Getty Images and AARP present the Disrupt Aging Collection, a searchable photo collection that redefines what it means to get older. Take a look.

Reply
Valued Social Butterfly
3
Kudos
170
Views

Re: 2,202 Minutes on Russia Scandal, Zero for No Collusion Report

170 Views
Message 41 of 65

@rk9152 wrote:

@Olderscout66 wrote:

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

It’s been two days since NBC’s exclusive reporting  that the Senate Intelligence Committee has found no material evidence of collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia, and as of yet none of the three major broadcast networks (ABC, CBS, and NBC) have given it even a single second of coverage in their evening newscasts.


Maybe if the Senate Intelligence Committee had spent their time actually investigating instead of devoting their time to protect Trump their statement might be worth reporting.


ANOTHER GOPer Lie attempting to exhonerate the Traitor Trump. What the Senate Committee said was they had not found any DIRECT evidence of Trump's treason.

 

What they DID find was a mountain of CIRCUMSTANTIAL evidence, and Mueller will tie it all together into a nice (rhymes with moose)  for the cooked goose.


What  do you know that the various official investigators don't???

 

BTW - did you notice that the only neoMarixist counter argument to the "GOPer Lie" came from you, not official sources.


Yup, when you have nothing to add to the discussion you must bring out 'neoMarxist'.

Report Inappropriate Content
3
Kudos
170
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
3
Kudos
172
Views

Re: 2,202 Minutes on Russia Scandal, Zero for No Collusion Report

172 Views
Message 42 of 65

@rk9152 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

The manager of Trump's campaign is going to jail for lying to Congress about his multiple contacts with the Russia spy organization.  How can you say there is no evidence of collusion? 


"Collusion" - not "contacts", not "lying".

 

There was and continues to be contact with the Russians. Previously as businessman Trump and his company negotiated business deal and since as President Trump negotiated for America with a major element on the world stage. 


If you have to get to the point where your entire defense is based on semantics, your cause is lost.  You are saying there was no collusion however the Trump campaign did cooperate with, work with, and benefit from their contacts with Russian spies?  No collusion, just a simple case of treason?  Interesting defense. 


Well, call it "semantics" if it makes you happy but when people are posting about the President and his family in jail, and posting about impeachment - the meaning of words is important.

 

When you think about it, The Hillary campaign and the Obama Administration did more "colluding" with regard to the Steele dossier.

 

In answer to your question - no.


If you remember, or will acknowledge, the facts of the Steele dossier are that it was an investigation into the extent of Trump's collusion with the Russians. Yes, it documented salacious details such as Trump's hiring prostitutes to urinate on the bed the Obama's used while in Moscow but it also uncovered an alarming number of cooperative efforts between the Russians and Trump. Including the Russian spy organizations. I don't believe the Clinton campaign paying to have an investigator look into the activities of a traitor counts as collusion in any dictionary. 

Report Inappropriate Content
3
Kudos
172
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
177
Views

2,202 Minutes on Russia Scandal, Zero for No Collusion Report

177 Views
Message 43 of 65

Will Trump's Cult members ever face the reality of what their hero in the White House has done?

Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
177
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
164
Views

Re: 2,202 Minutes on Russia Scandal, Zero for No Collusion Report

164 Views
Message 44 of 65

@rk9152 wrote:

@Olderscout66 wrote:

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

It’s been two days since NBC’s exclusive reporting  that the Senate Intelligence Committee has found no material evidence of collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia, and as of yet none of the three major broadcast networks (ABC, CBS, and NBC) have given it even a single second of coverage in their evening newscasts.


Maybe if the Senate Intelligence Committee had spent their time actually investigating instead of devoting their time to protect Trump their statement might be worth reporting.


ANOTHER GOPer Lie attempting to exhonerate the Traitor Trump. What the Senate Committee said was they had not found any DIRECT evidence of Trump's treason.

 

What they DID find was a mountain of CIRCUMSTANTIAL evidence, and Mueller will tie it all together into a nice (rhymes with moose)  for the cooked goose.


What  do you know that the various official investigators don't?? Nothing. The official investigators know there's a MOUNTAIN of circumstantial evidence which is why they were careful to say "no DIRECT evidence..." NOT "no MATERIAL evidence" as was "misspoken" about in your post. BTW most criminal convictions happen because of CIRCUMSTANTIAL evidence.

 

BTW - did you notice that the only neoMarixist counter argument to the "GOPer Lie" came from you, not official sources. How could I notice when it never happened? The official source used the term DIRECT, not MATERIAL - I used the official terminology, you chose to prevaricate using that strange semantics so common among GOPer commentators leading to big difference, big misspeak. BTW, there are no neoMarxists outside the Repuiblibubble and the fetid imaginings of Rush and his ilk.


