There’s always more to discover with an AARP membership! Check out your member benefits.

Frequent Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: 101 Contacts Between Trump Campaign and Russians

Message 41 of 95

@CriticalThinking wrote:

As I've repeatedly stated, Trump's Cult members will never acknowledge that the man lies to them every day of the week.

• For almost 3 years, Comrade Trump told his blind, loyal base that he did not have any business interests in Russia.
  • Recently, Michael Cohen testified about a plan to build a Trump Tower in Moscow with Vladimir Putin receiving $50 million.
  • Then Trump said maybe I had a financial interest in Russia.
  • Then CNN produced a signed agreement (with Trump's signature) to build a Trump Tower in Moscow.
  • Trump said, that agreement was FAKE NEWS from CNN
  • Then Trump said, maybe there was an agreement, but I didn't sign it.
  • Finally, Trump said there was an agreement which I signed, but it was perfectly legal.

Note: For almost 3 years, Trump's claimed he never borrowed money from Russians. Are you LOL? 

Do you think it's possible Mueller was listening when Trump told all the LIES described above?

All of the above  is true .  All of the above statements have been proven to be fact. No fake news  here.  And the saddest part in all of this, is the fact that Trump supporters don't care! And not only do his "citizen" supporters not care, but the politicians in the Congress and the Senate and on the Supreme Court and in these local courts and governorships and local townships don't care either!

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

101 Contacts Between Trump Campaign and Russians

Message 42 of 95

And they LIED about almost every one. Unfortunately, Trump's Cult members are perfectly fine with the non-stop lying, just as they are with their president lying every day.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 43 of 95

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Trump's been telling his cult members for almost 3 years that he had, and doesn't currently have, any business interests in Russia. 

And they are dumb enough to believe it !

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 44 of 95

@LeeV999430 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@LeeV999430 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

Why Have None in the Trump Cult on this Forum Commented on this Thread?

Because it's just more meaningless whining about nonsense from the peLOSER pinhead playbook.

First, there there is nothing wrong with ANYONE talking to a Russian.  If there was Obama would have gone to prison when he was caught on a hot mic promising to do better for Russia after he was reelected.

Second, the issue being investigated, brought about by peLOSER pinheads with no evidence other than what they created, is whether or not Trump colluded with the Russians.  If you have any evidence that he did feel free to post it instead of lying and you'll be the darling of all the peLOSER pinheads.  In fact, they'll probably run you for president since they've been whining about it for two years without being able to provide any actual evidence.

It never fails. The first defense (distraction) for a trump supporter is bringing up Pelosi,  Obama (and sometimes Hillary and others), and making up cute names for them. Can a trump supporter debunk the long list of things that Mickstuder posted?

36 Indictments.
7 Guilty Pleas.
100+ Contacts.

And yet again straight out of the peLOSER pinhead playbook.  None of the indictments, none of the guilty pleas had anything to do with Trump or anyone from the Trump campaign colluding with Russia to impact the election.  And there has been no evidence, ZERO, of illegal contacts with Russia. So what do the peLOSER pinheads do?  They go right back to the same old innuendo with ZERO facts.  As I originally said (see above)  got any FACTS?

Incidentally, there seems to be some confusion about the use of peLOSER.  As I originally said, it is an acronym for Pelosi/Schumer, the current leaders of what has become the pinhead party.  I do understand the confusion.  The use of the word pinhead immediately brings Pelosi to mind for most people.

Just as I stated, a trump supporter can't debunk anything that Mickstuder stated so:

It never fails. The first defense (distraction) for a trump supporter is bringing up Pelosi,  Obama (and sometimes Hillary and others), and making up cute names for them. Can a trump supporter debunk the long list of things that Mickstuder posted?

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 45 of 95

As I've repeatedly stated, Trump's Cult members will never acknowledge that the man lies to them every day of the week.

• For almost 3 years, Comrade Trump told his blind, loyal base that he did not have any business interests in Russia.
  • Recently, Michael Cohen testified about a plan to build a Trump Tower in Moscow with Vladimir Putin receiving $50 million.
  • Then Trump said maybe I had a financial interest in Russia.
  • Then CNN produced a signed agreement (with Trump's signature) to build a Trump Tower in Moscow.
  • Trump said, that agreement was FAKE NEWS from CNN
  • Then Trump said, maybe there was an agreement, but I didn't sign it.
  • Finally, Trump said there was an agreement which I signed, but it was perfectly legal.

Note: For almost 3 years, Trump's claimed he never borrowed money from Russians. Are you LOL? 

Do you think it's possible Mueller was listening when Trump told all the LIES described above?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 46 of 95

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Trump's been telling his cult members for almost 3 years that he had, and doesn't currently have, any business interests in Russia. 

The business does. Is that a problem?

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 47 of 95

We know about these 101 contacts, but how many more are there which the Mueller Team knows about?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 48 of 95
he lies like the devil doesn't he?
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 49 of 95

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 50 of 95

101 Contact Between Trump Campaign and Russians?

How many times did members of Trump's Campaign and Administration LIE about their contacts with Russians?

Kudos
Views