There's always more to discover with an AARP membership! Check out your member benefits.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: 4 Months Out - Dems Have No Consistent Message/Strategy

Message 11 of 53

@mickstuder wrote:

1. I'm Sure You Know The Power of the US Presidency - even on Social Media it causes people to act violently 

I can show you antifa violence. Can you show me social media violence caused by the President.

2. I'm Sure you know how many times Trump has called for Violence at his Rallies

No I Don't. "Get him outa here" with regards to a disputer (paid or otherwise) seems more appropriate than stopping speakers at Universities or harassing a person having dinner with her family.

3. I know nothing about Anitifa - I don't know a Single Person claiming to be from Antifa & I'm sure you know I don;t need people to be on my side of anything

Yet they are acting as the brown shirts of the left which calls our President a Nazi.

4. The Executive Order That Started this Entire Immigration Debacle including the Comprehensive Muslim Ban & Seperating Babies from their Parents

There was no "Comprehensive Muslim Ban". As to babies - I assume you are talking about babies used by their mothers as "get out of jail" cards - as it worked in the past.

5. Look up Heather Heyer if you don't already know who she is - and she was killed by a White Racist just like Trump and the Members of his Cult

You were fine up to "White Racist" but then you went overboard.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 53

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@PaintItBlack wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@PaintItBlack wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

Sure they have a very consistent message...

Resist and Hate anything TRUMP!

Even if it is good for the country.  

They definitely are FOR something:

For raising the income tax.

For open borders.

For more gun control or elimination of all guns.

For a living Constitution.

For universal healthcare.

For minimum wages raised to $15.

For guaranteed income.

For climate change initiatives.

For cutting military expenses.

For free college.

For "fairness doctrine".

For more liberal justices.

I probably left many items out but that's my list.

Not bad. Maybe you have talked to a liberal lately.

This is a possible but actually we just didn't want the tax cut gift to billionaires. Any sane economist knows that you don't cut revenue when the economy is in flux.

For open borders.

This is a complete lie. NO LIBERAL has ever made that statement.

Well, yeah. Why, do you think blacks are still only 3/5 of a person and women shouldn't be allowed to vote? Are you high?

For guaranteed income.

Works for other civilized nations, even those in which people like you say they're "infested" with those dirty immigrants. Personally, I'm not decided on this. Neither are many other liberals. I have no idea where you get the idea that we think like members of a hive or something.

For free college.

This, of course, would solve most of our economic and social problems immediately. Of course you think it's a bad thing. Also, see my comment above about civilized nations.

For "fairness doctrine".

Funny how "fairness" is a dirty word to righties.

Why not? You're in favor of more conservative justices, aren't you? You mean we're not allowed to have opinions?

All the rest are pretty much absolute. And would also solve a million problems in the U.S. 

Really, you are hilarious.

Insanity is your platform which is why you are destined to LOSE! I can see that you don't really understand a "living Constitution" yet you want it.

Well, I gave you a detailed response on my personal thoughts and you called me insane.

Wait, aren't you the poster who refuses to hear what an actual liberal thinks and only wants to know what Fox News says liberals thinks? That would explain a lot.

I didn't call you insane but I did call your platform (Democrats goals) insane. I know what liberals want - Hear it every day. Free money, higher taxes on others, free healthcare, free school, guaranteed minimum wage/income, more food stamps, more Obamaphones, free internet - you see the theme (free stuff that others pay for).

1. No Food Stamp Recipient is Getting Rich off of Food Stamps - For a family of three, the poverty line used to calculate SNAP benefits in federal fiscal year 2018 is $1,702 a month - the Average Monthly Payment for a Family of 3 in the USA is $376 Month - the Absolute Maximum that Family can Receive - $504 - Even at the Max thats 6k a year

2. Scott Pruit Alone has ripped off the US Tax Payers for Millions - talk about Freeloading

3. This is how much Rich People will make in just the First year of the GOP Tax Break compared to the poor people - hey add in the 6k in Food Stamps and poor people are no where close to the Millions the Already Rich will receive - talk about Free Stuff

GOP TAX Cuts.png

You would expect the ones getting gouged the most in income taxes would get the most back when there is a tax reduction. I doubt if the left views it that way thinking they should get the most.

