From ‘liquid biopsies’ to precision medicine, these five developments will change cancer care in the next decade. Learn more.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: 2 million kids

Message 21 of 25

@Centristsin2010–Just a few questions for you:

—Was it not Evangelical “Christians” who fought against having to pay for birth control for its employees?

—Is it not the Republican party who continuously tries to defund PLANNED PATENTHOOD??

—Was it not the despicable in the WH who once said women who have abortions  should suffer legal ramifications? 

The idiocy of such a question as “who has kids they can’t afford,” is ridiculous on its face in its ignorance, but coming from a trump lover??? 

This joke belongs in the top ten of the most repugnant and asinine.  

Gee, I miss having a real president!

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 22 of 25

@rk9152 wrote:

Other fools will blame it on “lazy parents,” once again demonstrating their utter stupidity.

I hadn't intended to comment on this one until I saw the above. Since you want to talk about "fools" - what name would you attach to people having children that they cannot afford to provide for?

And YOU talk about elitists???  UNREAL!  I have plenty of names for anyone who would ask such an ignorant question.

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 23 of 25

Other fools will blame it on “lazy parents,” once again demonstrating their utter stupidity.

I hadn't intended to comment on this one until I saw the above. Since you want to talk about "fools" - what name would you attach to people having children that they cannot afford to provide for?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 24 of 25

As children die because they can’t get meds., get to docs., or have surgeries, trump will blame Obama.  

We have seen many examples of what it looks like to sell one’s soul, but trump and his fellow greed  mongers have shown us the most abhorrent yet. 

As Ryan and trump get in front of the cameras and lie about what a wonderful package this is, just remember that children are dying because of abhorrent fools like them.

Gee, I miss having a real president!

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

2 million kids

Message 25 of 25

https://www.nbcnews.com/health/health-news/2-million-kids-will-lose-chip-coverage-right-away-report-...

2 million kids will lose CHIP coverage right away, report finds

Nearly 2 million children will lose health coverage starting next month if Congress doesn’t renew funding for the Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP) by Friday, a new report projects.

Already, state CHIP administrators say, parents are panicking and permanent damage has been done to the program, set up to take care of kids who don’t have health insurance through other programs.

CHIP covers 9 million children across the country. Congress failed to authorize funding in September, and some states have already started warning parents to get their last medical visits in while money lasts.

Not to worry though, the 1% got their tax cut and ATT, Verizon and Comcast got the Internet.

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Are you new to the online community? Say Hi and tell us a bit about yourself, your interests, and how we can help make this community a great experience for you!

close-up group of seniors smiling at camera

Top Authors