Refresh your driving skills with the AARP Smart Driver online course! Use promo code THANKS to save 25 percent.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: 4 Months Out - Dems Have No Consistent Message/Strategy

Message 51 of 53

@PaintItBlack wrote:

I have my personal favorite ticket for 2020 that no one is talking about. Don't know if the Dem Establishment would back it. I agree they're floundering for 2018.

Though I have noted the energy among young people and true progressives in many local elections. I do think 2018 will be energized on a local level -- and the DNC is spending money where they think they can win it based on that local energy.

To me, that's OK. Let local folks figure out what kind of candidates they want, what messages they want to hear, and let the DNC just send money. That's all they're really good for at this point.

I still have big doubts - I went to the March for our Lives in DC - Sponsored in large part by the Parkland Kids - Average age of the participants all around me - 40 and up...................statistics by the Professionals confirmed the same thing - young people go to Concerts and like to be very Active on Social Media - they won;t vote - can;t be bothered

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: 4 Months Out - Dems Have No Consistent Message/Strategy

Message 52 of 53

I have my personal favorite ticket for 2020 that no one is talking about. Don't know if the Dem Establishment would back it. I agree they're floundering for 2018.

Though I have noted the energy among young people and true progressives in many local elections. I do think 2018 will be energized on a local level -- and the DNC is spending money where they think they can win it based on that local energy.

To me, that's OK. Let local folks figure out what kind of candidates they want, what messages they want to hear, and let the DNC just send money. That's all they're really good for at this point.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

4 Months Out - Dems Have No Consistent Message/Strategy

Message 53 of 53

Democratic Leadership is too old and too feeble and lacks the Stamina or the Ability to Clearly Articulate what they offer the American People - except they are against Trump & anything Republican

Being against something or someone is not a Policy - it's not a winning strategy

There is no one on the Democratic Horizon who can energize a majority of Diverse Democratic Progressive Independent Voters - so once again - the Polls will be Empty

Sure Guns - Supreme Court - Healthcare - Low Wages - Income Inequality - we all know the issues

Who is the Messenger?

It might be or could be Obama but Pelosi Schumer Hoyer Menendez - Boring tought to understand - and they refused to allow him to be the Main Messenger when they put up Clinton - they surely haven;t learned yet that it's all about Image

Obama has it - Obama can deliver it with Humility - Charisma - Succinctness - the DNC won;t allow it

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Replies