WATCH VIDEO: Day 5 of Iowa presidential candidate forum with Montana Gov. Steve Bullock, South Bend Mayor Pete Buttigieg and Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders. 

Reply
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
142
Views

Re: 2,202 Minutes on Russia Scandal, Zero for No Collusion Report

142 Views
Message 1 of 65

@Richva wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

"Accept" in  the sense of wait for the next election and oppose legislatively. "Not accept" in the sense of the pussyhat mobs, the "Resistance", the "Trump sucks" posts, the "tic-tic-tic" mindset, the rally in which a woman is cheered for saying she dreams about blowing up the WH,  and on and on.

 

Russian involvement - of course I am concerned. And I am concerned that Obama pooh-poohed the possibilities and concerned that rather than working together on it the left is going the bidding of the Russians by using it to weaken us through division. 

 

As to the Trump campaign being involved, that has been put to bed by evidence that Stone supposedly asked wikileaks what they had. If they were involved, they would have known. 


I will be an interesting election. Trump will be pretending he has started building a wall and Don Jr. will be in jail for lying about Russian collusion Trump claims never happened.  Only, his campaign staff keeps lying about it and going to jail for lying. Hmm.  


I have seen no reference to Russian collusion lately. The emphasis shifted a while ago to porn stars and NYC taxi medallions and more recently to process crimes.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
142
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
153
Views

Re: 2,202 Minutes on Russia Scandal, Zero for No Collusion Report

153 Views
Message 2 of 65

@rk9152 wrote:

"Accept" in  the sense of wait for the next election and oppose legislatively. "Not accept" in the sense of the pussyhat mobs, the "Resistance", the "Trump sucks" posts, the "tic-tic-tic" mindset, the rally in which a woman is cheered for saying she dreams about blowing up the WH,  and on and on.

 

Russian involvement - of course I am concerned. And I am concerned that Obama pooh-poohed the possibilities and concerned that rather than working together on it the left is going the bidding of the Russians by using it to weaken us through division. 

 

As to the Trump campaign being involved, that has been put to bed by evidence that Stone supposedly asked wikileaks what they had. If they were involved, they would have known. 


I will be an interesting election. Trump will be pretending he has started building a wall and Don Jr. will be in jail for lying about Russian collusion Trump claims never happened.  Only, his campaign staff keeps lying about it and going to jail for lying. Hmm.  

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
153
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
162
Views

Re: 2,202 Minutes on Russia Scandal, Zero for No Collusion Report

162 Views
Message 3 of 65

@Cirice wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Cirice wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Cirice wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@mandm84 wrote:

Newsbuster's now there's another of jimc's biased sources. It never ends. BTW the real nothing burger Benghazi Investigation lasted longer and never arrested a soul. The hypocritical wilfully blind will never see the Truth !!


But, was the information offered inaccurate?


Did you even read the article?


Yes.


So did I. In fact, I read both of them.

 

The Newsbusters article was primarily a complaint of NBC, CBS, and ABC not reporting about the incomplete Senate Intelligence Committee investigation on their evening broadcasts. I can't say for certain whether the complaint is accurate or not, but I CAN say that it's not newsworthy.

And yet, here you are commenting on the topic.

 

It's also not the whole story. Here are some newsworty excerpts from NBC's exclusive reporting that the Newsbusters article failed to mention:

 

"there's never been a campaign in American history ... that people affiliated with the campaign had as many ties with Russia as the Trump campaign did."

Probably true. We normally have campaigns run by pols, not businessmen.

 

"They say they have uncovered facts yet to be made public, and that they hope to make Americans more fully aware of the extent to which the Russians manipulated the U.S. presidential election with the help of some Trump officials, witting or unwitting."

I believe that is true. it was part of their continuing and ongoing effort to weaken us through division. They have had much success if you consider the posts here as indicative. I believe they knew that if Hillary had won, the Reps would have accepted the outcome and that they accurately predicted the "Resistance" and their ability to create the "Cult of Hatred".

 

"Now in power, House Democrats recently announced an expanded probe that will go beyond the 2016 election to examine whether any foreign government has undue financial influence on Trump or his family. And New York federal prosecutors are pursuing their own criminal inquiry related to hush-money payments to women. The investigations into Donald Trump, therefore, are far from over."

As I said, the Russians predicted well.

