Reply
Honored Social Butterfly

10 Trillion dollar plan

Kamala Harris new plan: $10 trillion climate plan with 100% zero-emissions cars and carbon neutral grid by 2035 (generation, companies)

 

Rich folks telling regular folks your life is gonna get expensive under the Harris 'administration'. Imagine someone from California telling everyone else how to live... 

 

 

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/...change-1479993

https://dailycaller.com/2014/06/30/n...nth-on-record/


Libs are nuttier than squirrel poop
Honored Social Butterfly

Never confuse Trump Cult members by using FACTS. Both the deficit and the debt are soaring to very high levels under the Trump presidency. And let's not forget the 3 massive budgets Trump signed.

Honored Social Butterfly

One might ask Conservatives, what's it worth to save our planet?


"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
Honored Social Butterfly

One might ask Conservatives, what's it worth to save our planet?

 

I can see you valued your time so much that you didn't see the 5 minute video that answers your question!

 

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RqppRC37OgI&feature=youtu.be

 

Say no to Joe and BLM cult!

Honored Social Butterfly

Libs.... it never was about saving anything, it's always about outrage and blame. 

 

The  karen force is strong with them. Move along, these are not the conservatives you're looking for.


Libs are nuttier than squirrel poop
Honored Social Butterfly

They are such hypocrites in Trump World.

  • Trump signed the 3 largest budgets in U.S History.
  • Trump set a record with a $3.6 Trillion Deficit.
  • Trump signed a tax bill which wasn't paid for and added One Trillion Dollars to the deficit.

Before Trump, Republicans believed in reducing the size of the federal government and reducing both the deficit and the debt. So where's the criticism from Fishslayer and other Trump Lovers?

 

 

Honored Social Butterfly


@CriticalThinking wrote:

They are such hypocrites in Trump World.

  • Trump signed the 3 largest budgets in U.S History.
  • Trump set a record with a $3.6 Trillion Deficit.
  • Trump signed a tax bill which wasn't paid for and added One Trillion Dollars to the deficit.

Before Trump, Republicans believed in reducing the size of the federal government and reducing both the deficit and the debt. So where's the criticism from Fishslayer and other Trump Lovers?

 

 


If you had been paying attention you would have noticed many posts about the deficits, from me. I'm an open advocate of balanced budget amendments and have stated that repeatedly. No president is without blame.... some more than others. OWE-bama was the worst and time will tell in 2024 about president Trump's handling of the deficit and debt.. 

 

Deficits and debt are different and should be observed differently. 


Libs are nuttier than squirrel poop
Honored Social Butterfly


@Fishslayer777 wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

They are such hypocrites in Trump World.

  • Trump signed the 3 largest budgets in U.S History.
  • Trump set a record with a $3.6 Trillion Deficit.
  • Trump signed a tax bill which wasn't paid for and added One Trillion Dollars to the deficit.

Before Trump, Republicans believed in reducing the size of the federal government and reducing both the deficit and the debt. So where's the criticism from Fishslayer and other Trump Lovers?

 

 


If you had been paying attention you would have noticed many posts about the deficits, from me. I'm an open advocate of balanced budget amendments and have stated that repeatedly. No president is without blame.... some more than others. OWE-bama was the worst and time will tell in 2024 about president Trump's handling of the deficit and debt.. 

 

Deficits and debt are different and should be observed differently. 


Yes they are one causes the other. The cure is the same for both. Right now that is get rid of failed business mob boss Dictator Trump.

It looks like the far right is spending to much time with the squirrels.

0 Kudos
91 Views
0
Report
Honored Social Butterfly

Maybe I missed it Fishslayer, but where was your criticism of Trump for 

  • signing the 3 largest federal budgets in U.S. History
  • a tax bill which wasn't paid for and benefitted primarily the wealthy, while adding $1 TRILLION to the deficit
  • a record $3.6 TRILLION deficit
  • trade wars that hurt American farmers and consumers

OK Fishslayer, I'm waiting to hear you criticize Trump for the above.

Honored Social Butterfly

The left didn't watch this five minute video which tells you what the Climate change is all about - waste, taxes, pollution, and poverty!

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RqppRC37OgI&feature=youtu.be

 

 

Say no to Joe and Climate initiative and BLM cult!

Honored Social Butterfly


@NOTHAPPENING wrote:

The left didn't watch this five minute video which tells you what the Climate change is all about - waste, taxes, pollution, and poverty!

 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RqppRC37OgI&feature=youtu.be

 

 

Say no to Joe and Climate initiative and BLM cult!


One sided video made by people who do not understand the subject. It is like Trump ruining all of his business because he knows nothing about business, or it could be his other side. He lies, cheats, steals from everyone. Either way Trump is a total failure which means so is everyone who supports what he does.

Honored Social Butterfly

One sided video made by people who do not understand the subject.

 

It is the left that doesn't understand the subject. Waste of money, waste of taxes, waste of resources, and waste of time with this response!

 

Say no to Joe and BLM cult!

