Take a look at aging around the world in 'A New Age,' a special report by AARP and Magnum Photos.

Reply
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
192
Views

Re: 27 times Trump can’t remember

192 Views
Message 21 of 39
Mick posted..

If Trump is found to be unfit to Govern which he demonstrates daily


===================================================

There you go again ... posting your opinion as fact.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
192
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
196
Views

Re: 27 times Trump can’t remember

196 Views
Message 22 of 39
Mick posted..

But Given a Year To Answer Written Questions

27 times He Couldn't Remember Anything

================================================

It's to bad he does not have you around to give him help. Everyone does not remember everything ....do you?

FYI No one can be forced to answer questions that are made for reasons of entrapment.
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
196
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
194
Views

Re: 27 times Trump can’t remember

194 Views
Message 23 of 39

@rk9152 wrote:

@MsStretch wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:


Well now, there ya go - he's a braggart, certainly an impeachable crime.


Your words, certainly not mine.


They certainly are. I  hope the tic-tockers aren't waiting for charges of "bragging" to be filed.


BREAKING NEWS

 

High Crimes & Misdemeanors are anything the US House says they are

 

The US Constitution leaves it up to the House Representatives

 

No Burden of Proof Required

 

If Trump is found to be unfit to Govern which he demonstrates daily

 

THE END

 

 

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
194
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
3
Kudos
178
Views

Re: 27 times Trump can’t remember

178 Views
Message 24 of 39

Seems odd that a "very stable genius" would have such a bad memory.

 

 

http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/statements/byruling/false/ (11 pages of lies and growing)
Report Inappropriate Content
3
Kudos
178
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
181
Views

Re: 27 times Trump can’t remember

181 Views
Message 25 of 39

@MsStretch wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:


Well now, there ya go - he's a braggart, certainly an impeachable crime.


Your words, certainly not mine.


They certainly are. I  hope the tic-tockers aren't waiting for charges of "bragging" to be filed.

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
181
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
197
Views

Re: 27 times Trump can’t remember

197 Views
Message 26 of 39

@rk9152 wrote:


Well now, there ya go - he's a braggart, certainly an impeachable crime.


Your words, certainly not mine.



    

Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
197
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
189
Views

Re: 27 times Trump can’t remember

189 Views
Message 27 of 39

@MsStretch wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Maybe there is something in the DC water:

https://www.bostonherald.com/2018/12/09/comey-cant-recall-squat/


No, it’s just a Republican habit when the truth will show them in a bad light.


https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/09/02/the-many-things-hillary-clinton-couldnt-re...

 

https://www.thedailybeast.com/hillary-clinton-cant-recall-in-21-of-25-answers-to-judicial-watch-laws...

 

https://sensenbrenner.house.gov/2018/7/peter-strzok-says-he-can-t-recall-changing-hillary-clinton-ex...

 

Could be that DC water.


There is one difference here.  Did any of these people proclaim they have the greatest memory of all time?

 

Perhaps there is something to be said for taking notes.  Yeah, yeah, I know, not something Donnie is particularly good at nor can he understand the concept.


Well now, there ya go - he's a braggart, certainly an impeachable crime.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
189
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
196
Views

Re: 27 times Trump can’t remember

196 Views
Message 28 of 39

@aruzinsky wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@aruzinsky wrote:

So, what?  Everything I don't know, I forgot, which is more than you will ever know.

 

 


"You had no way of knowing this, but hearing that makes me feel hurt and embarrassed."


Case in point, you already forgot that I don't care.

 


 

trump 30.png

 

 

Source - Jonathon Carroll

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
196
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
193
Views

Re: 27 times Trump can’t remember

193 Views
Message 29 of 39

@mickstuder wrote:

@aruzinsky wrote:

So, what?  Everything I don't know, I forgot, which is more than you will ever know.

 

 


"You had no way of knowing this, but hearing that makes me feel hurt and embarrassed."


Case in point, you already forgot that I don't care.

 

Old Witch
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
193
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
192
Views

Re: 27 times Trump can’t remember

192 Views
Message 30 of 39

@rk9152 wrote:

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Maybe there is something in the DC water:

https://www.bostonherald.com/2018/12/09/comey-cant-recall-squat/


No, it’s just a Republican habit when the truth will show them in a bad light.


https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2016/09/02/the-many-things-hillary-clinton-couldnt-re...

 

https://www.thedailybeast.com/hillary-clinton-cant-recall-in-21-of-25-answers-to-judicial-watch-laws...

 

https://sensenbrenner.house.gov/2018/7/peter-strzok-says-he-can-t-recall-changing-hillary-clinton-ex...

 

Could be that DC water.


There is one difference here.  Did any of these people proclaim they have the greatest memory of all time?

 

Perhaps there is something to be said for taking notes.  Yeah, yeah, I know, not something Donnie is particularly good at nor can he understand the concept.



    

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
192
Views