Highlighted
Esteemed Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: 1st Voting Rights, Now Free Speech

Message 21 of 37

rk9152 wrote: Here's a "peaceful demonstrations": https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hwzffeICkP8   Can you draw a connection between rioting to block free speech (the topic) and voter IDs?

rk, you really went off the deep end with this one.  Is anyone here supposed to accept your word about the fake-news video that you posted of who the violent individuals were much less their political leanings?  Or for that matter who paid them to disrupt the protest?  You don't even know when & where most of the footage might have been taken.  

What we can draw a connection to is right-wing unsupported accusations.  Gives me an idea.  Maybe I'll get some crayons & draw a picture of a violent thug & label him a right-winger.  That should convince everyone.  ROTFLOL

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 22 of 37

@rk9152 wrote:

@sp362 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@saworld wrote:

GailL1 wrote:  
Seems to me that many of these rules are being placed for safety reasons - to protect the protestors and the public from a disaster. 

Sorry, it may seem that way to you but it doesn't seem so to the UN or the ACLU.  They see unConstitutional "laws" & the criminalization of peaceful protests.  Maybe read some of the details of their concerns.  

You know...could be just like those much-needed voter ids for that nonexistent voter fraud.    

Here's a "peaceful demonstrations":

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hwzffeICkP8

Can you draw a connection between rioting to block free speech (the topic) and voter IDs?

You do realize that trying to use one incident to curtail freedoms is exactly what a dictator would do to justify seizing more control?  Your video is also by Paul Joseph Watson who works for Alex Jones, who has never met a conspiracy theory he didn't like and believes the Government ordered the bombings on Oklahoma City, 9/11 and faked the moon landings.

Since I am not in a position to become the latest buzz-word of the radical left (dictator) that could not be my motivation. It was to counter the "Oh yeah, well they did it too" nonsense offered by the radical left.

Did what the guy filmed not occur? That should be the point. I could go to youtube and get others. Shall I do that or are you either capable of looking yourself or accepting the reality of the violence of the left?

If you are idly standing by while your freedoms are reduced it is the same thing.

Part of the filming occurred, but we have no idea what and how he chose to edit it and what he decided to leave out.  Again, you are trying to use a few incidents to claim that all action on the left is violent and illegal.  I could mention a few isolated issues by people on the right, but just on the left, these are their personal responsibility and do not reflect the vast majority on either side.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 23 of 37

@pc6063 wrote:

Sp362--My, oh my!! It is true, like certainly does follow like.

And your point is what - that there was not violence in Berkeley?

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 24 of 37

@sp362 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@saworld wrote:

GailL1 wrote:  
Seems to me that many of these rules are being placed for safety reasons - to protect the protestors and the public from a disaster. 

Sorry, it may seem that way to you but it doesn't seem so to the UN or the ACLU.  They see unConstitutional "laws" & the criminalization of peaceful protests.  Maybe read some of the details of their concerns.  

You know...could be just like those much-needed voter ids for that nonexistent voter fraud.    

Can you draw a connection between rioting to block free speech (the topic) and voter IDs?

You do realize that trying to use one incident to curtail freedoms is exactly what a dictator would do to justify seizing more control?  Your video is also by Paul Joseph Watson who works for Alex Jones, who has never met a conspiracy theory he didn't like and believes the Government ordered the bombings on Oklahoma City, 9/11 and faked the moon landings.

Since I am not in a position to become the latest buzz-word of the radical left (dictator) that could not be my motivation. It was to counter the "Oh yeah, well they did it too" nonsense offered by the radical left.

Did what the guy filmed not occur? That should be the point. I could go to youtube and get others. Shall I do that or are you either capable of looking yourself or accepting the reality of the violence of the left?

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 25 of 37

Sp362--My, oh my!! It is true, like certainly does follow like.

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 26 of 37

@sp362 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@saworld wrote:

GailL1 wrote:  

Alex Jones - isn't that the screaming raving nutcase that just recently lost custody of his children because his specious argument that his private persona wasn't at all like his public persona was utterly rejected by the court - because of multiple repeated public displays of "way out there" nuttery?

44>dolt45
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Recognized Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 27 of 37

@rk9152 wrote:

@saworld wrote:

GailL1 wrote:  

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 28 of 37

@pc6063 wrote:

Saworld--Yes, Trump is a facist and our  government, unless there is rapid intervention, will soon be no more then a fascist state.

Now that is quite a statement to just throw out there without any supporting words. I know the "Fascist Five" had it's run on these boards describing Justices who believed in the Constitution. And I know it has been thrown out as part of the Party Line for use by the "low end" of their followers. But, honesty would demand that it actually be addressed seriously.

Sadly, those on the other side can't see it is little donnie moving this country toward  becoming a fascist state an d not the dems. CALL YOUR SENATORS TOMORROW! 

TELL THEM TRUMP MUST BE IMPEACHED OR REMOVED UNDER THE 25th AMENDMENT, article 4 which allows for the removal of a president who is either incapable of doing his job or who is mentally ill. Both apply to trump.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 29 of 37

Saworld--Yes, Trump is a facist and our  government, unless there is rapid intervention, will soon be no more then a fascist state. Sadly, those on the other side can't see it is little donnie moving this country toward  becoming a fascist state an d not the dems. CALL YOUR SENATORS TOMORROW! 

TELL THEM TRUMP MUST BE IMPEACHED OR REMOVED UNDER THE 25th AMENDMENT, article 4 which allows for the removal of a president who is either incapable of doing his job or who is mentally ill. Both apply to trump.

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 30 of 37

@saworld wrote:

GailL1 wrote:  

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Introducing jen43, one of our featured ACEs! Check out their profile and fill yours out, today!

Meet an ACE

Top Authors