 

 


My initial comment was to ask you if you'd read the article because it seemed as if you hadn't.

 

Why on earth would you believe that the Reps would have accepted the outcome if Clinton had won? They certainly never accepted the fact that Obama won. Twice.

 

You seem to have no problem with the fact that the Russians interfered in our election. Do you also think it's ok that Trump and/or his campaign knew about it and may have been involved as well?


"Accept" in  the sense of wait for the next election and oppose legislatively. "Not accept" in the sense of the pussyhat mobs, the "Resistance", the "Trump sucks" posts, the "tic-tic-tic" mindset, the rally in which a woman is cheered for saying she dreams about blowing up the WH,  and on and on.

 

Russian involvement - of course I am concerned. And I am concerned that Obama pooh-poohed the possibilities and concerned that rather than working together on it the left is going the bidding of the Russians by using it to weaken us through division. 

 

As to the Trump campaign being involved, that has been put to bed by evidence that Stone supposedly asked wikileaks what they had. If they were involved, they would have known. 

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
162
Views
Highlighted
Trusted Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
201
Views

Re: 2,202 Minutes on Russia Scandal, Zero for No Collusion Report

201 Views
Message 4 of 65

@rk9152 wrote:

@Cirice wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Cirice wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@mandm84 wrote:

Newsbuster's now there's another of jimc's biased sources. It never ends. BTW the real nothing burger Benghazi Investigation lasted longer and never arrested a soul. The hypocritical wilfully blind will never see the Truth !!


But, was the information offered inaccurate?


Did you even read the article?


Yes.


So did I. In fact, I read both of them.

 

The Newsbusters article was primarily a complaint of NBC, CBS, and ABC not reporting about the incomplete Senate Intelligence Committee investigation on their evening broadcasts. I can't say for certain whether the complaint is accurate or not, but I CAN say that it's not newsworthy.

And yet, here you are commenting on the topic.

 

It's also not the whole story. Here are some newsworty excerpts from NBC's exclusive reporting that the Newsbusters article failed to mention:

 

"there's never been a campaign in American history ... that people affiliated with the campaign had as many ties with Russia as the Trump campaign did."

Probably true. We normally have campaigns run by pols, not businessmen.

 

"They say they have uncovered facts yet to be made public, and that they hope to make Americans more fully aware of the extent to which the Russians manipulated the U.S. presidential election with the help of some Trump officials, witting or unwitting."

I believe that is true. it was part of their continuing and ongoing effort to weaken us through division. They have had much success if you consider the posts here as indicative. I believe they knew that if Hillary had won, the Reps would have accepted the outcome and that they accurately predicted the "Resistance" and their ability to create the "Cult of Hatred".

 

"Now in power, House Democrats recently announced an expanded probe that will go beyond the 2016 election to examine whether any foreign government has undue financial influence on Trump or his family. And New York federal prosecutors are pursuing their own criminal inquiry related to hush-money payments to women. The investigations into Donald Trump, therefore, are far from over."

As I said, the Russians predicted well.

 

 


My initial comment was to ask you if you'd read the article because it seemed as if you hadn't.

 

Why on earth would you believe that the Reps would have accepted the outcome if Clinton had won? They certainly never accepted the fact that Obama won. Twice.

 

You seem to have no problem with the fact that the Russians interfered in our election. Do you also think it's ok that Trump and/or his campaign knew about it and may have been involved as well?


Assume nothing. Question everything. And start thinking.
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
201
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
216
Views

Re: 2,202 Minutes on Russia Scandal, Zero for No Collusion Report

216 Views
Message 5 of 65

@fangoh45 wrote:

@mandm84 wrote:

Newsbuster's now there's another of jimc's biased sources. It never ends. BTW the real nothing burger Benghazi Investigation lasted longer and never arrested a soul. The hypocritical wilfully blind will never see the Truth !!


Check out NBC! The source. Enough of the misdirection from the left.


And yet, the author of the thread is upset because NBC did not give enough time to the Republican fake news report. if you don't trust NBC, why ask for them to air your manufactured report?

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
216
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
236
Views

Re: 2,202 Minutes on Russia Scandal, Zero for No Collusion Report

236 Views
Message 6 of 65

@mandm84 wrote:

Newsbuster's now there's another of jimc's biased sources. It never ends. BTW the real nothing burger Benghazi Investigation lasted longer and never arrested a soul. The hypocritical wilfully blind will never see the Truth !!


