Make the best choices for your Medicare needs with AARP’s Medicare Made Easy. Try it today!

Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: 10 States with Lowest Level of Education and Trump

Message 11 of 81

Unfortunately, sanity is not taught in schools.

Old Witch
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 12 of 81

Sure looks like trump, repubs, and trump conservatives are continuing their program of the “value of non-education”!

God forbid that we would have a general populace that can learn, will learn, and have learned...in order to make educated judgements, and have educated opinions of what is taking place in their communities or the world. 

“Knowledge is Power”!

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

10 States with Lowest Level of Education and Trump

Message 13 of 81

Centrist, that is so true!

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 14 of 81

It may be part of the Red State ed-u-mi-ca-tion.....

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 15 of 81

Is anyone surprised when Trump Lovers try to deny the correlation between education and support for Trump?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 16 of 81

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Centrist, all we have to do is watch the audience at Trump rallies and we see what kind of people worship and idolize the man.

Better still we can examine the lives of the scum who slaughter our children and neighbors because of their "beliefs".

The one's comitting the slaughter are all RIGHT WING NUT JOBS

The ones dying in the slaughter are innocent babies or children and adults who disagree with the Republican dogma of racial superiority for whites.

These murderous scum are just the "low point" for the Republican War on Education that has givne them political power in States where they first destroyed education by attacking teachers, voting down bond issues and diverting tax dollars to for-profit schools that taught Creationism instead of Science.

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 17 of 81

Centrist, all we have to do is watch the audience at Trump rallies and we see what kind of people worship and idolize the man.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 18 of 81

@oceanedge2 wrote:

@CriticalThinking wrote:

This is why education is important. Trump LIES to his supporters every day and they believe every one. In general, college educated people (no, not all of them) learn how to question what they hear and do their own research.

Last weekend, yearly conversation with college educated cousin who is a marine engineer and absolutely adores dt.  Enough work for decades to come.  Climate change is a hoax, best president EVER, and....I should watch fox news to understand all of that and so much more because...it's the ONLY news source that ALWAYS reports facts.  All others are simply "scams" infecting American minds because of trump derangement syndrome.

It was difficult to look at this man and not imagine I was listening to a robot.  I

contributed nothing to this conversation as it is hopeless to break through a wall of blind love.

I did ask him if he wanted to take a dip in the bay with me but he wasen't up for any fun, at all and I so wanted to push him off the dock like we did as kids. 

The ever present sadness for sheer stupidity and complete lack of clear thinking is overwhelming me.  (this idiot, is not my well educated, successful, cult member cousin)

Too fuunny.......just another of his "base".......

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/2019/03/27/we-need-stop-giving-trump-pass-his-ignorance/

"FAKE 45 #illegitimate" read a sign at the Woman's March in Washington DC, January 21, 2017.
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 19 of 81

OceanEdge, those were very good points. I think the following is probably just as important as education. And that is, whether or not one watches the Fox Propaganda Network for what they think is news. Most of the professionals I know, who are Trump addicts, watch Fox every day. When the only thing you hear is propaganda, you have a very different view of the world. 

The real irony is this, Fox is the capital of FAKE NEWS.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 20 of 81

@CriticalThinking wrote:

This is why education is important. Trump LIES to his supporters every day and they believe every one. In general, college educated people (no, not all of them) learn how to question what they hear and do their own research.

Last weekend, yearly conversation with college educated cousin who is a marine engineer and absolutely adores dt.  Enough work for decades to come.  Climate change is a hoax, best president EVER, and....I should watch fox news to understand all of that and so much more because...it's the ONLY news source that ALWAYS reports facts.  All others are simply "scams" infecting American minds because of trump derangement syndrome.

It was difficult to look at this man and not imagine I was listening to a robot.  I

contributed nothing to this conversation as it is hopeless to break through a wall of blind love.

I did ask him if he wanted to take a dip in the bay with me but he wasen't up for any fun, at all and I so wanted to push him off the dock like we did as kids. 

The ever present sadness for sheer stupidity and complete lack of clear thinking is overwhelming me.  (this idiot, is not my well educated, successful, cult member cousin)

Kudos
Views