Reply
Honored Social Butterfly

10 Reasons Trump Economy Is Best in 50 Years

10 Reasons Trump Economy Is Best in 50 Years

BY:  George Mentz

 

After many years of unemployment and war, the U.S. economy has made a dramatic comeback. The credit can only be given to President Donald Trump's promised rollback of the tax and regulatory schemes implemented from 1993 until he was elected.

 

Here are 10 facts since Trump was elected that prove this is the best overall economy in more than 50 years:

 

  1. Employment: PBS News Hour confirmed that this is the best labor market since 1969 with low unemployment, more jobs and rising wages.
  2. GDP: Trump is the first president to have GDP consistently higher than 3%, President Barack Obama was only the president to fail to achieve one year of 3% GDP growth.
  3. Wages: The Washington Post even surrenders to the fact that Trump is the first president to improve wages in a generation where income is at an all-time high.   
  4. Stock Market: CNN says the stock market has roared more than 40% since Trump’s election.
  5. Gas and Fuel Prices: Gas prices are low in most U.S. states that don't over-tax fuel with local and state taxes. Many states have $2.15 per gallon gasoline right now. Gas prices may fall this summer according to the latest news.
  6. Ethnic Employment Success: The employment success for all ethnicities is at record high. Obama had difficulty creating jobs and many people gave up looking for work.
  7. Manufacturing Jobs: Manufacturing jobs are back in the U.S. for the first time in a generation. Trump created 284,000 manufacturing jobs in 2018. Forbes implied that millions of manufacturing jobs were lost during Obama’s first 2 years in office. Some 1 in 6 were lost between January 2008 and March 2010 and Obama never got those jobs back.
  8. Taxes and Regulatory: Corporate taxes were cut from 35% to 21%. America moved from worst tax system up to one of the most competitive in the world under Trump’s first 2 years in office. Lower tax rates allow U.S. companies to spend more money, buy more assets, pay more employee benefits, buy stock back to put money on Main Street and into state coffers, and even help pay better dividends to seniors who live paycheck to paycheck.
  9. Nasdaq: The Nasdaq stock market value finally exceeded the 1999 prices under Trump. This implies that companies were stagnant for 18 years until Trump took office.
  10. Level the Playing Field: With a mixed bag of tax-code improvements, removal of red tape, new trade agreements, and competitive tariffs, the U.S. economy is more insulated from failure. Even the Federal Reserve is willing to lower rates if other countries harm the U.S. trading environment.

With lower taxes, more jobs, no war, and a strong stock market, the U.S. may be poised to maintain the economic boom started by Trump. After a generation of war and unemployment problems, it is possible that the U.S. can have lasting prosperity if it continues to utilize common-sense economic strategies; however, the youth of our country must pay the $10 trillion of new debt created by Obama.

 

Because of technology and other efficient systems, inflation is remaining low. What is strange is that the Federal Reserve in this new era seems to unilaterally create artificial inflation rather than slow it down. Thus, we are in a new paradigm of the Trump Era and we are now competing with the other 180+ countries around the world to remain the most business friendly super power.

 

Can the economy blow up again? The answer is yes if there is a combination of forces of debt, lower productivity, higher taxes, higher interest rates, lower foreign investment, and less spending. The biggest problem is paying unfunded liabilities and the debt created by Obama. Thus, the only way out of this mess is to continue to create jobs, get people off of public assistance by allowing great jobs to be created, create more government revenue through lower taxes on a larger group of new producers, and lower the costs of running government.

 

George Mentz JD MBA CWM Chartered Wealth Manager ® is a licensed attorney and CEO of GAFM ® global education, which is an ISO 29990 Certified professional development company operating in over 50 nations. Mentz is an award winning author and advisory board member to several companies around the world in education, charities, and crypto currency.




VIMTSTL
Honored Social Butterfly

To be living in America with over five million of it's citizens sick and many in varying stages of death and over 160,000 of our countrymen and women dead already and with millions of Americans unemployed and on the verge of losing their American Dream, to say Trump's economy is the best in 50 years is at it's best inaccurate and at it's worst--a flat out lie.

 

The "Trump Economy Is Best in 50 Years?"

 

Tell that to a family living on unemployment benefits, barely making ends meet, struggling to keep the lights on, and those living in quarantine while waiting for their COVID-19  results or hoping to get better, or those who for the first time are having to use a food bank just to feed themselves and their families, or those who where already living on the margin and are now homeless and the list goes on.  

 

The "Best Economy in 50 Years?"   Look around.  Think again!   

 

It is not!

 

VOTE BIDEN/HARRIS 2020

Honored Social Butterfly

https://www.newsmax.com/Finance/georgementz/trump-economy-best-50/2019/06/05/id/919096/

10 Reasons Trump Economy Is Best in 50 Years

Home | George Mentz
Tags: Trump Administration | trump | economy | best | 50 | years
10 Reasons Trump Economy Is Best in 50 Years
10 Reasons Trump Economy Is Best in 50 Years
(Paulus Rusyanto/Dreamstime)
By George MentzWednesday, 05 June 2019 03:41 PMCurrent | Bio | Archive


Email Article|Comment|Contact|Print| A A
After many years of unemployment and war, the U.S. economy has made a dramatic comeback. The credit can only be given to President Donald Trump's promised rollback of the tax and regulatory schemes implemented from 1993 until he was elected.