Check out NBC! The source. Enough of the misdirection from the left.

Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
236
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
244
Views

Re: 2,202 Minutes on Russia Scandal, Zero for No Collusion Report

244 Views
Message 7 of 65

Over 100 contacts between the Russians and the trump campaign, regardless of what jimc91's source says. "Collusion"?  Who cares, it's not a legal term. 'Conspiracy' is something entirely different.

 

Mueller is getting closer to trump, tic toc tic toc tic toc ...............


"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
244
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
253
Views

Re: 2,202 Minutes on Russia Scandal, Zero for No Collusion Report

253 Views
Message 8 of 65

@Richva wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Actually it was used to get the warrant needed to spy on the other campaign.


That would be the judicial system.  They get to decide if the Steele dossier, along with the other evidence presented at the warrant hearing was sufficient indication of wrong doing, in this case treason, to justify issuing a warrant. THEN, the evidence collected every few weeks to make sure the warrant is still justified. That bar was met also.  I think you are pretty much making the case that the Trump campaign was working pretty closely with the Russian spy agencies.  Well, we shall see when Mueller releases his report. Unless Trump can quash it. I wonder why he would do that?


The Judicial system did not apply for the warrant to spy on the opposition campaign using opposition research.


I seem to spend so much time explaining our government to Conservatives. it is my cross to bear. 

 

No, the FBI applied for the warrant using information in the Steele Dossier and other sources. The independent judiciary decided there was enough evidence to grant the warrant. Then, the independent judiciary reviewed the evidence being collected to determine if the warrant should be continued. So, there was enough evidence of criminal wrongdoing to grant the warrant and then enough to continue the warrant. 

 

I wonder if Aldridge Aimes tried to make the case that the FBI was spying on HIM?


And what office was Ames running for when the opposition used the power of the Executive Branch and a phony dossier in an effort to effect the outcome of an election?

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
253
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
261
Views

Re: 2,202 Minutes on Russia Scandal, Zero for No Collusion Report

261 Views
Message 9 of 65

@rk9152 wrote:

Actually it was used to get the warrant needed to spy on the other campaign.


That would be the judicial system.  They get to decide if the Steele dossier, along with the other evidence presented at the warrant hearing was sufficient indication of wrong doing, in this case treason, to justify issuing a warrant. THEN, the evidence collected every few weeks to make sure the warrant is still justified. That bar was met also.  I think you are pretty much making the case that the Trump campaign was working pretty closely with the Russian spy agencies.  Well, we shall see when Mueller releases his report. Unless Trump can quash it. I wonder why he would do that?


The Judicial system did not apply for the warrant to spy on the opposition campaign using opposition research.


I seem to spend so much time explaining our government to Conservatives. it is my cross to bear. 

 

No, the FBI applied for the warrant using information in the Steele Dossier and other sources. The independent judiciary decided there was enough evidence to grant the warrant. Then, the independent judiciary reviewed the evidence being collected to determine if the warrant should be continued. So, there was enough evidence of criminal wrongdoing to grant the warrant and then enough to continue the warrant. 

 

I wonder if Aldridge Aimes tried to make the case that the FBI was spying on HIM?

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
261
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
268
Views

Re: 2,202 Minutes on Russia Scandal, Zero for No Collusion Report

268 Views
Message 10 of 65

@Richva wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

Actually, it was not used by the Obama administration.....fake news again. Investigating  the connections between Russian spy agencies and there decades long interaction with the Trump organization and then campaign is hardly colluding.   About at much as the prosecuting attorney in a treason trial is colluding with the traitor. Hey, that analogy fits quite well. 


Actually it was used to get the warrant needed to spy on the other campaign.


That would be the judicial system.  They get to decide if the Steele dossier, along with the other evidence presented at the warrant hearing was sufficient indication of wrong doing, in this case treason, to justify issuing a warrant. THEN, the evidence collected every few weeks to make sure the warrant is still justified. That bar was met also.  I think you are pretty much making the case that the Trump campaign was working pretty closely with the Russian spy agencies.  Well, we shall see when Mueller releases his report. Unless Trump can quash it. I wonder why he would do that?


The Judicial system did not apply for the warrant to spy on the opposition campaign using opposition research.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
268
Views