Make the best choices for your Medicare needs with AARP’s Medicare Made Easy. Try it today!

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: 47%

Message 11 of 19

@mickstuder wrote:

@MaVolta wrote:

If Voters were looking for a Obama 3rd Term they would have Elected Clinton
HUH!!!!!!!   Clinton should not have won even to  Trump/. I atill remember many asking Biden to run agianst Clinton. unfortunately he didn't

Biden is in front because of Name Recognition   LIke  any candidate

The More Biden is Forced to talk the less in front he becomes because there is No Substance and his 4 Decades in the Senate produced nothing Tangible for the Middle Class except create the largest Prison Population on the Planet and make Biden a Millionaire  No  matter how the poster wants to cut the slice, the reason that Biden is up on top. is because hopefully is very clear that he is not a Bernie Sanders A Pamela Harris, or an Elizabeth Warren. People know what they can expect with Biden. and in the coming elections that is the main reaosn that they will vote for him.

Again as too many do

Your assuming that Americans have a Binary Choice - re-elect Democratic Incumbents or don't Vote  Demorcrats in my view, have no idea on how to win elections. please do remember that I am still a registered Republican.

There is another Choice - Get Rid of Trump and the Democratic Incumbents responsible for the lack of good policies that allowed Trump to Spawn in the First Place That is not a choice that should be considred in the coming elections. only one, get rid of Trump

Why Folks do Not Understand why Trump Won is inconceivable to me Because Clinton was seen ans worse

We just came off 8 years of Obama and the Democrats Policies  Like I have said before, form a new political party that will have a platform with the ideas that you promote.

Traditional Democratic Voters - Voted for Trump in large numbers Yes,l because of Clinton. This is becoming redundant

That Issue Has Not Been Addressed - Those Democratic Politicians responsible for the Environment that did nothing for the Middle Class except Talk a Good Sounding Schtick - gave us Trump

All of the issues that  this country needs to address, hopefully will be addressed as sonn as we get rid of Trump

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 19

@MaVolta wrote:

@rker321  - You make a good point. It's the devil you know or the one that you don't. 

One reason Biden continues to hold on to the lead is that he is running as Obama's third term. A lot of people like that idea. They know what Obama did and what he stood for, and that Biden supported him. Biden is the one that they know.

The next round of debates should be interesting now that the ice has been broken. 

If Voters were looking for a Obama 3rd Term they would have Elected Clinton

Biden is in front because of Name Recognition

The More Biden is Forced to talk the less in front he becomes because there is No Substance and his 4 Decades in the Senate produced nothing Tangible for the Middle Class except create the largest Prison Population on the Planet and make Biden a Millionaire

Again as too many do

Your assuming that Americans have a Binary Choice - re-elect Democratic Incumbents or don't Vote

There is another Choice - Get Rid of Trump and the Democratic Incumbents responsible for the lack of good policies that allowed Trump to Spawn in the First Place

Why Folks do Not Understand why Trump Won is inconceivable to me

We just came off 8 years of Obama and the Democrats Policies

Traditional Democratic Voters - Voted for Trump in large numbers

That Issue Has Not Been Addressed - Those Democratic Politicians responsible for the Environment that did nothing for the Middle Class except Talk a Good Sounding Schtick - gave us Trump

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 19

@mickstuder wrote:

@rker321 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

The Democrats in Congress have the Constitutional Authority right now to put Trump in Prison - they won't even try

The Democrats in Congress cannot defeat Trump in November 2020 - what are you talking about - all they care about is getting themselves re-elected

Voters only have that power & as the Poll you posted clearly shows - Voters prefer Trump more and more so the Democrats are not only failing at their Constitutional Responsibilities

Democrats are failing at convincing Voters that Trump should not be re-elected

Bottomline - you should be concerned - because Democrats are failing at everything they are trying

Is that is what you believe, then why bother, simply vote for Trump.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 19

@rker321 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@rker321 wrote:

This is simply one more Vivid Illustration of how ineffective the Democratic Leadership is & how the Pelosi & Schumer Strategy of protect our own re-election chances vs honoring the oath they swore to remove Criminals from the Whitehouse as demanded by the US Constitution - is not working 

The Democrats Even After Voters Gave Them A Majority in the House are getting BEATEN by Trump in the Polls - in Governing - in Legislating - in Public Opinion because they stand for NOTHING - they accomplish NOTHING

This is what happens when you keep re-electing Incumbents for Decades whose only concern is to walk down the Middle of the street and Smile Wave & Talk without making any waves 

If Americans want Conventional Middle of the Road - Non Controversial Elected Officials  

THEN HOW COME MORE & MORE ARE SUPPORTING TRUMP? 

I couldn't care less how bad the Democrats happen to be What I care is that they better understand that what they are doing presently will not give them the elections in  2020 and whatever their feelings happen to be, they need to have one priority and only one priority and that is Defeat Trump. everything  else, leave for the next elections in 2024 and beyond

If they fail to understand that, they will loose, and this country will be changed for ever.
And to answer your question is because what the Democrats have stated is actually worse that Trump and people will vote for the bad that they know.

