Getty Images and AARP present the Disrupt Aging Collection, a searchable photo collection that redefines what it means to get older. Take a look.

Reply
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
189
Views

Re: 2,202 Minutes on Russia Scandal, Zero for No Collusion Report

189 Views
Message 51 of 65

@Richva wrote:

The manager of Trump's campaign is going to jail for lying to Congress about his multiple contacts with the Russia spy organization.  How can you say there is no evidence of collusion? 


"Collusion" - not "contacts", not "lying".

 

There was and continues to be contact with the Russians. Previously as businessman Trump and his company negotiated business deal and since as President Trump negotiated for America with a major element on the world stage. 

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
189
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
190
Views

Re: 2,202 Minutes on Russia Scandal, Zero for No Collusion Report

190 Views
Message 52 of 65

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

It’s been two days since NBC’s exclusive reporting  that the Senate Intelligence Committee has found no material evidence of collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia, and as of yet none of the three major broadcast networks (ABC, CBS, and NBC) have given it even a single second of coverage in their evening newscasts.

 

Considering these networks have given the Russia probe a massive 2,202 minutes of airtime, their silence on this major development is deafening. 

 

MRC analysts examining all coverage on ABC’s World News Tonight, the CBS Evening News, and the NBC Nightly News found that those 2,202 minutes spent on the Russia investigation accounted for nearly 19 percent of all Trump-related reporting between January 21, 2017 and February 10, 2019. However none of those three shows have even mentioned the investigation since NBC’s report came out on February 12.

 

The situation has been much the same on those networks’ flagship morning shows. Neither CBS This Morning nor NBC’s Today have even acknowledged this new information from Senate investigators since the news broke on February 12. ABC’s Good Morning America briefly touched on it in a news brief totaling less than one minute on February 13. 

 

In that segment, ABC’s Mary Bruce focused only on the public disagreement between Republican Chairman Richard Burr and Democratic Ranking Member Mark Warner. She failed to acknowledge NBC’s reporting that other Democrats on the Committee had agreed with Burr’s finding that thus far, they had found no direct evidence of collusion.

 

https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/bill-dagostino/2019/02/14/networks-2202-minutes-russia-scandal-...

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++===

 

Ya think the big three networks might be showing a little bias?  LOL...

 

TO FUNNY

 

Attention ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN:  

 

You no longer control the narrative!  

 

It's now 2019 and word of mouth by the actual movers and shakers is available to every person in America.

 

 


Maybe if the Senate Intelligence Committee had spent their time actually investigating instead of devoting their time to protect Trump their statement might be worth reporting.


While it is true that partisanship has pretty much run things (on both sides), what do you know that detracts from the findings mentioned?

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
190
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
207
Views

Re: 2,202 Minutes on Russia Scandal, Zero for No Collusion Report

207 Views
Message 53 of 65

 


@Cirice wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@mandm84 wrote:

Newsbuster's now there's another of jimc's biased sources. It never ends. BTW the real nothing burger Benghazi Investigation lasted longer and never arrested a soul. The hypocritical wilfully blind will never see the Truth !!


But, was the information offered inaccurate?


Did you even read the article?


Oh - you mean the Newsbuster "info"?

Yep - read it - it's a mixture of the usual right fringe distortions, irrational assumptions, and lies - just what right fringe trump cultists gobble up with glee...

44>dolt45
Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
207
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
216
Views

Re: 2,202 Minutes on Russia Scandal, Zero for No Collusion Report

216 Views
Message 54 of 65

@rk9152 wrote:

@mandm84 wrote:

Newsbuster's now there's another of jimc's biased sources. It never ends. BTW the real nothing burger Benghazi Investigation lasted longer and never arrested a soul. The hypocritical wilfully blind will never see the Truth !!


But, was the information offered inaccurate?


Did you even read the article?

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
216
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
210
Views

Re: 2,202 Minutes on Russia Scandal, Zero for No Collusion Report

210 Views
Message 55 of 65

@rk9152 wrote:

@mandm84 wrote:

Newsbuster's now there's another of jimc's biased sources. It never ends. BTW the real nothing burger Benghazi Investigation lasted longer and never arrested a soul. The hypocritical wilfully blind will never see the Truth !!


But, was the information offered inaccurate?


The information was more accurate than the lies of trump, his convicted staff and most of his supporters...