 

Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
164
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
171
Views

Re: 2,202 Minutes on Russia Scandal, Zero for No Collusion Report

171 Views
Message 45 of 65

@mandm84 wrote:

rk9152 cries "There was and continues to be contact with the Russians. Previously as businessman Trump and his company negotiated business deal and since as President Trump negotiated for America with a major element on the world stage."

------------------

Taking Putin's word over our entire Intelligence Agency reports on Russia's interference in our election process. That's " negotiating for America " ?


Where is the crying in that??? It was a straight forward statement of fact, no tears required.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
171
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
159
Views

Re: 2,202 Minutes on Russia Scandal, Zero for No Collusion Report

159 Views
Message 46 of 65

@Richva wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

The manager of Trump's campaign is going to jail for lying to Congress about his multiple contacts with the Russia spy organization.  How can you say there is no evidence of collusion? 


"Collusion" - not "contacts", not "lying".

 

There was and continues to be contact with the Russians. Previously as businessman Trump and his company negotiated business deal and since as President Trump negotiated for America with a major element on the world stage. 


If you have to get to the point where your entire defense is based on semantics, your cause is lost.  You are saying there was no collusion however the Trump campaign did cooperate with, work with, and benefit from their contacts with Russian spies?  No collusion, just a simple case of treason?  Interesting defense. 


Well, call it "semantics" if it makes you happy but when people are posting about the President and his family in jail, and posting about impeachment - the meaning of words is important.

 

When you think about it, The Hillary campaign and the Obama Administration did more "colluding" with regard to the Steele dossier.

 

In answer to your question - no.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
159
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
3
Kudos
176
Views

Re: 2,202 Minutes on Russia Scandal, Zero for No Collusion Report

176 Views
Message 47 of 65

rk9152 cries "There was and continues to be contact with the Russians. Previously as businessman Trump and his company negotiated business deal and since as President Trump negotiated for America with a major element on the world stage."

------------------

Taking Putin's word over our entire Intelligence Agency reports on Russia's interference in our election process. That's " negotiating for America " ?

Report Inappropriate Content
3
Kudos
176
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
3
Kudos
186
Views

Re: 2,202 Minutes on Russia Scandal, Zero for No Collusion Report

186 Views
Message 48 of 65

@rk9152 wrote:

@Richva wrote:

The manager of Trump's campaign is going to jail for lying to Congress about his multiple contacts with the Russia spy organization.  How can you say there is no evidence of collusion? 


"Collusion" - not "contacts", not "lying".

 

There was and continues to be contact with the Russians. Previously as businessman Trump and his company negotiated business deal and since as President Trump negotiated for America with a major element on the world stage. 


If you have to get to the point where your entire defense is based on semantics, your cause is lost.  You are saying there was no collusion however the Trump campaign did cooperate with, work with, and benefit from their contacts with Russian spies?  No collusion, just a simple case of treason?  Interesting defense. 

Report Inappropriate Content
3
Kudos
186
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
199
Views

Re: 2,202 Minutes on Russia Scandal, Zero for No Collusion Report

199 Views
Message 49 of 65

@Cirice wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@mandm84 wrote:

Newsbuster's now there's another of jimc's biased sources. It never ends. BTW the real nothing burger Benghazi Investigation lasted longer and never arrested a soul. The hypocritical wilfully blind will never see the Truth !!


But, was the information offered inaccurate?


Did you even read the article?


Yes.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
199
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
187
Views

Re: 2,202 Minutes on Russia Scandal, Zero for No Collusion Report

187 Views
Message 50 of 65

@Olderscout66 wrote:

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

It’s been two days since NBC’s exclusive reporting  that the Senate Intelligence Committee has found no material evidence of collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia, and as of yet none of the three major broadcast networks (ABC, CBS, and NBC) have given it even a single second of coverage in their evening newscasts.


Maybe if the Senate Intelligence Committee had spent their time actually investigating instead of devoting their time to protect Trump their statement might be worth reporting.


ANOTHER GOPer Lie attempting to exhonerate the Traitor Trump. What the Senate Committee said was they had not found any DIRECT evidence of Trump's treason.

 

What they DID find was a mountain of CIRCUMSTANTIAL evidence, and Mueller will tie it all together into a nice (rhymes with moose)  for the cooked goose.


What  do you know that the various official investigators don't???

 

BTW - did you notice that the only neoMarixist counter argument to the "GOPer Lie" came from you, not official sources.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
187
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Are you new to the online community? Say Hi and tell us a bit about yourself, your interests, and how we can help make this community a great experience for you!


close-up group of seniors smiling at camera

Top Authors