The Democrats in Congress have the Constitutional Authority right now to put Trump in Prison - they won't even try

The Democrats in Congress cannot defeat Trump in November 2020 - what are you talking about - all they care about is getting themselves re-elected

Voters only have that power & as the Poll you posted clearly shows - Voters prefer Trump more and more so the Democrats are not only failing at their Constitutional Responsibilities

Democrats are failing at convincing Voters that Trump should not be re-elected

Bottomline - you should be concerned - because Democrats are failing at everything they are trying

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 19

@MaVolta wrote:

@rker321  - You make a good point. It's the devil you know or the one that you don't. 

One reason Biden continues to hold on to the lead is that he is running as Obama's third term. A lot of people like that idea. They know what Obama did and what he stood for, and that Biden supported him. Biden is the one that they know.

The next round of debates should be interesting now that the ice has been broken. 

I will tell you now, what I have been hearing from any political analysts and Democrats, they see the Democrats winning the popular vote and loosing the electoral college.
I am very sorry that many don't see how important it is to win the next elections. and that is, what I don't understand about Harris or Booker, It is not about them It is about winning the next elections.
Again this is still early but the next debate better show less "progressive " ideas ans more on how you can win the elections.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 19

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 19

@mickstuder wrote:

@rker321 wrote:

This is simply one more Vivid Illustration of how ineffective the Democratic Leadership is & how the Pelosi & Schumer Strategy of protect our own re-election chances vs honoring the oath they swore to remove Criminals from the Whitehouse as demanded by the US Constitution - is not working 

The Democrats Even After Voters Gave Them A Majority in the House are getting BEATEN by Trump in the Polls - in Governing - in Legislating - in Public Opinion because they stand for NOTHING - they accomplish NOTHING

This is what happens when you keep re-electing Incumbents for Decades whose only concern is to walk down the Middle of the street and Smile Wave & Talk without making any waves 

If Americans want Conventional Middle of the Road - Non Controversial Elected Officials  

I couldn't care less how bad the Democrats happen to be What I care is that they better understand that what they are doing presently will not give them the elections in  2020 and whatever their feelings happen to be, they need to have one priority and only one priority and that is Defeat Trump. everything  else, leave for the next elections in 2024 and beyond

If they fail to understand that, they will loose, and this country will be changed for ever.
And to answer your question is because what the Democrats have stated is actually worse that Trump and people will vote for the bad that they know.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 19

@rker321 wrote:

47% Those are the new numbers  that state that Trump  has gone up in the polls. and I am sure that the Democrats still don't know why.

A  man that has destroyed and eroded the institutions of this country, that governs by tweet, that embarrass this country on a daily basis, that challenges the Supreme Court. That has done the most indignant laws and behaviours against other human beings.  that is probably enriching himself thanks to his position, A man that has silenced a Party.  proclaimes that Fake News is what we all hear. So. is 47% fake news?
That man is now set up to win the next elections.

Why? thanks to the Democratic Party and their behaviour.I said that the minute that I saw that second debate and it is coming true.
Yes those candidates gave Trump the winning votes. with their amazIng stupidity.

Yes, again.
Medicare for All.
Free Schools  for all State Universities
Open borders
Decriminalizing the undocumented aliens.
Giving Health Care to all undocumented.

With that kind of Party platform   does anyone thinks that the General populations is going to vote for any Democrat?
Continue to dream and yes, your elections will go down the toilet.
Wed have seen how you treat each other an how you seem to disregard the most important priority that you all should have and that is to unseat Trump.
And what is the Democratic Party doing.? making sure that they loose the next elections.
I have said it several times, Democrat don't know how to win elections. and sadly I am now seeing that what I have always felt is true.
Unless this party does a 360degree change, it  wont' make a difference.
And then, what? come back here and say how bad the Republicans are?

Well, the Democratic Party better show us all how good they can  be.
Otherwise , we will have another 4 years of Trump and guess what !!!! we will deserve him

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views
Replies

47%

Message 19 of 19

47% Those are the new numbers  that state that Trump  has gone up in the polls. and I am sure that the Democrats still don't know why.

A  man that has destroyed and eroded the institutions of this country, that governs by tweet, that embarrass this country on a daily basis, that challenges the Supreme Court. That has done the most indignant laws and behaviours against other human beings.  that is probably enriching himself thanks to his position, A man that has silenced a Party.  proclaimes that Fake News is what we all hear. So. is 47% fake news?
That man is now set up to win the next elections.

Why? thanks to the Democratic Party and their behaviour.I said that the minute that I saw that second debate and it is coming true.
Yes those candidates gave Trump the winning votes. with their amazIng stupidity.

Yes, again.
Medicare for All.
Free Schools  for all State Universities
Open borders
Decriminalizing the undocumented aliens.
Giving Health Care to all undocumented.

With that kind of Party platform   does anyone thinks that the General populations is going to vote for any Democrat?
Continue to dream and yes, your elections will go down the toilet.
Wed have seen how you treat each other an how you seem to disregard the most important priority that you all should have and that is to unseat Trump.
And what is the Democratic Party doing.? making sure that they loose the next elections.
I have said it several times, Democrat don't know how to win elections. and sadly I am now seeing that what I have always felt is true.
Unless this party does a 360degree change, it  wont' make a difference.
And then, what? come back here and say how bad the Republicans are?

Well, the Democratic Party better show us all how good they can  be.
Otherwise , we will have another 4 years of Trump and guess what !!!! we will deserve him

Kudos
Views
Replies