Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 1 of 2

@mickstuder wrote:

So far this weekend - I've heard multiple Trump Sycophants talking about Disaster Response being like a

Four Legged Chair

1 Leg is all the Tax Payer/Voter/Citizen - Volunteers

2 Another Leg is the Local Government

3. Leg #3 is the State Government

4. Finally we get to the Leg that represents the Trump Administration - Leg #4

Now there is a long involved explanation about how the 4 legged Chair can explain how & why the Trump Administrstion is never responsible for anything

In fact I just heard the Director of FEMA explain on MSNBC that the 4 Legged Chair was responsible for the horrible incompetent disaster response in Puerto Rico and the thousands of deaths

The Trump Administrations Leg on the 4 legged chair is always strong and doing its job - it's all the other legs who are always weak and causing the chair to fall over

Look for the 4 Legged Chair Analogy to be used in the Carolinas frequently this week

I saw that today. It’s just more proof that when conservatives get caught lying they will duck and deny all responsibility.

So it begins.
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

4 Legged Chair

Message 2 of 2

So far this weekend - I've heard multiple Trump Sycophants talking about Disaster Response being like a

Four Legged Chair

1 Leg is all the Tax Payer/Voter/Citizen - Volunteers

2 Another Leg is the Local Government

3. Leg #3 is the State Government

4. Finally we get to the Leg that represents the Trump Administration - Leg #4

Now there is a long involved explanation about how the 4 legged Chair can explain how & why the Trump Administrstion is never responsible for anything

In fact I just heard the Director of FEMA explain on MSNBC that the 4 Legged Chair was responsible for the horrible incompetent disaster response in Puerto Rico and the thousands of deaths

The Trump Administrations Leg on the 4 legged chair is always strong and doing its job - it's all the other legs who are always weak and causing the chair to fall over

Look for the 4 Legged Chair Analogy to be used in the Carolinas frequently this week

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

September is Emergency Preparedness month.

Do you have an emergency plan in place?

Share or ask questions today.

Emergency preparedness kit