Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 1 of 21

FACTS and the TRUTH are not part of the Trump/Fox Alternate Reality bubble. Fox is the king of FAKE NEWS!

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 21

jimc91:  One thing I have noticed here...  If you disagree with the libs here they have a tendency to "attack"...  LOL.

You're confusing fact checking with attacking.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 21

Trump has succeeded in politicizing the Justice Department. It's no longer an Independent Law Enforcement agency, which represents America. Thanks to Trump and Barr, the Justice Department has become a political arm of the president, doing his bidding. And of course Trump World is perfectly fine with that. 

It's very scary how millions of people in Trump World no longer value democracy and the rule of law.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 21

@JudithP526204  Wrote:

Had a hard time finding my way back in here. Can see where I'm being slammed. Just to respond to what I watch; it's is CSPAN.    I watch the Congress and Senate in action.  If more people. watched, they'd get a better perspective. 

+++++++++++++++++++++++=

Welcome to the Forum!

I understand where you are coming from and I agree.  One thing I have noticed here...  If you disagree with the libs here they have a tendency to "attack"...  LOL. TDS seems to run rampant here and hatred for the President prevents them from seeing reality.

Anyway, thanks for posting here and again welcome!!

J

VIMTSTL
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Super Contributor
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 21

Had a hard time finding my way back in here. Can see where I'm being slammed. Just to respond to what I watch; it's is CSPAN.    I watch the Congress and Senate in action.  If more people. watched, they'd get a better perspective. 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 21

Thank God for people like AG Barr that is focused on the law rather than politics.

😂😂😂😂😂

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 21

LOL!!

There are likely at least 1900 people that are motivated to keep the truth about what actually happened “ SECRET”!!

Remember Trump was not supposed to win...  Had crooked Hillary won, we would not know any of what we are finding out day after day as more evidence surfaces of exactly what happened!

Thank God for people like AG Barr that is focused on the law rather than politics.  Obama was the master at weaponizing government...  Now we are learning how he did it!

VIMTSTL
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 21

That's because 1900+ former DOJ staff members want a return to an INDEPENDENT Justice Department which works for America, as opposed to being political flunkies for Trump.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 21

Sunluver1943 wrote:

I didnt(sic) read your link (MsStretch) but if thats(sic) true, it just validates my thinking that the truth (which Barr represents)  is no longer acceptable in our "new" society/generation. Sad...

What's really sad is that anyone would pass judgement without reading a link to a source that explains or supports a statement or a claim.  What is even sadder is that anyone would think that Barr represents the truth. 200 former DOJ staff members and hundreds of judges disagree with you ........... I think I'll believe them.

Man learns from history that man learns nothing from history.
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 21

Once upon a time in Watergate, Nixon intoned "there is no crime, because if the President of the United States does it, it's not a crime". Back then the GOP has a backbone, and drove Nixon from office because of those "not crimes".

Today we have a sycophant AG who goes Nixon one better and asserts " if you committed the Crimes while working for the President, it's not a crime." The toadworshipers in the Senate prevented the exercise of their sworn duty to "protect the Constitution against ALL enemies, foreign AND DOMESTIC" So its up to We the People to decide if we're giving up on democracy and don't care that when that goes, so does our freedom.

VOTE OUT THE TOAD AND HIS WORSHIPERS!

It's Democracy and Freedom's last chance.

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

September is Emergency Preparedness month.

Do you have an emergency plan in place?

Share or ask questions today.

Emergency preparedness kit

Top Authors