Top 1% re paying 46% of all taxes.

Wonder how much the rich pay in federal income tax? According to estimates by the Tax Policy Foundation, the top 1 percent of earners (incomes in excess of $615,000) are paying nearly half — 45.7 percent — of individual income taxes for tax year 2014.

https://www.bankrate.com/financing/wealth/what-does-1-percent-pay-in-taxes/

I know, the left should ONLY get the tax cuts!

If you beleive that........................I'll bet you also Beleive that North Korea is No Longer a Nuclear Threat to the USA and the rest of the World - Hey Trump is the President and that exactly what he said so it must be True Right?

Wrong

Let’s say you and I are neighbors. You’re an emergency room doctor, and I don’t work, thanks to a pile of money my grandparents left me.

You spend your days and nights stitching up gunshot wounds and helping children survive asthma attacks. I’ve gotten really good at World of Warcraft, winning EBay auctions, and frying shi**bleep**o peppers to just the right crispiness.

Let’s also say we both report $300,000 in income to the Internal Revenue Service this year. Who pays more in taxes?

You do, by a lot. You owe the IRS about $38,500 more, assuming each of us pays the maximum with no special deductions. I also have more flexibility to lower my burden with tax planning strategies and other tricks, and I get to skip about $24,000 in payroll taxes that you and your employer must fork over each year.

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 53

@mickstuder wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@PaintItBlack wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@PaintItBlack wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

For open borders.

For guaranteed income.

For free college.

For "fairness doctrine".

This is a possible but actually we just didn't want the tax cut gift to billionaires. Any sane economist knows that you don't cut revenue when the economy is in flux.

For open borders.

Well, yeah. Why, do you think blacks are still only 3/5 of a person and women shouldn't be allowed to vote? Are you high?

For guaranteed income.

Works for other civilized nations, even those in which people like you say they're "infested" with those dirty immigrants. Personally, I'm not decided on this. Neither are many other liberals. I have no idea where you get the idea that we think like members of a hive or something.

For free college.

This, of course, would solve most of our economic and social problems immediately. Of course you think it's a bad thing. Also, see my comment above about civilized nations.

For "fairness doctrine".

Why not? You're in favor of more conservative justices, aren't you? You mean we're not allowed to have opinions?

All the rest are pretty much absolute. And would also solve a million problems in the U.S. 

Insanity is your platform which is why you are destined to LOSE! I can see that you don't really understand a "living Constitution" yet you want it.

Well, I gave you a detailed response on my personal thoughts and you called me insane.

Wait, aren't you the poster who refuses to hear what an actual liberal thinks and only wants to know what Fox News says liberals thinks? That would explain a lot.

I didn't call you insane but I did call your platform (Democrats goals) insane. I know what liberals want - Hear it every day. Free money, higher taxes on others, free healthcare, free school, guaranteed minimum wage/income, more food stamps, more Obamaphones, free internet - you see the theme (free stuff that others pay for).

1. No Food Stamp Recipient is Getting Rich off of Food Stamps - For a family of three, the poverty line used to calculate SNAP benefits in federal fiscal year 2018 is $1,702 a month - the Average Monthly Payment for a Family of 3 in the USA is $376 Month - the Absolute Maximum that Family can Receive - $504 - Even at the Max thats 6k a year

2. Scott Pruit Alone has ripped off the US Tax Payers for Millions - talk about Freeloading

3. This is how much Rich People will make in just the First year of the GOP Tax Break compared to the poor people - hey add in the 6k in Food Stamps and poor people are no where close to the Millions the Already Rich will receive - talk about Free Stuff

GOP TAX Cuts.png

You would expect the ones getting gouged the most in income taxes would get the most back when there is a tax reduction. I doubt if the left views it that way thinking they should get the most.

Top 1% re paying 46% of all taxes.

Wonder how much the rich pay in federal income tax? According to estimates by the Tax Policy Foundation, the top 1 percent of earners (incomes in excess of $615,000) are paying nearly half — 45.7 percent — of individual income taxes for tax year 2014.

https://www.bankrate.com/financing/wealth/what-does-1-percent-pay-in-taxes/

I know, the left should ONLY get the tax cuts!

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 53

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@PaintItBlack wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@PaintItBlack wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

For open borders.

For guaranteed income.

