Refresh your driving skills and learn about new car technology with the AARP Driver Safety page.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: 200,000 U.S.-born children

Message 1 of 5

@rker321 wrote:

@GailL1 wrote:

If they have done things properly and on a timely basis, there are ways which they can stay and apply for a green card.  Working with an immigration legal expert is beneficial to them depending upon their circumstance.

USCIS: Temporary Protection Status - Designated Country: El Salvador

Gail  you are too quick to judge others. You have no idea what many of those people have done or not done.
But what about your post regarding the separated children. I answered all your questions and I guess the only think that I have seen from you is silence.

Who is "judging others"?  This is the process which they have to abide by their TPS - 

Just think people here should know about the process.

The TPS person or their lawyers should know if there are any spelled out circumstances under which they can remain here, even apply for asylum even from within the country.

Yes, many of them have been here for a very long time - thanks to the AdministrationS which extended their status over and over and over and over.

That was the stupid move.

Again - our immigration policies stink - we need a new one that covers all these bases.

i am very busy right now so I don't have too much time to even read anything here.  I am sure there are others here to who you can bicker and converse.

MY SIGNATURE: "It’s Always something" - Roseanne Rosannadanna
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 5

@GailL1 wrote:

If they have done things properly and on a timely basis, there are ways which they can stay and apply for a green card.  Working with an immigration legal expert is beneficial to them depending upon their circumstance.

Gail  you are too quick to judge others. You have no idea what many of those people have done or not done.
But what about your post regarding the separated children. I answered all your questions and I guess the only think that I have seen from you is silence.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 5

MY SIGNATURE: "It’s Always something" - Roseanne Rosannadanna
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: Trump is set to separate more than 200,000 U.S.-born children from their parents

Message 4 of 5

Pray that all of those things that you have posted happen. pray every day and every minute of the day  because.

THE MORE EVIL THAT THEY DO THE SOONER THAT THEY WILL LEAVE.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

200,000 U.S.-born children

Message 5 of 5

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/global-opinions/wp/2018/07/06/trump-is-set-to-separate-more-than...

Trump is set to separate more than 200,000 U.S.-born children from their parents

If you think the last few weeks of separating 2,300 children from their migrant parents along the southern border were heart-wrenching, imagine if 273,000 American-born children are separated from parents whose temporary protected status (TPS) is terminated. That is what could happen if the Trump administration’s decision to revoke TPS for Haitians, Salvadorans and Hondurans is allowed to take effect.

Despite President Trump’s executive order reversing his policy of separating migrant families, most of those 2,300 children have not been returned to their parents. That is truly unconscionable.

Kudos
Views
Replies