Medicare open enrollment ends Dec. 7! Get the information you need from AARP’s Medicare resource center.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: 300 priests in Pennsylvania's Catholic Church

Message 11 of 46
Yep - as I thought - a bet - not a verifiable fact-based proved aspect of real world science-based-works-that-way-all-day-every-day reality.@Alferd.......you are slipping Alferd. A lot of your steam seems to be lost.
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 46

@Soosie wrote:
Nope - perfidious Frankie is free to engage in deliberate, persisently malicious mendacity - and I'm free to express my opinion that Satan is positively delighted to see that the words and actions of Franklin Graham demonstrate that Frankie has inadvertently and unknowingly changed sides...@Alferd.....I am sure that Franklin Graham will be delighted that you disapprove of him. Sure bet he is on the right track.

Yep - as I thought - a bet - not a verifiable fact-based proved aspect of real world science-based-works-that-way-all-day-every-day reality.

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 46
Nope - perfidious Frankie is free to engage in deliberate, persisently malicious mendacity - and I'm free to express my opinion that Satan is positively delighted to see that the words and actions of Franklin Graham demonstrate that Frankie has inadvertently and unknowingly changed sides...@Alferd.....I am sure that Franklin Graham will be delighted that you disapprove of him. Sure bet he is on the right track.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 46

@Soosie wrote:
@so - Franklin Graham is a rabid trump supporter - what's with that? @Alferd......I believe at other times you have answered your own question. I think you have stated in the past we each have the right to believe, follow, speak what we want. You haven't changed your mind on this have you?

Nope - perfidious Frankie is free to engage in deliberate, persisently malicious mendacity - and I'm free to express my opinion that Satan is positively delighted to see that the words and actions of Franklin Graham demonstrate that Frankie has inadvertently and unknowingly changed sides...

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 46
So - Franklin Graham is a rabid trump supporter - what's with that? @Alferd......I believe at other times you have answered your own question. I think you have stated in the past we each have the right to believe, follow, speak what we want. You haven't changed your mind on this have you?
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 46

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

The sad thing about all of this is how the Catholic church has protected these predators over the years and tried to 'sweep it under the rug'.

Agreed.

The problem does not exist only in the Roman Catholic Church...

To this very day, Baptist, Southern Baptist, Fundamentalist and Evangelical branches of Christianity have thus far deliberately avoided putting any kind of reporting system in place - thereby ensuring that reports of sexual predation in their branches of christianity are not reported to any central authority - not shared between congregations - so that when a predator is suspected/recognized in one religious community - and ends up having to move elsewhere - the community he is moving to never learns of why he moved - giving sexual predators a very comfortable and secure "hunting ground"...

That way, the religious right can pretend - "Ignorance Is Bliss" - that they are "pure" and have no problems like Catholics...

Yep - that may have a lot to do with why so many of the leaders of the religious right support trump...

So - Franklin Graham is a rabid trump supporter - what's with that?

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 46

Actually if they have such a big problem then the Church shoold come up with solutions to this issue.
One of them should be to allow priests to marry. like they were allowed many centuries ago, and have children and then in all probablity  they wouldn't have that problem at all.  If they wanted to be homosexuals they didn't have to abuse little kids simply go out into the world there are lot of them out there.  But in  that same issue I have heard a lot of stories about the Boy's Scouts. so I guess those people are attracted to go and abuse little boys.  They do have an advantage, they dont get pregnant.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 46

@ChasKy53 wrote:

The sad thing about all of this is how the Catholic church has protected these predators over the years and tried to 'sweep it under the rug'.

Agreed.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 46

If  this is all true and not an exageration in the numbers. I guess that they had a great club goin on down there.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 46

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

This is 2018 - The Catholic Church is still Morally Corrupt............this kind of thing will keep coming out for ever ........ The Catholic Church itself should be - Excommunicated 

Report details sexual abuse by more than 300 priests in Pennsylvania's Catholic Church

(CNN) - A new grand jury report says that internal documents from six Catholic dioceses in Pennsylvania show that more than 300 "predator priests" have been credibly accused of sexually abusing more than 1,000 child victims.

We believe that the real number of children whose records were lost or who were afraid ever to come forward is in the thousands," the grand jury report says.

Source - CNN 

Seems to be a lot of little boys involved. Do you suppose the Catholic Church has a homosexual problem?

You are confusing 'homosexual' with 'sexual preditor', do you realize that?  There is an extreme difference between 'homosexual' and 'sexual preditor'.

Not being well versed in the topic, I need your help. Pedophiles like small children. Small children come in two genders. What makes an individual pick one gender over the other?

Ask your local sexual predator priest.

Perhaps it could be that within the Catholic church priests work closely with young male children and nuns work closely with young female children. Because of this the priests have close and easy access to the young male children.

There are sexual predators, both male and female, of all sexualities. To refer to someone who sexually abuses a male child as a homosexual is simply bigoted and shallow minded.

I have no idea as to how to find my "local sexual predator priest" and since you seem to be well versed on the topic, I'll have to depend on your input. I did not say that a man having sex with a boy was homosexual - I inquired.

So, rather than start the accusation of "shallow and bigoted" just except the fact that I do not have your experience in the area and help me understand.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Roundtable Discussion:
Ask questions and get advice from fellow entrepreneurs
Now through Nov. 22