Honored Social Butterfly


@Fishslayer777 wrote:

 


https://dailycaller.com/2014/06/30/n...nth-on-record/


WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING

 

Here's the resume of THE DAILY CALLER:

 

(1) Frequently publishes FALSE stories.

 

(2) Publishes articles written by WHITE SUPREMACISTS.

 

(3) Publishes ANTISEMITIC diatribes.

 

(4) Published a HOW-TO VIDEO on how to kill protesters with one's vehicle.

 

(5) Publishes CLIMATE CHANGE denials.

 

DO NOT BELIEVE ONE WORD FROM MEDIA OUTLETS LIKE THESE. THEY ARE FAKE.

 

 

 

 

NO! IT'S CONSERVATIVES THAT ARE NUTTIER THAN SQUIRREL POOP!
Honored Social Butterfly

Just for reference, NC!  You are absolutely correct!  

 

Let's take a look-see shall we?

 

Daily Caller

 

right051 (2).pngMBFCMixed (9).png

 

 
RIGHT BIAS

 

These media sources are moderately to strongly biased toward conservative causes through story selection and/or political affiliation. They may utilize strong loaded words (wording that attempts to influence an audience by using appeal to emotion or stereotypes), publish misleading reports and omit reporting of information that may damage conservative causes. Some sources in this category may be untrustworthy. See all Right Bias sources.

 
  • Overall, we rate the Daily Caller strongly right biased based on story selection that almost always favors the right and Mixed for factual reporting due to numerous failed fact checks. The Daily Caller is a source that needs to be fact-checked on a per article basis.

Detailed Report

 

Factual Reporting: MIXED
Country: USA
World Press Freedom Rank: USA 45/180

 

History

 

Founded in 2010, the Daily Caller is an American news and opinion website based in Washington, D.C. It was founded by Tucker Carlson, a paleoconservative political pundit, and Neil Patel, a former adviser to former Vice President Dick Cheney. The current editor-in-chief is Geoff Ingersol.

 

Funded by / Ownership

 

The Daily Caller is owned by The Daily Caller, Inc., which does not list its owners or members. The website was initially launched after raising $3 million in funding from businessman Foster Friess. Currently, the Daily Caller is funded through native online advertising, averaging 30 million+ page views per month.

 

Analysis / Bias

 

In review, The Daily Caller is a strongly right-leaning news and opinion website that has been involved with publishing controversial and false stories. For example, they routinely publish misleading or false information regarding climate change that goes against the consensus of science. The Daily Caller has also published articles by Jason Kessler, a white supremacist who organized a rally of hundreds of white nationalists in Charlottesville. They subsequently scrubbed those articles after the Charlottesville vehicular homicide incident.

 

The Daily Caller frequently uses loaded emotional language that typically favors the right such as

this: DEM NOMINEE FOR FLORIDA GOVERNOR IS PROGRESSIVE MAYOR WITH CORRUPTION INVESTIGATION SWIRLING AROUND ... The Daily Caller usually sources their information to credible media outlets, but sometimes they utilize sources that are factually mixed such as the Daily Wire and Questionable sources such as Judicial Watch. In reviewing story content, virtually all favored the right in story selection and wording, while denigrating the left. The Daily Caller also promotes a favorable view of President Donald Trump through the promotion of his policies.

 

Failed Fact Checks

 

The Daily Caller has failed numerous fact checks, however, they post a significant amount of articles each day. Based on the volume of articles published, versus failed fact checks, they do not fall into the Questionable category, though they are close.

 

Overall, we rate the Daily Caller strongly right biased based on story selection that almost always favors the right and Mixed for factual reporting due to numerous failed fact checks. The Daily Caller is a source that needs to be fact-checked on a per article basis. (7/19/2016) Updated (D. Van Zandt 08/30/2020)

 

Source: https://dailycaller.com

 

Again, it's telling that Conservatives seem to be challenged finding an objective a fact-laden site to consume.


"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in DC, 1/27/2017
Honored Social Butterfly


@Fishslayer777 wrote:

Kamala Harris new plan: $10 trillion climate plan with 100% zero-emissions cars and carbon neutral grid by 2035 (generation, companies)

 

Rich folks telling regular folks your life is gonna get expensive under the Harris 'administration'. Imagine someone from California telling everyone else how to live... 

 

 

https://www.politico.com/story/2019/...change-1479993

https://dailycaller.com/2014/06/30/n...nth-on-record/


Your support articles seem like they might be getting confused a little. It was the Sate of CA who said they would not allow new vehicles that are not zero emissions to be sold new after 2035. The gov. told us that. I am sure Harris supports that along with many others.

Now the NOAA article tells us NOAA put up some numbers that told us their was a climate problem, and the next day they were changed. That sounds like what happened to the CDC when they put up good information about handling the virus, and the next day Trump had it changed to suit his lies, and he got caught.

Looks like the far right got caught again on this subject. That happens when to much time is spent with the squirrels.

Honored Social Butterfly

Well, if it's from the Daily Caller we can depend on it's veracity. Right?🤣

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Does AARP donate to political parties or endorse candidates?

AARP is strictly non-partisan and always has been. We never endorse or donate to candidates, political parties or political action committees.

Learn more.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png