Rethink your job search and find opportunities for experienced workers with AARP’s job board.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: 35 Key People Involved In The Russia Hoax Who Need To Be Investigated

Message 1 of 58

@Olderscout66 wrote:

Desperation is rampant among the Trumpettes - they must make Mussolini's ghost weep with pride as Fascism takes center stage in the GOP.

This is what happens when you get rid of The Fairness Doctrine and allow one political party to import a megarich Oligarch with his own media empire and destroy the "local" newspapers and radio stations with Monopolistic acquisitions by home-grown Oligarchs.

For decades what had been the lunatic fringe of politics has commanded the airways in much of rural America's radio and newspapers, re-enforced by the Propaganda Ministry of Fox. The Internet made this constant stream of hate and lies an INTERNATIONAL scourge making it possible for the ToadPOTUS to insight racist mass murder half way around the globe.

In America, people follow this river of lies because the Reagan Taxscam redistributed all their income, wealth and HOPE into the pockets of the top 10%, and concentrated that in the very top of the 1%.

The people of Germany turned to Hitler because he promised them a return to an idealized past. Trump has done the same by promising he would return America to a land where the Middle Class was growing, could save for the future, good jobs were plentiful and every generation did much better than their parents.

Americans were primed for this by decades of lies telling them it was Affirmative Action and the Voting Rights Act that took that idyllic America away from them so they wouldn't notice it was really the Corporate Oligarchs who did the dirty deed.

Now the reality of what the push to the Right has produced is sinking in, even some elected Republicans are growing spines, and the GOPerLords are in a fopsweat, so they bring out "the big guns" - and hope the revolution they're trying to start will end well for them.

Surely you know that the fascist economic model is private ownership but strict government control. Now, which side does that sound like to you.

Sometimes it makes sense to consider the meaning of words rather than just tossing them around as supposed insults.

Your definition of what the President promised about a growing middle class sounds a lot like what you advocate for - and you compare it to Hitler. Again - consider meanings before tossing made up insults.

Now, I don't know how that fits in with your "fopsweat", but I believe it is worth thinking about.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 58

Desperation is rampant among the Trumpettes - they must make Mussolini's ghost weep with pride as Fascism takes center stage in the GOP.

This is what happens when you get rid of The Fairness Doctrine and allow one political party to import a megarich Oligarch with his own media empire and destroy the "local" newspapers and radio stations with Monopolistic acquisitions by home-grown Oligarchs.

For decades what had been the lunatic fringe of politics has commanded the airways in much of rural America's radio and newspapers, re-enforced by the Propaganda Ministry of Fox. The Internet made this constant stream of hate and lies an INTERNATIONAL scourge making it possible for the ToadPOTUS to insight racist mass murder half way around the globe.

In America, people follow this river of lies because the Reagan Taxscam redistributed all their income, wealth and HOPE into the pockets of the top 10%, and concentrated that in the very top of the 1%.

The people of Germany turned to Hitler because he promised them a return to an idealized past. Trump has done the same by promising he would return America to a land where the Middle Class was growing, could save for the future, good jobs were plentiful and every generation did much better than their parents.

Americans were primed for this by decades of lies telling them it was Affirmative Action and the Voting Rights Act that took that idyllic America away from them so they wouldn't notice it was really the Corporate Oligarchs who did the dirty deed.

Now the reality of what the push to the Right has produced is sinking in, even some elected Republicans are growing spines, and the GOPerLords are in a fopsweat, so they bring out "the big guns" - and hope the revolution they're trying to start will end well for them.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 58

@Richva wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:  

Even though President Trump is the obvious target of Mueller and his team, I have not heard anything about him or "Russian collusion" for quite a while. I wonder what that means? Or "tee-hee" as one might express it.

How was that obvious?  They may have asked why the Russians were so keen on having Trump as president. come to think of it, any patriotic American would probably be keen to understand that. Republicans aren't.

Because they saw a better chance of constructive relationships developing. What is "patriotism", looking to restart the Cold War?

Still, just because all investigative roads led to Trump does not mean they started there.  To me, that makes it obvious that Trump is in Russia's pocket.  

I guess we're going to have to leave that up to Mueller. His job was to "get" the President over "Russian collusion". We shall see.

you are saying the Russians interfered in our elections because they are American patriots?  

No.

How does that work?

Could you point out the paragraph in the instructions he was given that his job was to "get" Trump?

No.

Trump's problem is that all roads lead FROM Russian security services TO the Trump campaign. I will wait for your answer and enjoy the sound of crickets. 

Your patience has been rewarded.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 58

@rk9152 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:  

Even though President Trump is the obvious target of Mueller and his team, I have not heard anything about him or "Russian collusion" for quite a while. I wonder what that means? Or "tee-hee" as one might express it.

How was that obvious?  They may have asked why the Russians were so keen on having Trump as president. come to think of it, any patriotic American would probably be keen to understand that. Republicans aren't.

Because they saw a better chance of constructive relationships developing. What is "patriotism", looking to restart the Cold War?

Still, just because all investigative roads led to Trump does not mean they started there.  To me, that makes it obvious that Trump is in Russia's pocket.  

I guess we're going to have to leave that up to Mueller. His job was to "get" the President over "Russian collusion". We shall see.

you are saying the Russians interfered in our elections because they are American patriots?  How does that work?

Could you point out the paragraph in the instructions he was given that his job was to "get" Trump?  Trump's problem is that all roads lead FROM Russian security services TO the Trump campaign. I will wait for your answer and enjoy the sound of crickets. 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 58

@Richva wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:  

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 58

@rk9152 wrote:  

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 58

@Panjandrum wrote:

cm9889168: Could you please post a VF link that Pres Trump was the 'Russian's candidate'?

Russian Speakers Explain What Putin Actually Said About Trump

Do you disapprove of the normalization of relations between our countries - that's what he said. So it appears that your hatred for our President is so strong that you'd rather see a restart of the Cold War.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 58

@Richva wrote:

So, the facts are that Mueller was charged with investigating Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election.  That every bit of Russian interference was targeted to elect Trump and NOT elect Hillary.  That Trump orbiteers have consistently lied to the courts, the FBI, and Congress about their interactions with Russian security services. We know this because they keep getting caught, plead guilty, and are sentenced. 

The assumption is that the Russians are well aware of what an untrustworthy, incompetent, moron Trump is so they would never consider working with him directly.  

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 58
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 58

Hilarious premise of distraction.   But that is okay, I needed a laugh.   Fortunately, Politico has a much more complete list that the RW site offered up by the ignoble donald supporter.    Their list is conveniently broken down by grouping before the names...apparently they disagree with RW media via Fedralist and disagrees....so which one is to be perceived as less biased....hee hee hee

https://www.politico.com/interactives/2018/trump-russia-investigation-ties/

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Kudos
Views