Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Re: 1900+ Former DOJ Staff Call For Barr's Resignation

Message 11 of 21

The truth?
Considering that the truth of trump’s and barr‘s actions against our system of laws and justice, are a result their lies... speak with the citizens of countries that live under the thumb of authoritarian dictators to see how they perceive lies constantly being told to citizens and purported to being the “truth”. 
The authoritarian scenario is precisely what trump and barr are trying to feed us...that system of lies is not the system that We want to live under...the truth will do very nicely, Thank You!

Report Inappropriate Content
Highlighted
Trusted Social Butterfly

Message 12 of 21

@JudithP526204 wrote:

OMG!!  I can't read or stand this anymore!!   Educate yourselves rather than listen/watch CNN and MSNBC all the time. AG Barr is an upstanding, honest man. Just because you hate Pres. Trump, is not reason to be against AG Barr.  When bad things are going on, we need AG Barr, and people like him to

inform us !! The truth will be coming .....Stay tuned .(Well, that is if you can see beyond your nose).

News flash:  Not all of us watch cable TV 24/7 for news.  Some of us do educate ourselves through other resources than CNN, MSNBC, or FOX News OR some moron's tweets.

Waiting on the truth... 🥱

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

1900+ Former DOJ Staff Call For Barr's Resignation

Message 13 of 21

The sad and real irony is the station she loves and watches all the time, FOX, is the ultimate FAKE NEWS network. FOX is the Trump Propaganda Network, Joseph Goebbels style.

I wonder if they told her on Fox that Flynn voluntarily pled guilty twice in Federal Court. Did Fox tell her that Trump fired Flynn because he lied to PENCE and the FBI? 

But since she worships a pathological liar like Trump, I'm guessing that lying to the FBI isn't considered a crime in her world.

Highlighted
Recognized Social Butterfly

Message 14 of 21

JudithP,

I would suggest that you listen to or read some actual news instead of the sources you seem to be using.

The problem is Flynn testified under OATH in court that he was guilty and that he was not coerced into entering his plea.

What Barr did was put his thumb on the scales of justice. 

What he should of done was leave up to the courts to decide.  His office could have even suggested the court that the case be expunged and / or the sentence that should be imposed.  Instead he decided to bypass the courts and interfere with our system of justice.

He is NOT serving the interests of the US.  Justice is supposed to be "blind", not influenced by the political whims of an Attorney General who is a disgrace to his office.

This is simply an attempt to rewrite history and if people are not smart enough to see it, they may even get away with it.

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 15 of 21

JudithP:   OMG!! I can't read or stand this anymore!! Educate yourselves rather than listen/watch CNN and MSNBC all the time.

So what do you recommend as trustworthy?

Highlighted
Super Contributor

Message 16 of 21

OMG!!  I can't read or stand this anymore!!   Educate yourselves rather than listen/watch CNN and MSNBC all the time. AG Barr is an upstanding, honest man. Just because you hate Pres. Trump, is not reason to be against AG Barr.  When bad things are going on, we need AG Barr, and people like him to

inform us !! The truth will be coming .....Stay tuned .(Well, that is if you can see beyond your nose).

Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

Message 17 of 21

MsStretch:   Barr's rep among his colleagues, past and present, is going straight down the crapper as he increasingly demonstrates he is nothing more than a lap dog.

This is what I don't get with Barr: why is he throwing away his reputation and career for a two bit conman like Trump? What is he getting out of it beside ruination?

Highlighted
Trusted Social Butterfly

Message 18 of 21

@sunluvngal wrote:

I didnt read your link (Ms Stretch) but if thats true, it just validates my thinking that the truth is no longer accepable in our "new" society/generation. Sad...

I also provided a link to the letter and signees.  Very sad indeed that truth takes a backseat to loyalty in the Trumpian society.

Tags (2)
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly

1900+ Former DOJ Staff Call For Barr's Resignation

Message 19 of 21

Thank you for uploading that interesting article. We know there are at least 1,900 career employees of the Justice Department, who want an end to Trump using the Justice Department for Political Reasons. Let's make the Justice Department America's Law Enforcement Agency again, as opposed to being Trump's personal/political law enforcement flunkies.

Highlighted
Gold Conversationalist

Message 20 of 21

I didnt read your link (MsStretch) but if thats true, it just validates my thinking that the truth (which Barr represents)  is no longer acceptable in our "new" society/generation. Sad...

You can lead a Liberal to knowledge, but you can't make'em THINK! 😞
Trump 2020!!!
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards.

Solve your favorite crosswords on AARP Games to earn AARP Rewards points. Try your hand at the Daily Crossword, the Mini Crossword, and Let’s Crossword, the new member game you can play with family and friends. Play Now.

Top Authors