27 times Trump can’t remember

Reply
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
365
Views

Re: 27 times Trump can’t remember

365 Views
Message 21 of 39
Mick posted..

If Trump is found to be unfit to Govern which he demonstrates daily


===================================================

There you go again ... posting your opinion as fact.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
365
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
369
Views

Re: 27 times Trump can’t remember

369 Views
Message 22 of 39
Mick posted..

But Given a Year To Answer Written Questions

27 times He Couldn't Remember Anything

================================================

It's to bad he does not have you around to give him help. Everyone does not remember everything ....do you?

FYI No one can be forced to answer questions that are made for reasons of entrapment.
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
369
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
367
Views

Re: 27 times Trump can’t remember

367 Views
Message 23 of 39

@rk9152 wrote:

@MsStretch wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:


Well now, there ya go - he's a braggart, certainly an impeachable crime.


Your words, certainly not mine.


They certainly are. I  hope the tic-tockers aren't waiting for charges of "bragging" to be filed.


BREAKING NEWS

 

High Crimes & Misdemeanors are anything the US House says they are

 

The US Constitution leaves it up to the House Representatives

 

No Burden of Proof Required

 

If Trump is found to be unfit to Govern which he demonstrates daily

 

THE END

 

 

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
367
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
3
Kudos
351
Views

Re: 27 times Trump can’t remember

351 Views
Message 24 of 39

Seems odd that a "very stable genius" would have such a bad memory.

 

 

http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/statements/byruling/false/ (13 pages of lies and growing)
Report Inappropriate Content
3
Kudos
351
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
354
Views

Re: 27 times Trump can’t remember

354 Views
Message 25 of 39

@MsStretch wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:


Well now, there ya go - he's a braggart, certainly an impeachable crime.


Your words, certainly not mine.


They certainly are. I  hope the tic-tockers aren't waiting for charges of "bragging" to be filed.

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
354
Views
Respected Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
370
Views

Re: 27 times Trump can’t remember

370 Views
Message 26 of 39

@rk9152 wrote:


Well now, there ya go - he's a braggart, certainly an impeachable crime.


Your words, certainly not mine.



    

Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
370
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
362
Views

Re: 27 times Trump can’t remember

362 Views
Message 27 of 39

@MsStretch wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Maybe there is something in the DC water:

https://www.bostonherald.com/2018/12/09/comey-cant-recall-squat/


No, it’s just a Republican habit when the truth will show them in a bad light.


https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/09/02/the-many-things-hillary-clinton-couldnt-re...

 

https://www.thedailybeast.com/hillary-clinton-cant-recall-in-21-of-25-answers-to-judicial-watch-laws...

 

https://sensenbrenner.house.gov/2018/7/peter-strzok-says-he-can-t-recall-changing-hillary-clinton-ex...

 

Could be that DC water.


There is one difference here.  Did any of these people proclaim they have the greatest memory of all time?

 

Perhaps there is something to be said for taking notes.  Yeah, yeah, I know, not something Donnie is particularly good at nor can he understand the concept.


Well now, there ya go - he's a braggart, certainly an impeachable crime.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
362
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
369
Views

Re: 27 times Trump can’t remember

369 Views
Message 28 of 39

@aruzinsky wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@aruzinsky wrote:

So, what?  Everything I don't know, I forgot, which is more than you will ever know.

 

 


"You had no way of knowing this, but hearing that makes me feel hurt and embarrassed."


Case in point, you already forgot that I don't care.

 


 

trump 30.png

 

 

Source - Jonathon Carroll

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
369
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
366
Views

Re: 27 times Trump can’t remember

366 Views
Message 29 of 39

@mickstuder wrote:

@aruzinsky wrote:

So, what?  Everything I don't know, I forgot, which is more than you will ever know.

 

 


"You had no way of knowing this, but hearing that makes me feel hurt and embarrassed."


Case in point, you already forgot that I don't care.

 

Old Witch
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
366
Views
Respected Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
365
Views

Re: 27 times Trump can’t remember

365 Views
Message 30 of 39

@rk9152 wrote:

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Maybe there is something in the DC water:

https://www.bostonherald.com/2018/12/09/comey-cant-recall-squat/


No, it’s just a Republican habit when the truth will show them in a bad light.


https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/09/02/the-many-things-hillary-clinton-couldnt-re...

 

https://www.thedailybeast.com/hillary-clinton-cant-recall-in-21-of-25-answers-to-judicial-watch-laws...

 

https://sensenbrenner.house.gov/2018/7/peter-strzok-says-he-can-t-recall-changing-hillary-clinton-ex...

 

Could be that DC water.


There is one difference here.  Did any of these people proclaim they have the greatest memory of all time?

 

Perhaps there is something to be said for taking notes.  Yeah, yeah, I know, not something Donnie is particularly good at nor can he understand the concept.



    

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
365
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Now until February 11, play this classic game online at AARP. Get in the game and play now.


jeopardy for aarp logo

Top Authors