Check out the 10th anniversary edition of ’99 Great Ways to Save,’ AARP’s annual guide to saving money.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: 2 Years Since Russian Hack Trump Doing Nothing

Message 1 of 33

@rker321 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

The President has not committed "treason" and, yes, such rhetoric is assisting the Russian efforts to weaken us.

And what would you do or what do you think that this Administration should do in order to stop the Russians from weakening us? Please share your ideas. I for one would welcome them. If the Russians again meddle in our elections how do we know that the results are what they say they are?

History has shown that it is a technological issue so I see the solution in tech-world, not the newspapers.

Now, as far as our fellow posters aiding the Russian efforts - I have no solution.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 33

@rk9152 wrote:

The President has not committed "treason" and, yes, such rhetoric is assisting the Russian efforts to weaken us.

And what would you do or what do you think that this Administration should do in order to stop the Russians from weakening us? Please share your ideas. I for one would welcome them. If the Russians again meddle in our elections how do we know that the results are what they say they are?

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 33

@Richva wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Other than deny they happened, Comrade Trump's done nothing about the cyberattacks on our system. Vladimir is having the time of his life.

We have had cyber attacks on our companies and possibly our power grids for years, Now, all of a sudden, it is a big deal because some do not like the President - example, one who would call him "Comrade Trump".

As to Putin, he may well be enjoying it. It is known that there has been an ongoing effort by the Russians to weaken us as a nation be causing division between us. Imagine his delight to see someone call our President "Comrade" - there is the sort of hatred and division they have been looking to create.

You seem to think calling out Trump for his treason is what is pulling the country apart.  Kind of like blaming the maker of the security cameras when you get caught stealing. 

Kudos
Views
Info Seeker
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 33

A soon as a special prosecutor was empowered to look into the problem, under the Trump Administration, it became legally and politically a quagmire. If Trump "does something" is it because of politics or a real need? Does it interfere with the investigation? Will it be considered an obstruction? I believe the correct response is what has occurred- wait. Trump will be pilloried no matter what he does. I am very concerned about the lack of action by the previous administration however. While it may have been viewed as political theatrics, it still would have been action.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 33

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

Sad how trump supporters refuse to hold trump responsible for what is happening while he is in office. Instead they keep deflecting into the past. The point is that right now trump refused to do anything about what the Russians are doing right now, under his watch.
At the same time he alienates our allies and sucks up to Putin. Seems trump is Putin's loyal comrade.
Seems trump supporters support this.

Sad how the haters act as though everything wrong with the world started in January of 2017. Their refusal to look at any reality that exists outside the narrow straw of their hatred gives them a very unrealistic view of our world.

They try to cover the simplicity of their thinking by typing "comrade" and such. It rings hollow.

Sad how "the haters" of Hillary and Obama still try to blame NOW on them when trump has been in office for over a year and a half. Their refusal to look at reality outside of the narrow straw of hatred gives them an unrealistic view of reality, the reality that trump has done nothing to improve our cyber-security since he has been in office.

Their trying to cover the simplicity and dishonesty of their thinking by trying to distract with Obama rings hollow.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 33

@MIseker wrote:

MY patriotism is life long. Not like others who trot it out when its convienient, and think it entitles them to attack people. DOnt you think people who do that are rather fascist?  Who said I was a big Hillary supporter? Im defending her, but i would have rather had someone else entirely as president. 

Yes, it is rather fascist...and isn't that what your post to me was doing?  Wrapping yourself in the flag and attacking someone for partisan reasons?   Your post is similiar to the method of Senator Joseph McCarthy who was attacking others and claiming their being unAmerican and supporting communism.  All mostly for partisan reasons. 

Now you are accusing me because of partisan purposes, not patriotism. 

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 33

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@MIseker wrote:

Also under the Obama admin there was ONE person telling us all along what was happening. Hillary Clinton. But hey, you are against every word that comes out of her mouth. That makes it easy to spot your patriotism.

Sure, the only thing you know about me is my user name here, but because of partisan support you can question my patriotism?  Just because I'm not enamored with the goddess, my patriotism is called into question.

You, like her supporters here come across like a gushing young girl 'in love' for the first time..blinded with political wants.....she is an angel and can do no wrong...perfect in every way....   I've been following the Clintons from their days in Arkansas.  She is just as slick as he is...two peas in a pod.

My patriotism has been demonstrated...what about yours?

MY patriotism is life long. Not like others who trot it out when its convienient, and think it entitles them to attack people. DOnt you think people who do that are rather fascist?  Who said I was a big Hillary supporter? Im defending her, but i would have rather had someone else entirely as president. 

Some people here create their own commotion here then attempt to keep it going so they can feel like their views are relevant to someone. Usually they arent.

So it begins.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 33

@MIseker wrote:

Also under the Obama admin there was ONE person telling us all along what was happening. Hillary Clinton. But hey, you are against every word that comes out of her mouth. That makes it easy to spot your patriotism.

Sure, the only thing you know about me is my user name here, but because of partisan support you can question my patriotism?  Just because I'm not enamored with the goddess, my patriotism is called into question.

You, like her supporters here come across like a gushing young girl 'in love' for the first time..blinded with political wants.....she is an angel and can do no wrong...perfect in every way....   I've been following the Clintons from their days in Arkansas.  She is just as slick as he is...two peas in a pod.

My patriotism has been demonstrated...what about yours?

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 33

@rk9152 wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Trump Cult members refuse to hold their idol and hero accountable for anything negative. They instead immediately change the subject to President Obama or HIllary.

No cult, no idol, no hero - simply pointing out that all the meddling that has your panties in a wad occurred before President Trump was President. Yet, you want to blame him.

It might be inaccurate to say Trump started the meddling. It would be TRUE to say he conspired with the russians on this go around. It would also be true to say he is in Putins pocket, is afraid of Putin, is ruining the crediility of the US in the world, is disrespeting the office of the president, Is lying to his constituents, and currently is the head divider of that oh so horrible divided nation. And not least, screwing the working class. Just like Putin did to Trump, he is peeing on your head and telling you its raining. The only difference there is Trump knew what it was and its on video. 

So it begins.
Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 33

@TxGrandpa2 wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Other than deny they happened, Comrade Trump's done nothing about the cyberattacks on our system. Vladimir is having the time of his life.

What did Obama do about them?  They happened on his watch.  You have access to Putin and what he is doing?

Obama met with congressional leaders before the tainted election to get bi partisan support for bringing it to the peoples attention. Mitch McConnel siad if Obama made it public he would tell people it was just a partian attack. Note..the republicans killed it.

Under the Obama administration the intelligence agencies began unraveling all the threads as to " who what why?", and we can see who is interfering in those investigations, or bad mouthing the investigations and suporting Putin. Hint..it starts with Republicans and ends with Traitors. 

So it begins.
Kudos
Views