant example of incompetence in the Trump administration. I have said before that taking hostages is a dangerous tactic but Trump did zero planning for any of the obvious issues which would arise.  Now, he has 500 children in U.S. care, many under five years old, and can't locate the parents.  Many because they sent them out of the country without their children. 

Oh please, all knowing conservatives; tell me why this is not an example of total incompetence to govern!!!!

More than a month after a court deadline passed for the government to reunite families divided by President Trump’s border crackdown, nearly 500 children remain in U.S. government-funded shelters without their parents, according to court papers filed Thursday night.

Advocates and government officials say it could be weeks, months or longer before they are together.

Nearly two-thirds of the 497 minors still in custody — including 22 “tender-age” children, who are younger than 5 — have parents who were deported, mostly in the first weeks of Trump’s “zero-tolerance” policy.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/immigration/still-separated-nearly-500-separated-migrant-childr...

Why would anyone try and blame this on incompetence? It's villiany, pure and simple.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 5

500 migrant children still separated. Incompetence rules!!!!!!

Can you imagine Trump's golf clubs still being lost after all this time? OMG what an outrage that would be.

Thousands of children torn from their families, 500 still lost, more then a month after a court deadline.

Crickets.

Republican values.

Hope those children are alright, I hope they didn't end up somewhere they would be exploited, sold as slaves for prostitution or something. I hope they're not in some GITMO for children.

I can't imagine what their parents are going through.

The whole thing was and still is cruel and stupid, and if harm came to the children criminal IMO.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

500 migrant children still separated. Incompetence rules!!!!!!

Message 5 of 5

This has to be the most blatant example of incompetence in the Trump administration. I have said before that taking hostages is a dangerous tactic but Trump did zero planning for any of the obvious issues which would arise.  Now, he has 500 children in U.S. care, many under five years old, and can't locate the parents.  Many because they sent them out of the country without their children. 

Oh please, all knowing conservatives; tell me why this is not an example of total incompetence to govern!!!!

More than a month after a court deadline passed for the government to reunite families divided by President Trump’s border crackdown, nearly 500 children remain in U.S. government-funded shelters without their parents, according to court papers filed Thursday night.

Advocates and government officials say it could be weeks, months or longer before they are together.

Nearly two-thirds of the 497 minors still in custody — including 22 “tender-age” children, who are younger than 5 — have parents who were deported, mostly in the first weeks of Trump’s “zero-tolerance” policy.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/immigration/still-separated-nearly-500-separated-migrant-childr...

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have a question about AARP membership or benefits? Ask it in the AARP Help Membership forum, Benefits & Discounts forum, or General forum.

multiple white question marks with center red question mark

Top Authors