44>dolt45
Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
210
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
4
Kudos
221
Views

Re: 2,202 Minutes on Russia Scandal, Zero for No Collusion Report

221 Views
Message 56 of 65

@Snoopy48 wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

It’s been two days since NBC’s exclusive reporting  that the Senate Intelligence Committee has found no material evidence of collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia, and as of yet none of the three major broadcast networks (ABC, CBS, and NBC) have given it even a single second of coverage in their evening newscasts.


Maybe if the Senate Intelligence Committee had spent their time actually investigating instead of devoting their time to protect Trump their statement might be worth reporting.


ANOTHER GOPer Lie attempting to exhonerate the Traitor Trump. What the Senate Committee said was they had not found any DIRECT evidence of Trump's treason.

 

What they DID find was a mountain of CIRCUMSTANTIAL evidence, and Mueller will tie it all together into a nice (rhymes with moose)  for the cooked goose.

Report Inappropriate Content
4
Kudos
221
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
5
Kudos
209
Views

Re: 2,202 Minutes on Russia Scandal, Zero for No Collusion Report

209 Views
Message 57 of 65

The manager of Trump's campaign is going to jail for lying to Congress about his multiple contacts with the Russia spy organization.  How can you say there is no evidence of collusion? 

Report Inappropriate Content
5
Kudos
209
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
5
Kudos
216
Views

Re: 2,202 Minutes on Russia Scandal, Zero for No Collusion Report

216 Views
Message 58 of 65

@jimc91 wrote:

It’s been two days since NBC’s exclusive reporting  that the Senate Intelligence Committee has found no material evidence of collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia, and as of yet none of the three major broadcast networks (ABC, CBS, and NBC) have given it even a single second of coverage in their evening newscasts.

 

Considering these networks have given the Russia probe a massive 2,202 minutes of airtime, their silence on this major development is deafening. 

 

MRC analysts examining all coverage on ABC’s World News Tonight, the CBS Evening News, and the NBC Nightly News found that those 2,202 minutes spent on the Russia investigation accounted for nearly 19 percent of all Trump-related reporting between January 21, 2017 and February 10, 2019. However none of those three shows have even mentioned the investigation since NBC’s report came out on February 12.

 

The situation has been much the same on those networks’ flagship morning shows. Neither CBS This Morning nor NBC’s Today have even acknowledged this new information from Senate investigators since the news broke on February 12. ABC’s Good Morning America briefly touched on it in a news brief totaling less than one minute on February 13. 

 

In that segment, ABC’s Mary Bruce focused only on the public disagreement between Republican Chairman Richard Burr and Democratic Ranking Member Mark Warner. She failed to acknowledge NBC’s reporting that other Democrats on the Committee had agreed with Burr’s finding that thus far, they had found no direct evidence of collusion.

 

https://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/bill-dagostino/2019/02/14/networks-2202-minutes-russia-scandal-...

 

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++===

 

Ya think the big three networks might be showing a little bias?  LOL...

 

TO FUNNY

 

Attention ABC, NBC, CBS, CNN:  

 

You no longer control the narrative!  

 

It's now 2019 and word of mouth by the actual movers and shakers is available to every person in America.

 

 


Maybe if the Senate Intelligence Committee had spent their time actually investigating instead of devoting their time to protect Trump their statement might be worth reporting.

Report Inappropriate Content
5
Kudos
216
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
225
Views

Re: 2,202 Minutes on Russia Scandal, Zero for No Collusion Report

225 Views
Message 59 of 65

@CriticalThinking wrote:

The people who worship Donald Trump care about this trivial information. But nobody else pays any attention to this irrelevant issue.

 

The only thing that matters are the Meuller investigation, which has been airtight, and the investigations by the SDNY. Nobody, including Fox or Trump's former attorney, know what kind of information Meuller's team and the SDNY learned about reference the Trump Campaign and Administration.


Not so. those who obsessed over "Russian collusion" were certainly not worshippers of President Trump.

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
225
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
227
Views

Re: 2,202 Minutes on Russia Scandal, Zero for No Collusion Report

227 Views
Message 60 of 65

@mandm84 wrote:

Newsbuster's now there's another of jimc's biased sources. It never ends. BTW the real nothing burger Benghazi Investigation lasted longer and never arrested a soul. The hypocritical wilfully blind will never see the Truth !!


But, was the information offered inaccurate?

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
227
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Are you new to the online community? Say Hi and tell us a bit about yourself, your interests, and how we can help make this community a great experience for you!


close-up group of seniors smiling at camera

Top Authors