Rethink your job search with the AARP job board. Find opportunities for experienced workers today.

Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: 2 Years Since Russian Hack Trump Doing Nothing

Message 21 of 33

ChasKy53:  Sad how trump supporters refuse to hold trump responsible for what is happening while he is in office. Instead they keep deflecting into the past. The point is that right now trump refused to do anything about what the Russians are doing right now, under his watch.

That's true. The only thing that would get them to act is if it became known that the Russians were supporting Democrats for this November. Then there would be an immediate hair-on-fire scramble to stop the Russians. Sad, but true. Lol

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 22 of 33

@ChasKy53 wrote:

Sad how trump supporters refuse to hold trump responsible for what is happening while he is in office. Instead they keep deflecting into the past. The point is that right now trump refused to do anything about what the Russians are doing right now, under his watch.
At the same time he alienates our allies and sucks up to Putin. Seems trump is Putin's loyal comrade.
Seems trump supporters support this.

Sad how the haters act as though everything wrong with the world started in January of 2017. Their refusal to look at any reality that exists outside the narrow straw of their hatred gives them a very unrealistic view of our world.

They try to cover the simplicity of their thinking by typing "comrade" and such. It rings hollow.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 23 of 33

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Russian (and others) hacking did not begin with this election. It has been going on for years costing American companies millions every year. There have questionable activities thought to be efforts to effect our power grids. And much more.

Sadly, there was little interest in stopping it until Hillary supporters needed an excuse for her losing and a way to delegitimize the Presidency of Trump.

Now all the left can think of is all this childish PutinPuppy type nonsense. 

It is, has been, and will continue to be a serious AMERICAN issue, not a toy for the left to play with.

1. Did Russia Interfere in the 2016 Presidential Election? 

I don't know but if I had to guess, I'd say yes.

2. Did Putin tell the World in Helsinki that he preferred Trump to win?

I'm sure he preferred a Trump win - look at all the dissension it has caused. The "pussyhat" marchers were doing their thing even before he was President - and it has not stopped.

3. Why has Trump refused to implement all the Sanctions the US Congress passed a law to do?

I don't know. You'll have to ask him.

4. Why did Trump refuse to condemn Russia's interference in 2016 & right now in 2018 when they were on a stage in Helsinki and asked the question point blank?

I don't know. you'll have to ask him. I would think it was because the left was totally overlooking all the cyber warfare and focusing only on the election meddling.

5. Is Trump President right now?

As far as I know - yes. Why, have you heard something? I haven't put Fox on the boob tube yet.

6. Is the US Congress controlled by a GOP Majority?

Last I heard - have you heard something?

7. If the answer's to 5 & 6 are YES - who's responsible for Russian meddling in our elections right now today?

The same as in the 2016 elections and all the other cyber warfare - political inaction.

8. Who was the President when Russia hacked into US Senator McCaskills computer systems?

A different person than when the DNC was hacked. Your point??

You can't provide answers to simple questions related to some of the most important issues facing the Country and where the answers to those questions have been repeated in specific detail in all the MSM including Fox

BUT

In the next sentence your defending Trump and his policies vociferously even though in the sentence before you claim you have no knowledge of any of the details on any of the Major Issues

That's Classic Trump Cult Syndrome - symptoms are:

1. Reduction of cognitive flexibility and adaptability. The victim answers questions mechanically, substituting stereotyped cultspecific responses for what his own responses might have been.

2. Regression. The victim becomes childishly dependent on the cult leaders and desires that they make decisions for him.

3. In some cases, there may be psychopathological changes, including disassociation, obsessional ruminations, delusion thinking and hallucinations.

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 24 of 33

Sad how trump supporters refuse to hold trump responsible for what is happening while he is in office. Instead they keep deflecting into the past. The point is that right now trump refused to do anything about what the Russians are doing right now, under his watch.
At the same time he alienates our allies and sucks up to Putin. Seems trump is Putin's loyal comrade.
Seems trump supporters support this.

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 25 of 33

@williamb39198 wrote:

Can we finally say that trump has russian connections or putin has something to hang over trump’s head to blackmail him. Stop, period, end of story!

You might have a point were it no for the fact that cyber warfare against us had been going on long before President Trump even considered politics.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 26 of 33

@Olderscout66 wrote:

Trump and the GOPers won't investigate because Russian PsyOps warriors are the reason they got elected. I mean how rude would THAT be?

But not to worry, lots of usetabe GOPers have FINALLY had a bellyful of Donnies lies and incompetence, and even some big Trumpettes have noticed all his "economic good news" ignores that fact the workers in America are making LESS then they did before Donny began screwing with the economy to redistribute another $1.5 TRILLION from the middle to the Corporate Oligaqrchs who chose to share exactly NOTHING with the workers.

Is your concern with "Oligaqrchs" somehow related to Russian hacking? How about "sharing with the workers"? And supposed, "lies and incompetence" - related to Russian hacking? And those, "usetabe GOPers" - Russian hacking??

Or are you just venting your unhappiness and hatred?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 27 of 33

@mickstuder wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Russian (and others) hacking did not begin with this election. It has been going on for years costing American companies millions every year. There have questionable activities thought to be efforts to effect our power grids. And much more.

Sadly, there was little interest in stopping it until Hillary supporters needed an excuse for her losing and a way to delegitimize the Presidency of Trump.

It is, has been, and will continue to be a serious AMERICAN issue, not a toy for the left to play with.

I don't know but if I had to guess, I'd say yes.

I'm sure he preferred a Trump win - look at all the dissension it has caused. The "pussyhat" marchers were doing their thing even before he was President - and it has not stopped.

3. Why has Trump refused to implement all the Sanctions the US Congress passed a law to do?

I don't know. You'll have to ask him.

4. Why did Trump refuse to condemn Russia's interference in 2016 & right now in 2018 when they were on a stage in Helsinki and asked the question point blank?

I don't know. you'll have to ask him. I would think it was because the left was totally overlooking all the cyber warfare and focusing only on the election meddling.

As far as I know - yes. Why, have you heard something? I haven't put Fox on the boob tube yet.

Last I heard - have you heard something?

7. If the answer's to 5 & 6 are YES - who's responsible for Russian meddling in our elections right now today?

The same as in the 2016 elections and all the other cyber warfare - political inaction.

8. Who was the President when Russia hacked into US Senator McCaskills computer systems?

A different person than when the DNC was hacked. Your point??

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 28 of 33

Can we finally say that trump has russian connections or putin has something to hang over trump’s head to blackmail him. Stop, period, end of story!

What other explanation can there be for an American president to deny, deflect, and inhibit any procedures to prevent further interference and intervention by putin and russia. 

trump is a russian agent, and not an American patriot. All signs point to moscow!

nothing else is explainable 

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 29 of 33

Trump and the GOPers won't investigate because Russian PsyOps warriors are the reason they got elected. I mean how rude would THAT be?

But not to worry, lots of usetabe GOPers have FINALLY had a bellyful of Donnies lies and incompetence, and even some big Trumpettes have noticed all his "economic good news" ignores that fact the workers in America are making LESS then they did before Donny began screwing with the economy to redistribute another $1.5 TRILLION from the middle to the Corporate Oligaqrchs who chose to share exactly NOTHING with the workers.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 30 of 33

@rk9152 wrote:

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views