From festivals to better food, amusement parks are adding features for older adults. Take a look at what's new!

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: 3 CNN employees resign over retracted story on Russia ties

Message 21 of 43

@jimc91 wrote:

@sp362 wrote:

how does how many minutes are devoted stories prove anything?  Also, who is deciding how to classify a stor

Hmmm...  Goes to establish bias.

How does that establish bias?  What about the hours of free coverage that CNN and even MSNBC gave to Trump during the Presidential campaigns?

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 22 of 43

@sp362 wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

A FREE and INDEPENDENT Press is the foundation of a Democratic Republic.  .

I totally agree with your opening sentence.  One very key word being INDEPENDENT.

It is a proven fact that CNN and several other media firms COLLUDED with the Democrat party during the primary and general elections.  That is the opposite of independent!

Screen Shot 2017-06-28 at 8.59.40 AM.png

how does how many minutes are devoted stories prove anything?  Also, who is deciding how to classify a story?

Hmmm...  Goes to establish bias.

VIMTSTL
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 23 of 43

@jimc91 wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

I totally agree with your opening sentence.  One very key word being INDEPENDENT.

It is a proven fact that CNN and several other media firms COLLUDED with the Democrat party during the primary and general elections.  That is the opposite of independent!

How does your chart "prove" anything about collusion?  Even if we believe Media Research Center (which is highly biased and I would not believe everything they say), how does how many minutes are devoted stories prove anything?  Also, who is deciding how to classify a story?

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 24 of 43

Jim  you shoud  be complaining if CNN had done nothing about this issue. You will have to admit that admitting being wrong is the moral path that it should be followed by all.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 25 of 43

@CriticalThinking wrote:

VIMTSTL
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

3 CNN employees resign over retracted story on Russia ties

Message 26 of 43

A FREE and INDEPENDENT Press is the foundation of a Democratic Republic. You have certain members of this forum, as well as the Trump Administration, who are trying to sabotage our free press. They are right wing radicals who associate with the alternate right. That's the same party which attacks Jews and supports Donald Trump.

We must always remain diligent in our protection of the First Amendment and an Independent Press.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 27 of 43

BY JONATHAN EASLEY

CNN also recently had to walk back a report authored by its top network talent, including anchor Jake Tapper and political analyst Gloria Borger, stating that former FBI Director James Comey would refute Trump’s claims that he was not the target of an investigation.

In testimony before the Senate Intelligence Committee, Comey confirmed that he told Trump three times that he was not the target of an investigation.

“I think this is the day when the left rues ever coming up with the phrase ‘fake news,’ because now we have the evidence,” Trump adviser Sebastian Gorka said Tuesday on a Breitbart podcast. “We have the consequences of systematic generation of fake news happening at the epicenter of one of the places that was producing the most of it.”

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

CNN is part of the Democrat party...

Screen Shot 2017-06-28 at 8.08.17 AM.png

VIMTSTL
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 28 of 43

jimc-- LMAO--If that's what happens when there is lack of ethics in broadcasting, FOX's hole would have been dug in its first week, filled in before end of the second, and marker placed before the third. OMG--I think hypocritical just hit a new low.

BTW, suppression of the free press is what dictators do.  But, I'm sure that doesn't worry those who will follow trump right into the hole he's soon going into.

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 29 of 43

@sp362 wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

Caught on a hidden camera, a CNN producer admitted the network’s focus on allegations that Donald Trump’s election campaign colluded with Russia is mostly for ratings, noting his mostly liberal audience wouldn’t have put up with that kind of treatment of former President Obama.

“I think there are a lot of liberal CNN viewers who want to see Trump really get scrutinized,” said CNN producer John Bonifield.

“And I think if we would have behaved that way with President Obama, and scrutinized everything that he was doing with as much scrutiny as we applied to Donald Trump, I think our viewers would have been turned off.

“I think they would have felt like we were attacking him. I think our viewers right now, I’m not saying our viewers are super liberals, I think there’s just a lot of them, and … Trump is good for business right now.”

The comments were caught on an undercover video made by James O’Keefe’s Project Veritas.

http://www.veritaslive.com/06-26-2017/americanpravdacnn.html

I already responded to that about 8 posts down.  How many times are you going to ask the same question hoping for a different answer, or do you simply not bother to read what others have to say?  This wouldn't be the first time that O'Keefe has doctored a video and the CNN producer is a producer about MEDICAL stories and has nothing to do with the Russian probe.  I couldn't help but notice that Huckabee Sanders was referencing this video this morning without verifying whether or not it is true.  Do you consider that "fake news"?

Huckabee Sanders is just like daddy Huckabee both blatant fakes - liars with not so much as a vestige of a conscience...

He is useless on top of the ground - he should be under it - inspiring the cabbages... Mark Twain 1894
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 30 of 43

@jimc91 wrote:

Caught on a hidden camera, a CNN producer admitted the network’s focus on allegations that Donald Trump’s election campaign colluded with Russia is mostly for ratings, noting his mostly liberal audience wouldn’t have put up with that kind of treatment of former President Obama.

“I think there are a lot of liberal CNN viewers who want to see Trump really get scrutinized,” said CNN producer John Bonifield.

“And I think if we would have behaved that way with President Obama, and scrutinized everything that he was doing with as much scrutiny as we applied to Donald Trump, I think our viewers would have been turned off.

“I think they would have felt like we were attacking him. I think our viewers right now, I’m not saying our viewers are super liberals, I think there’s just a lot of them, and … Trump is good for business right now.”

The comments were caught on an undercover video made by James O’Keefe’s Project Veritas.

http://www.veritaslive.com/06-26-2017/americanpravdacnn.html

I already responded to that about 8 posts down.  How many times are you going to ask the same question hoping for a different answer, or do you simply not bother to read what others have to say?  This wouldn't be the first time that O'Keefe has doctored a video and the CNN producer is a producer about MEDICAL stories and has nothing to do with the Russian probe.  I couldn't help but notice that Huckabee Sanders was referencing this video this morning without verifying whether or not it is true.  Do you consider that "fake news"?

Kudos
Views