Highlighted
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

101 Contacts Between Trump Campaign and Russians

Message 51 of 129

As I stated before, Trump Cult members completely ignore the bizarre relationship between the Trump Administration and Russians. However, the Mueller team isn't ignoring that relationship.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: 101 Contacts Between Trump Campaign and Russians

Message 52 of 129

@CriticalThinking wrote:

How many improper contacts did the Obama Administration have with Russia during the campaign?

ZERO

How much did they use the dossier for partisan purposes?

A LOT

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 53 of 129

How many improper contacts did the Obama Administration have with Russia during the campaign?

ZERO

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 54 of 129

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@n566192l wrote:

Olderscout66,

Amen to your post.

Are to opposed to the troops coming home?

Are you going to continue to blindly follow and support trump, never criticizing anything he does?

Your client was asked a very straight forward question. If you're assigning yourself the role of the respondent, how about you stick to the issue.

I have no "client".  You asked an off-topic question, the "issue" is 101 contacts between the trump campaign and the Russians.

So, are you going to blindly follow and support trump, never criticizing anything he says or does?

The question was in response to your client's seeming ambiguity. On one side weeping bitter tears for the troops in harms way but snapping at the President who wants to bring them home.

How does that fit your copy&paste last comment?

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 55 of 129

@rk9152 wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@n566192l wrote:

Olderscout66,

Amen to your post.

Are to opposed to the troops coming home?

Are you going to continue to blindly follow and support trump, never criticizing anything he does?

Your client was asked a very straight forward question. If you're assigning yourself the role of the respondent, how about you stick to the issue.

I have no "client".  You asked an off-topic question, the "issue" is 101 contacts between the trump campaign and the Russians.

So, are you going to blindly follow and support trump, never criticizing anything he says or does?

Democrats in 2020
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 56 of 129

I can answer my own question. The Mueller Team uncovered more lies by Manafort about his connections to Russia.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 57 of 129

These are the contacts we know about. I wonder how many the Mueller Team uncovered.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 58 of 129

(That We Know Of So Far)

Exactly.

Know that little tip of ice you see floating in the ocean?

There is lot ice more unseen under the water.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 59 of 129

Trump and members of his campaign /administration lied about almost every contact with the Russians. Why?

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 60 of 129

@Olderscout66 wrote:

Been giving some thought to WHY donny's supporters seem to grow more determined to believe him the more his statements are proven to be lies.

Best I can come up with is it's some particularily virulant strain of the Stockholm Syndrome. He took them (and the rest of us) hostage and they are becoming so terrified about what lil donny is doing to the Nation and the World BECAUSE OF THEIR VOTES they have to pretend with all their heart and soul that it's NOT REALLY HAPPENING.

Otherwise they share in the blame for the destruction of our society. The disappearance of the middle class, an end to public education safe drinking water and non-toxic air, the acceptance of NAZIs and KKK into THEIR Party.

Definitely enough to make a grown man cry, and all because they believed the KGBs lies, spread by their favorite media -Fox, Rush, Breightbart and Infowars - people they TRUSTED to keep them aware of all the Deep-Government plots, UFOs, crimes of the Clintons, and to tell them what to do to fix it. They listened, they believed, they voted, and they got shafted along with the rest of us!

Pretty hard to admit you participated in turning your grandkids future over to Corporate Oligarchs who see them as profit centers, not people.

Fortunately they're only 26% of registered voters, so we can fix that in 2020.

Another "official" declaration from another mental health professional. Let's look at some of it.

I am not "terrified" (that current "word of the day" for the left) about what the President has done for America. On the contrary, I am pleased with what he he been able to accomplish. I am just disappointed that he couldn't do more due to the "Resistance" declared by the Dems unable to accept the outcome of an election they lost.

Then there is "the disappearance of the middle class" - previously that was blamed on Reagan. If wild things are to be claimed, it would make your case better if you would be consistent.

Then there is the fall-back position - Nazis and Kluxers. And, the usual "space fillers" - Limbaugh, Breitbart, Fox, Infowars, Oligarchs, and UFOs (UFOs???)

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

AARP Call-in Event: Coronavirus: Maintaining Your Well-Being

Ask experts about the coronavirus, learn how to protect yourself, stay connected and cope with stress and anxiety brought on by the pandemic. Join AARP for a special call-in event April 9, at 1:00 pm (EDT).

You can participate by calling toll-free 1-855-274-9507.

Learn more about the event on our Tele-Town Hall page.

Top Authors