Highlighted
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: 101 Contacts Between Trump Campaign and Russians

Message 11 of 129

@Olderscout66 wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Trump and members of his campaign /administration lied about almost every contact with the Russians. Why?

Because they realized it was an act of treason , even if Mueller can't indict a sitting president (or doesn't think he could). Need just one page from the report to indicate "individual 1" was an unindicted co-conspirator because of a technicality and we should be able to put the twit in prison o/a 21 Jan 2020.

So....does he get Secret Service protection in prison???  Smiley LOL

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 129

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Trump and members of his campaign /administration lied about almost every contact with the Russians. Why?

Because they realized it was an act of treason , even if Mueller can't indict a sitting president (or doesn't think he could). Need just one page from the report to indicate "individual 1" was an unindicted co-conspirator because of a technicality and we should be able to put the twit in prison o/a 21 Jan 2020.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 13 of 129

@TammyC570703 wrote:

The bar for his opposition is even lower. It certainly couldn't be lower than it is now.

The Distance between Celebration over the fact that despite overwhelming evidence that your President was conspiring against the USA with a US Enemy but refuses to testify in Court in front of a Jury of his peers - the only Person in our Country who is allowed without Penalty not to testify and the people Trumps accused of conspiring with who are also in another Country and also unwillingly to testify in a US court

And

Being Wrong - is Universe's Apart

And

Not Being Found Guilty & Being Innocent are also 2 very different things

There are hundreds of thousands of unsloved Crimes in the USA - not because someone we know about isnt guilty - simply because there is not enough evidence - yet!

Trump will be a Civilian soon & he will lose all the Protections & Privledges afforded a US President

Don't think for a minute the same people who are trying to prove his guilt now wont be on the same mission then

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Bronze Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 129

The bar for his opposition is even lower. It certainly couldn't be lower than it is now.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Bronze Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 129

Sure. I guess I misread every headline saying "Mueller Report States No Evidence Of Collusion Between Trump and Russia".

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Bronze Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 129

Hasn't been gnawing at me. I've only happened upon this today. I have a feeling that we will see more conspiracies for sure.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Bronze Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 129

Obviously his supporters are the only ones that have been seeing clearly. In spite of what the MSM fake news has been trying to spoon feed us. So many gullible sheeple.

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Bronze Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 129

Obviously his supporters are the only ones that have been seeing clearly 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Bronze Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 129

Perhaps you could try harder. I hope that you can start with accepting the fact that there was no collusion. Despite the fact that it disagrees with your preconceived biased opinion. 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Bronze Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 129

Perhaps you could try harder. I hope that you can start with accepting the fact that there was no collusion. Despite the fact that it disagreeing with your preconceived biased opinion. 

Kudos
Views
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

AARP Coronavirus Call-in Event

AARP will host a weekly, live Coronavirus Information Tele-Town Hall on Thursdays at 1 pm (ET). Learn more on AARP's Coronavirus Tele-Town Hall page and join us each week for the latest information.

Calling is toll-free. During the 90-minute live event, government experts will answer your questions and address health concerns related to COVID-19.