Take the AARP Smart Driver course and you could save on auto insurance! Sign up today.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: 2 million kids

Message 1 of 25

@phyllisc6781 wrote:

Here the truth is called hate filled—trump just calls it fake news.  

Gee, I miss having a real president!

Which of the 2 million kids of irresponsible parents is that related to??

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 25

Here the truth is called hate filled—trump just calls it fake news.  

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 25

@gruffstuff wrote:

what name would you attach to people having children that they cannot afford to provide for?

There it is folks, that is what we all have coming from the hands of Republicans.

Never mind they do everything they can to shut down family planing, to defund and deny birth control, to help people avoid poverty and abortion by avoiding unwanted or unplanned pregnancy.

Clearly the solution is for women to hold an aspirin between their knees, even if they're married, to avoid the children they can't afford, provided they buy their own aspirin.

Then when the inevitable children come along ........ those people should not have had children they could not afford.

It kind of reminds of the people who were shouting " LET THEM DIE " when the nation was having the debate for and against the ACA.

And they wonder why I call them Nazis.

Another hate-filled partisan post using emotions to skate around the question it started with, "what name would you attach to people having children that they cannot afford to provide for?".

And ending, of course, with the favorite of the left - "Nazis".

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 25

@williamb39198 wrote:

@phyllisc6781

@Olderscout66

@Centristsin2010

Amazing how quality of life issues only pertain to repubs. Nothing says we care like ignoring the CHIP

program for kids. 

Nothing says we care like taking from middle American and their kids futures and giving to the rich.  

Nothing says we care like denying healthcare to adults which does affect their health and makes it tougher to provide healthy lifestyles for their children. 

Nothing says we care like ignoring our fellow citizens in Puerto Rico. Maybe repubs are hoping there are no kids there. 

Nothing says we care like repubs telling others and their kids, we have ours and we don’t care about you. They only care about their quality of life. Very selfish!

We are better than this!

A shotgun effort to make a partisan issue out of a basic point - irresponsible people creating children they are unable to provide for.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 25

@Olderscout66 wrote:

Acting responsibly means allowing men and women to determine if having sex will lead to having kids. Republicans oppose that and want to punish people who enjoy a healthy sex life by returning to the 1200's when doing that meant the woman gets pregnant. Responsible for GOPers is NO SEX - no consideration for whether or not the people are married. Then when they force the child to be born, they increase the punishment by providing NOTHING to support the unwanted child, usually costing the mother her job, definately costing her a career, and being SHOCKED when the child is mistreated, at which point the jail the "abusive" mother and send the child into The System.

And these monsters pretend they have the welfare of the child foremost in their thinking?

It is not "these monsters" bringing children into the world that they are incapable of providing for.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 25

what name would you attach to people having children that they cannot afford to provide for?

There it is folks, that is what we all have coming from the hands of Republicans.

Never mind they do everything they can to shut down family planing, to defund and deny birth control, to help people avoid poverty and abortion by avoiding unwanted or unplanned pregnancy.

Clearly the solution is for women to hold an aspirin between their knees, even if they're married, to avoid the children they can't afford, provided they buy their own aspirin.

Then when the inevitable children come along ........ those people should not have had children they could not afford.

It kind of reminds of the people who were shouting " LET THEM DIE " when the nation was having the debate for and against the ACA.

And they wonder why I call them Nazis.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 25

@phyllisc6781

@Olderscout66

@Centristsin2010

Amazing how quality of life issues only pertain to repubs. Nothing says we care like ignoring the CHIP

program for kids. 

Nothing says we care like taking from middle American and their kids futures and giving to the rich.  

Nothing says we care like denying healthcare to adults which does affect their health and makes it tougher to provide healthy lifestyles for their children. 

Nothing says we care like ignoring our fellow citizens in Puerto Rico. Maybe repubs are hoping there are no kids there. 

Nothing says we care like repubs telling others and their kids, we have ours and we don’t care about you. They only care about their quality of life. Very selfish!

We are better than this!

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 25

@Olderscout66–Thank you, Scout! I made a list of things Repubs. have done to eliminate access to birth control, but it was either purposely ignored or purposely misunderstood.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 25

@rk9152 wrote:

@phyllisc6781 wrote:

The name ones might attach to people who have children they can’t afford??

—Catholics

—poor—can’t afford birth contol

—teens

—surprised—no form of birth control is 100%

—Republican—they have children and since most red states seem to be poor AND have children abound—yup—Republican

—Democrats

The truth is that a very small percentage of parents wait unti they can AFFORD to have children.  If I’ve heard it once, I have heard it a million times—“If we had waited until we could afford it, we still wouldn’t have a child.”

What names would I attribute to the question itself?

—incredibly simplistic—elementary school simplistic 

—ignorant 

—totally ridiculous

—unrealistic 

—showing a total disconnect from reality

More fodder for the RWNJ comedy show starring an amazingly simple cast of clowns.

Sure, acting responsibility and expecting others to do so also is a "comedy show" to some.

Acting responsibly means allowing men and women to determine if having sex will lead to having kids. Republicans oppose that and want to punish people who enjoy a healthy sex life by returning to the 1200's when doing that meant the woman gets pregnant. Responsible for GOPers is NO SEX - no consideration for whether or not the people are married. Then when they force the child to be born, they increase the punishment by providing NOTHING to support the unwanted child, usually costing the mother her job, definately costing her a career, and being SHOCKED when the child is mistreated, at which point the jail the "abusive" mother and send the child into The System.

And these monsters pretend they have the welfare of the child foremost in their thinking?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 25

@phyllisc6781 wrote:

The name ones might attach to people who have children they can’t afford??

—Catholics

—poor—can’t afford birth contol

—teens

—surprised—no form of birth control is 100%

—Republican—they have children and since most red states seem to be poor AND have children abound—yup—Republican

—Democrats

The truth is that a very small percentage of parents wait unti they can AFFORD to have children.  If I’ve heard it once, I have heard it a million times—“If we had waited until we could afford it, we still wouldn’t have a child.”

What names would I attribute to the question itself?

—incredibly simplistic—elementary school simplistic 

—ignorant 

—totally ridiculous

—unrealistic 

—showing a total disconnect from reality

More fodder for the RWNJ comedy show starring an amazingly simple cast of clowns.

Sure, acting responsibility and expecting others to do so also is a "comedy show" to some.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have you taken a memorable trip to a destination others should know about? Post a Trip Report

city skyline captured on tablet

Top Authors