For free college.

For "fairness doctrine".

For open borders.

For guaranteed income.

For free college.

For "fairness doctrine".

GOP TAX Cuts.png

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 53

@PaintItBlack wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@PaintItBlack wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

For open borders.

For guaranteed income.

For free college.

For "fairness doctrine".

For open borders.

For guaranteed income.

For free college.

For "fairness doctrine".

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 53

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

jfpinlvn wrote about me, 

I'm not a liberal, ...

Fool us once ...

JPF should bring up an array of issues and I'll tell him/her where I stand on them.

Unfortunately, most Trump Lovers divide the world into us versus them. Anyone who opposes their hero in the White House is by definition a flaming liberal. They don't spend much time thinking so they never consider the possibility that lifetime Independents hate Trump because of his CONDUCT IN OFFICE. 

How about the pussyhat marches that began BEFORE HE TOOK OFFICE?

As to dividing us up - we are not physically attacking those with differing views. We are not harassing people in restaurants, theaters, their homes.

If you could get away form your "hero" obsession you might get an accurate view of the world.

You Don't Have Too.....................Why would you?   

You've got the most Powerful Person in the World telling his Cult Members to Physically Attack others...................... You've got the most Powerful Person in the World harrassing people in Restaurants - In Theatres - In their Homes...................with his Twitter Feed - At his Rallys - with Executive Orders - and with the all Sycophants in the US Congress and the Supreme Court assisting him..............................................

I'm sure you know the difference between a twitter and a face to face encounter in a public place.

As physically attacking - antifa is on your side of the street, not mine.

What EO was about harassing citizens?

1. I'm Sure You Know The Power of the US Presidency - even on Social Media it causes people to act violently 

2. I'm Sure you know how many times Trump has called for Violence at his Rallies

3. I know nothing about Anitifa - I don't know a Single Person claiming to be from Antifa & I'm sure you know I don;t need people to be on my side of anything

4. The Executive Order That Started this Entire Immigration Debacle including the Comprehensive Muslim Ban & Seperating Babies from their Parents

5. Look up Heather Heyer if you don't already know who she is - and she was killed by a White Racist just like Trump and the Members of his Cult

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 53

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Here's a perfect example of Villian creation by Fox. 

"As to dividing us up - we are not physically attacking those with differing views. We are not harassing people in restaurants, theaters, their homes."

That's happening only in the Maxine Waters video replay that Fox repeats endlessly every day for their low IQ viewers.

If Fox didn't broadcast it, her disgusting words would not have been said or would not have been exposed? Which is your point?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 53

@mickstuder wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

jfpinlvn wrote about me, 

I'm not a liberal, ...

Fool us once ...

JPF should bring up an array of issues and I'll tell him/her where I stand on them.

Unfortunately, most Trump Lovers divide the world into us versus them. Anyone who opposes their hero in the White House is by definition a flaming liberal. They don't spend much time thinking so they never consider the possibility that lifetime Independents hate Trump because of his CONDUCT IN OFFICE. 

How about the pussyhat marches that began BEFORE HE TOOK OFFICE?

As to dividing us up - we are not physically attacking those with differing views. We are not harassing people in restaurants, theaters, their homes.

If you could get away form your "hero" obsession you might get an accurate view of the world.

You Don't Have Too.....................Why would you?   

You've got the most Powerful Person in the World telling his Cult Members to Physically Attack others...................... You've got the most Powerful Person in the World harrassing people in Restaurants - In Theatres - In their Homes...................with his Twitter Feed - At his Rallys - with Executive Orders - and with the all Sycophants in the US Congress and the Supreme Court assisting him..............................................

I'm sure you know the difference between a twitter and a face to face encounter in a public place.

As physically attacking - antifa is on your side of the street, not mine.

What EO was about harassing citizens?

Kudos
Views
Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 53

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@PaintItBlack wrote:

@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

For open borders.

For guaranteed income.

For free college.

For "fairness doctrine".

For open borders.

For guaranteed income.

For free college.

For "fairness doctrine".

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 53

Don't  worry Nothappening in spite of the Democrats and their lack of plans, I will tell you that the elections in November will be amazing.
People will vote because they are beginning to understand what is at stake. I don't see people skipping these elections.

Kudos
Views