Rethink your job search and find opportunities for experienced workers with the AARP job board.

Reply
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
144
Views

Re: 2 Years Since Russian Hack Trump Doing Nothing

144 Views
Message 11 of 33

@rk9152 wrote:

@williamb39198 wrote:

Can we finally say that trump has russian connections or putin has something to hang over trump’s head to blackmail him. Stop, period, end of story!

 

You might have a point were it no for the fact that cyber warfare against us had been going on long before President Trump even considered politics.

 


what do you mean by " were it no"? as for your wisdom, when we see some im sure someone will tell you.

So it begins.
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
144
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
140
Views

Re: 2 Years Since Russian Hack Trump Doing Nothing

140 Views
Message 12 of 33

@rk9152 wrote:

@Olderscout66 wrote:

Trump and the GOPers won't investigate because Russian PsyOps warriors are the reason they got elected. I mean how rude would THAT be?

 

But not to worry, lots of usetabe GOPers have FINALLY had a bellyful of Donnies lies and incompetence, and even some big Trumpettes have noticed all his "economic good news" ignores that fact the workers in America are making LESS then they did before Donny began screwing with the economy to redistribute another $1.5 TRILLION from the middle to the Corporate Oligaqrchs who chose to share exactly NOTHING with the workers.


Is your concern with "Oligaqrchs" somehow related to Russian hacking? How about "sharing with the workers"? And supposed, "lies and incompetence" - related to Russian hacking? And those, "usetabe GOPers" - Russian hacking??

 


More meaningless drivel from the far right.

 

If not to show respect for the Russian support that put him in the WhiteHouse, to what do you attribute Lemontop's inability to actually admit Russias involvment in his victory? He ALMOST said it, but then at the last minute added "or it could've been someone else".

 

If his behavior in the last 30 days is not proof enough for you that Trump is Putin's PupPetPOTUS, what would it take? Donny returning Alaska to it's former owners?

 

 

 

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
140
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
136
Views

Re: 2 Years Since Russian Hack Trump Doing Nothing

136 Views
Message 13 of 33

@rk9152 wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Other than deny they happened, Comrade Trump's done nothing about the cyberattacks on our system. Vladimir is having the time of his life.


We have had cyber attacks on our companies and possibly our power grids for years, Now, all of a sudden, it is a big deal because some do not like the President - example, one who would call him "Comrade Trump".

 

As to Putin, he may well be enjoying it. It is known that there has been an ongoing effort by the Russians to weaken us as a nation be causing division between us. Imagine his delight to see someone call our President "Comrade" - there is the sort of hatred and division they have been looking to create.


You seem to think calling out Trump for his treason is what is pulling the country apart.  Kind of like blaming the maker of the security cameras when you get caught stealing. 

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
136
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
126
Views

Re: 2 Years Since Russian Hack Trump Doing Nothing

126 Views
Message 14 of 33

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Trump Cult members refuse to hold their idol and hero accountable for anything negative. They instead immediately change the subject to President Obama or HIllary.

 

No cult, no idol, no hero - simply pointing out that all the meddling that has your panties in a wad occurred before President Trump was President. Yet, you want to blame him.

 

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
126
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
128
Views

Re: 2 Years Since Russian Hack Trump Doing Nothing

128 Views
Message 15 of 33

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Other than deny they happened, Comrade Trump's done nothing about the cyberattacks on our system. Vladimir is having the time of his life.


We have had cyber attacks on our companies and possibly our power grids for years, Now, all of a sudden, it is a big deal because some do not like the President - example, one who would call him "Comrade Trump".

 

As to Putin, he may well be enjoying it. It is known that there has been an ongoing effort by the Russians to weaken us as a nation be causing division between us. Imagine his delight to see someone call our President "Comrade" - there is the sort of hatred and division they have been looking to create.

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
128
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
131
Views

2 Years Since Russian Hack Trump Doing Nothing

131 Views
Message 16 of 33

Trump Cult members refuse to hold their idol and hero accountable for anything negative. They instead immediately change the subject to President Obama or HIllary.

 

Yes, President Obama made a calculation to publicly stay out of the issue because he was terrified of appearing to favor Hillary. It was the wrong decision, but perfectly understandable. But after the election, things changed dramatically.

 

After the election, the Obama administration seized a pair of Russian compounds, expelled 35 of its diplomats and enacted targeted economic sanctions.

 

It also secretly implanted "computer code in sensitive computer systems that Russia was bound to find, serv[ing] only as a reminder to Moscow of the United States' cyber reach," The Washington Post later reported. The message was simple: You're not invulnerable. The administration also secretly commenced an operation to hide what were effectively cyberbombs into Russian systems as a potential response to future encroachments.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
131
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
129
Views

Re: 2 Years Since Russian Hack Trump Doing Nothing

129 Views
Message 17 of 33

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Other than deny they happened, Comrade Trump's done nothing about the cyberattacks on our system. Vladimir is having the time of his life.


What did Obama do about them?  They happened on his watch.  You have access to Putin and what he is doing?

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
129
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
127
Views

2 Years Since Russian Hack Trump Doing Nothing

127 Views
Message 18 of 33

Other than deny they happened, Comrade Trump's done nothing about the cyberattacks on our system. Vladimir is having the time of his life.

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
127
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
144
Views

Re: 2 Years Since Russian Hack Trump Doing Nothing

144 Views
Message 19 of 33

@Panjandrum wrote:

ChasKy53:  Sad how trump supporters refuse to hold trump responsible for what is happening while he is in office. Instead they keep deflecting into the past. The point is that right now trump refused to do anything about what the Russians are doing right now, under his watch.

 

 

 

That's true. The only thing that would get them to act is if it became known that the Russians were supporting Democrats for this November. Then there would be an immediate hair-on-fire scramble to stop the Russians. Sad, but true. Lol


Cling to the negativity and fantasies and watch the blue trickle turn into a red wave.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
144
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
143
Views

Re: 2 Years Since Russian Hack Trump Doing Nothing

143 Views
Message 20 of 33

@mickstuder wrote:


 

You can't provide answers to simple questions related to some of the most important issues facing the Country and where the answers to those questions have been repeated in specific detail in all the MSM including Fox

Let's define terms here - the fact that you do not like the incredibly wise answers I offer does not mean I haven't provided them.

 

BUT

 

In the next sentence your defending Trump and his policies vociferously even though in the sentence before you claim you have no knowledge of any of the details on any of the Major Issues

More definition of terms - If I am asked a question and give my answer and Trump happens to agree with me - more credit to him.

 

That's Classic Trump Cult Syndrome - symptoms are:

 

1. Reduction of cognitive flexibility and adaptability. The victim answers questions mechanically, substituting stereotyped cultspecific responses for what his own responses might have been.

Fair enough - are you referring to the variations on "Trumpadoodle" and the automatic references to Germany in the '30s or possible the newest fad of the lightweight left - "comrade"?

 

 

2. Regression. The victim becomes childishly dependent on the cult leaders and desires that they make decisions for him.

"Childish" - is that like "lil donny", "Der Trumper", etc. 

 

3. In some cases, there may be psychopathological changes, including disassociation, obsessional ruminations, delusion thinking and hallucinations.

WOW!!! You guys (generic) on the left are in bad shape.

 

 


 

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
143
Views