300 priests in Pennsylvania's Catholic Church

Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: 300 priests in Pennsylvania's Catholic Church

Message 31 of 46
Why do so many want to blame 'homosexuals' instead of 'sexual predators'? There is a big difference. It was noted that one particular priest raped nuns, little boys and little girls. Homosexual and sexual predator are not synonymous. Persons of any sexuality can be a predator. @ChasKy53.......I'm having trouble understanding why so many miss that I said a long time ago a poster in this group bragged about "doing boys" as he put it. I am guessing that boys did not mean men. That sounds more like a predator to me. If I had grandchildren and he lived in my area, I would not want the grandchildren around him. Now, knowing how you like to come back and demand proof, forget it. I don't have this anywhere except in my memory and it remained because I could not believe someone would be so bold and so stupid to post that even if it was for shock value.
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 32 of 46

@Soosie wrote:
@seems to be a lot of little boys involved. Do you suppose the Catholic Church has a homosexual problem? @Mick.........I think not only the Catholic Church may have a homosexual problem but perhaps it extends as a problem far beyond the church. I can remember seeing in this group where one bragged about it. That was a long time ago and I don't keep a library like some, but do remember it.

Why do so many want to blame 'homosexuals' instead of 'sexual predators'?  There is a big difference. It was noted that one particular priest raped nuns, little boys and little girls. Homosexual and sexual predator are not synonymous. Persons of any sexuality can be a predator.

Democrats in 2020
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 33 of 46

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

This is 2018 - The Catholic Church is still Morally Corrupt............this kind of thing will keep coming out for ever ........ The Catholic Church itself should be - Excommunicated 

Report details sexual abuse by more than 300 priests in Pennsylvania's Catholic Church

(CNN) - A new grand jury report says that internal documents from six Catholic dioceses in Pennsylvania show that more than 300 "predator priests" have been credibly accused of sexually abusing more than 1,000 child victims.

We believe that the real number of children whose records were lost or who were afraid ever to come forward is in the thousands," the grand jury report says.

Source - CNN 

Seems to be a lot of little boys involved. Do you suppose the Catholic Church has a homosexual problem?

You are confusing 'homosexual' with 'sexual preditor', do you realize that?  There is an extreme difference between 'homosexual' and 'sexual preditor'.

Democrats in 2020
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 34 of 46
So you are saying the priest who raped the little girl in the hospital after she had her tonsils out was an...........outlier? OK.

I think the nation has a sick, perferted Christian proble @Richva.....Where do you see my endorsement of this behavior? How in the blue blazes do you turn something into a sick comment? Please, post where I said this. It certainly is not in the post you copied.
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 35 of 46

@Soosie wrote:
@seems to be a lot of little boys involved. Do you suppose the Catholic Church has a homosexual problem? @Mick.........I think not only the Catholic Church may have a homosexual problem but perhaps it extends as a problem far beyond the church. I can remember seeing in this group where one bragged about it. That was a long time ago and I don't keep a library like some, but do remember it.

So you are saying the priest who raped the little girl in the hospital after she had her tonsils out was an...........outlier?  OK. 

I think the nation has a sick, perferted Christian problem 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 36 of 46
Like all Conservatives, you cannot distinguish between homosexuals and pedophiles. @scout, Oh but I can. The poster I mention said, "Boys" and I took that to mean "Boys", not men.
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 37 of 46

@mickstuder wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

This is 2018 - The Catholic Church is still Morally Corrupt............this kind of thing will keep coming out for ever ........ The Catholic Church itself should be - Excommunicated 

Report details sexual abuse by more than 300 priests in Pennsylvania's Catholic Church

(CNN) - A new grand jury report says that internal documents from six Catholic dioceses in Pennsylvania show that more than 300 "predator priests" have been credibly accused of sexually abusing more than 1,000 child victims.

We believe that the real number of children whose records were lost or who were afraid ever to come forward is in the thousands," the grand jury report says.

Source - CNN 

Seems to be a lot of little boys involved. Do you suppose the Catholic Church has a homosexual problem?

Well in this Pa scandal there are reports of many young girls who were also abused - this is another issue where White Men with enormous amounts of power and no independent oversight get to make all the rules and they do it all under the Umbrella of Service to God 

Yup. All about power and the farce of religion is just a vehicle they use to get what they want. Like that church that made a young girl apologize to the whole congregation for being raped by the pastor. Ugh! 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 38 of 46

@Soosie wrote:

Like all Conservatives, you cannot distinguish between homosexuals and pedophiles. You even harbor fragmented memories of someone confessing to adolescent experimentation and conflate that into homosexuality, which you then transmogrify into pedophilia. Most telling of all is your insistence that homosexuality, ( not pedophlia), is a PROBLEM that must be SOLVED. Turn off Fox, stop attending that fundie church and GET A CLUE!

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 39 of 46

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

Source - CNN 

Not only Roman Catholics - main stream religions, Baptists, Fundamentalists, Evangelicals etc etc - all religions, denominations, and sects have always had the very same problem...

It's something that exists to the same extent and similar degree at all levels of all groups of humans - even republicans and conservatives - remember Ken Mehlman the former R party chairman who was gay - and flying under the radar all the time he was being R party chairman?

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Kudos
Views

Message 40 of 46
Seems to be a lot of little boys involved. Do you suppose the Catholic Church has a homosexual problem? @Mick.........I think not only the Catholic Church may have a homosexual problem but perhaps it extends as a problem far beyond the church. I can remember seeing in this group where one bragged about it. That was a long time ago and I don't keep a library like some, but do remember it.
Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Top Authors