Get answers to your legal and financial affairs questions about caregiving from AARP expert Amanda Singleton. Join the discussion today!

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: 4 Months Out - Dems Have No Consistent Message/Strategy

Message 31 of 53

I'm not a liberal, but any time a Trump Cult member sees something creative, they attribute it to someone being a liberal. You see, there's no creativity in their world, because Fox and Trump tell them how to think and what to say. @critical Thinking.......I bet the Trump Cult as you call them count on your thinking being like this. Probably makes things much easier for them.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 32 of 53

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

4 Months Out - Dems Have No Consistent Message/Strategy

Message 33 of 53

NH wrote, "Typical ploy of liberals."

I'm not a liberal, but any time a Trump Cult member sees something creative, they attribute it to someone being a liberal. You see, there's no creativity in their world, because Fox and Trump tell them how to think and what to say.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 34 of 53

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Not Happening just proved he's like Mueller. He's on top of the case, nothing gets past him, and I mean nothing!

Sometimes Trump Cult members simply amaze me. In this thread, Not Happening said Liberals are in favor of FREE COLLEGE. That statement from NH caught my attention, so I looked up the NYS/NYC program

Not Happening cleverly said, "And you changed the title so no one could tell what was going on. Sneaky!"

Typical ploy of liberals.

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 35 of 53

Not Happening just proved he's like Mueller. He's on top of the case, nothing gets past him, and I mean nothing!

Sometimes Trump Cult members simply amaze me. In this thread, Not Happening said Liberals are in favor of FREE COLLEGE. That statement from NH caught my attention, so I looked up the NYS/NYC program

Not Happening cleverly said, "And you changed the title so no one could tell what was going on. Sneeky!"

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 36 of 53

@CriticalThinking wrote:
@CriticalThinking wrote:

This thread aroused my curiosity, so I checked out the NYS college tuition program and all I can say is Wow!. This is great stuff. I understand why a Trump Lover would never support this fabulous program for middle class NY kids. But I also understand why middle class parents must love it.

Under this program, more than 940,000 middle-class families and individuals making up to $125,000 per year will qualify to attend college tuition-free at all CUNY and SUNY two and four-year colleges in New York State. 

In order to apply, students must:

- Be residents of New York State
- Attend a SUNY or CUNY two or four-year degree program
- Take 30 credits per calendar year (including January and Summer sessions)
- Plan to live and work in New York following graduation for the length of time they participate in the scholarship program

Not Happening asked, "What does this post have to do with the topic?"

Sometimes Trump Cult members simply amaze me. In this thread, Not Happening said Liberals are in favor of FREE COLLEGE. That statement from NH caught my attention, so I looked up the NYS/NYC program

And you changed the title so no one could tell what was going on. Sneaky!

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 37 of 53
@CriticalThinking wrote:

This thread aroused my curiosity, so I checked out the NYS college tuition program and all I can say is Wow!. This is great stuff. I understand why a Trump Lover would never support this fabulous program for middle class NY kids. But I also understand why middle class parents must love it.

Under this program, more than 940,000 middle-class families and individuals making up to $125,000 per year will qualify to attend college tuition-free at all CUNY and SUNY two and four-year colleges in New York State. 

- Take 30 credits per calendar year (including January and Summer sessions)
- Plan to live and work in New York following graduation for the length of time they participate in the scholarship program

Not Happening asked, "What does this post have to do with the topic?"

Sometimes Trump Cult members simply amaze me. In this thread, Not Happening said Liberals are in favor of FREE COLLEGE. That statement from NH caught my attention, so I looked up the NYS/NYC program

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 38 of 53

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Under this program, more than 940,000 middle-class families and individuals making up to $125,000 per year will qualify to attend college tuition-free at all CUNY and SUNY two and four-year colleges in New York State. 

- Take 30 credits per calendar year (including January and Summer sessions)

What does this post have to do with the topic?

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

NYS College Tuition Program

Message 39 of 53

Under this program, more than 940,000 middle-class families and individuals making up to $125,000 per year will qualify to attend college tuition-free at all CUNY and SUNY two and four-year colleges in New York State. 

- Take 30 credits per calendar year (including January and Summer sessions)

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 40 of 53

@PaintItBlack wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

Sure they have a very consistent message...

Resist and Hate anything TRUMP!

Even if it is good for the country.  

They definitely are FOR something:

For raising the income tax.

For open borders.

For more gun control or elimination of all guns.

For a living Constitution.

For universal healthcare.

For minimum wages raised to $15.

For guaranteed income.

For climate change initiatives.

For cutting military expenses.

For free college.

For "fairness doctrine".

For more liberal justices.

I probably left many items out but that's my list.

Not bad. Maybe you have talked to a liberal lately.

For raising the income tax.

This is a possible but actually we just didn't want the tax cut gift to billionaires. Any sane economist knows that you don't cut revenue when the economy is in flux.

For open borders.

This is a complete lie. NO LIBERAL has ever made that statement.

For a living Constitution.

Well, yeah. Why, do you think blacks are still only 3/5 of a person and women shouldn't be allowed to vote? Are you high?

For guaranteed income.

Works for other civilized nations, even those in which people like you say they're "infested" with those dirty immigrants. Personally, I'm not decided on this. Neither are many other liberals. I have no idea where you get the idea that we think like members of a hive or something.

For free college.

This, of course, would solve most of our economic and social problems immediately. Of course you think it's a bad thing. Also, see my comment above about civilized nations.

For "fairness doctrine".

Funny how "fairness" is a dirty word to righties.

For more liberal justices.

Why not? You're in favor of more conservative justices, aren't you? You mean we're not allowed to have opinions?

All the rest are pretty much absolute. And would also solve a million problems in the U.S. 

Really, you are hilarious.

Insanity is your platform which is why you are destined to LOSE! I can see that you don't really understand a "living Constitution" yet you want it.

Kudos
Views