Explore your flexible work options with AARP's Flexible Work Online Expo from 2-5 p.m. ET Tuesday! Register now.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: #45 tweets from the posterior about gitmo prisoners

Message 11 of 18

Facts are: 1-27-2017 dt banned Muslims. A complete disaster.

The next day, 1-28-2017 he made the attack in Yemen. A complete success.  dt is winning.

More attacks are underway in Yemen now and he intends to impress/forewarn us with news that he is dutifully killing more Gitmo guys. Faux has dt by the nose and...he likes it!

Maddow questioned, could or did the Ban from the day before affect any people who were working with us.  Still friends and helpers – or not, on that day? I don't know if we have people from the State Dept. working in Yemen today.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 18

@MIseker wrote:
FOr some reason, when I heard the word "twitter" the first time i pictured a kazoo.. now i picture Trump tweeting out his posterior...

Soon, thanks to Trump, "tweet" will be a new synonym for "Bull **** ".

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 18

From The Hill:  Trump posted the tweet 31 minutes after Fox News tweeted about a U.S. airstrike that killed a former detainee in Yemen. 

“Former Gitmo detainee killed by a U.S. airstrike in Yemen; at least 122 former Gitmo detainees have re-engaged in terrorism” the “Fox & Friends” account tweeted just after 6:30 a.m.

Apparently, the Donald Supporters are unable to connect any dots...hmmm

Fact checking not required or denied by the Donald crowd.    http://thehill.com/business-a-lobbying/322658-trump-tweets-about-guantanamo-following-fox-news-repor...

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 18
FOr some reason, when I heard the word "twitter" the first time i pictured a kazoo.. now i picture Trump tweeting out his posterior...
So it begins.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 18

@r146199a wrote:

The "fact check" site you linked is an arm of the democrat part.  Don't expect any truth there.

No .... the "fact check" article is very accurate and quite true!

Below is another source (USA Today) showing that same info:

Trump hits Obama again, this time with false claims about Gitmo detainees

David Jackson , USA TODAY Published 8:08 a.m. ET March 7, 2017 | Updated 7 hours ago

President Trump used Twitter on Tuesday to again bash predecessor Barack Obama — this time in a false claim about Guantanamo Bay prisoner releases — and to promote the release of the new House health care bill.

Trump said that "122 vicious prisoners, released by the Obama Administration from Gitmo, have returned to the battlefield. Just another terrible decision!" However, more more than 90% of those detainees were released during the George W. Bush administration, not that of Obama.

The tweet appears to be a response to reports of a military strike in Yemen that killed a fighter who had been imprisoned at Gitmo.

A report from the Office of the Director of National Intelligence said that of the 122 Gitmo detainees who returned to the battlefield, only nine of them were released after Obama took office in January 2009.

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 18

@r146199a wrote:

The "fact check" site you linked is an arm of the democrat part.  Don't expect any truth there.

Thanks for the post that functionally verified the validity of the link in the OP. 

Google it - there are other links, the majority of which say the same thing...

Sean Sphincter made an announcement that admitted that #45 tweeted in error, and that he mistakenly included over 110 of the gitmo prisoners who were released during Dubya's administration in his deeply flawed tweet, and not by Obama's administration.

However, I don't expect the gullible credulous fools and dolts that voted for and support #45 to be capable of reasoning consistently and effectively.

That's what Conservative/Republican cognitive dissonance is all about - believing the fairy tales and pretending very very hard...

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Bronze Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 18

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views
Replies

#45 tweets from the posterior about gitmo prisoners

Message 18 of 18

#45 is dead wrong - again - as usual.

Trump’s False Gitmo Blame

44>dolt45