Here are 10 facts since Trump was elected that prove this is the best overall economy in more than 50 years:

Employment: PBS News Hour confirmed that this is the best labor market since 1969 with low unemployment, more jobs and rising wages.
GDP: Trump is the first president to have GDP consistently higher than 3%, President Barack Obama was only the president to fail to achieve one year of 3% GDP growth.
Wages: The Washington Post even surrenders to the fact that Trump is the first president to improve wages in a generation where income is at an all-time high.
Stock Market: CNN says the stock market has roared more than 40% since Trump’s election.
Gas and Fuel Prices: Gas prices are low in most U.S. states that don't over-tax fuel with local and state taxes. Many states have $2.15 per gallon gasoline right now. Gas prices may fall this summer according to the latest news.
Ethnic Employment Success: The employment success for all ethnicities is at record high. Obama had difficulty creating jobs and many people gave up looking for work.
Manufacturing Jobs: Manufacturing jobs are back in the U.S. for the first time in a generation. Trump created 284,000 manufacturing jobs in 2018. Forbes implied that millions of manufacturing jobs were lost during Obama’s first 2 years in office. Some 1 in 6 were lost between January 2008 and March 2010 and Obama never got those jobs back.
Taxes and Regulatory: Corporate taxes were cut from 35% to 21%. America moved from worst tax system up to one of the most competitive in the world under Trump’s first 2 years in office. Lower tax rates allow U.S. companies to spend more money, buy more assets, pay more employee benefits, buy stock back to put money on Main Street and into state coffers, and even help pay better dividends to seniors who live paycheck to paycheck.
Nasdaq: The Nasdaq stock market value finally exceeded the 1999 prices under Trump. This implies that companies were stagnant for 18 years until Trump took office.
Level the Playing Field: With a mixed bag of tax-code improvements, removal of red tape, new trade agreements, and competitive tariffs, the U.S. economy is more insulated from failure. Even the Federal Reserve is willing to lower rates if other countries harm the U.S. trading environment.
With lower taxes, more jobs, no war, and a strong stock market, the U.S. may be poised to maintain the economic boom started by Trump. After a generation of war and unemployment problems, it is possible that the U.S. can have lasting prosperity if it continues to utilize common-sense economic strategies; however, the youth of our country must pay the $10 trillion of new debt created by Obama


===========================
This link was from June 2019 but it's still spot on.

Yes, the China virus has had a temporary effect but the 10 reasons still stand and the Trump haters can not change that. MCNBC can not change that, Pelosi and Schumer can not change that. Posters on this board can not change that.

0 Kudos
245 Views
1
Report
Honored Social Butterfly


@KidBoy2 wrote:
https://www.newsmax.com/Finance/georgementz/trump-economy-best-50/2019/06/05/id/919096/

10 Reasons Trump Economy Is Best in 50 Years


===========================
This link was from June 2019 but it's still spot on.
Not when you face the fact that our economy has not been this horrific since the Great Depression!!!


Yes, the China virus has had a temporary effect
Not "temporary" when it's still going on ...AND GETTING WORSE due to Trump's continued gross incompetence in dealing with the virus he caused to spread!!! And BTW ... It's the Trump virus as he caused it to spread throughout our country!!!
but the 10 reasons still stand and the Trump haters can not change that.
President Obama handed over to Trump a robust economy on the rise. All Trump had to do was to continue riding on its coat tails. The moron failed to do even that simple action!!!

MCNBC can not change that, Pelosi and Schumer can not change that. Posters on this board can not change that.
Yup ... nobody can change the fact that Trump inherited a highly robust economy on the rise from President Obama ... and then drove it into the ground!!!


 

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
0 Kudos
232 Views
0
Report
Honored Social Butterfly

As the Democrats argue that a $3 Trillion package is needed and the Republicans try desperately to hold the line at $1Trillion, we all realize this is the second round or support for our citizens in dire economic straits. 

 

Meanwhile, the Trump administration is talking about how wonderful it was BEFORE he screwed it up. 

Moderator
Moderator

Hello everyone,

Please remember to post according to the community guidelines, and refrain from insults and inflammatory comments.

 

You are free to express your opinions, but you must do so in a way that respects the opinions of others.



Thank you for your cooperation in making the AARP Community a safe and welcoming place for all.
http://community.aarp.org/t5/custom/page/page-id/Guidelines

0 Kudos
318 Views
0
Report
Honored Social Butterfly

The Entire Trump package is what you have to look at. We are now an embarrassment. The rest of the world laughs at us. Trump has alienated our allies and praises men like Putin and North Korea's mad man. He praises Epstein's cohort in human trafficking.

 

Trying to distract from all of tRump's corruption and failures with a faux topic about a' trump economy' is futile. Trump is going down in November. 


Man learns from history that man learns nothing from history.
Honored Social Butterfly


@ChasKy53 wrote:

The Entire Trump package is what you have to look at. We are now an embarrassment. The rest of the world laughs at us. Trump has alienated our allies and praises men like Putin and North Korea's mad man. He praises Epstein's cohort in human trafficking.

 

Trying to distract from all of tRump's corruption and failures with a faux topic about a' trump economy' is futile. Trump is going down in November. ..........


......... And in jail in January!!!

 

 

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
0 Kudos
271 Views
0
Report
Honored Social Butterfly


@jimc91 wrote:

10 Reasons Trump Economy Is Best in 50 Years



And here they are:

 

(1) BARACK OBAMA

(2) BARACK OBAMA

(3) BARACK OBAMA

(4) BARACK OBAMA

(5) BARACK OBAMA

(6) BARACK OBAMA

(7) BARACK OBAMA

(8) BARACK OBAMA

(9) BARACK OBAMA

 

and finally,

 

(10) BARACK OBAMA

 

Trump inherited a booming economy just as he inherited money to start his businesses. He has guided the country into bankruptcy just as he has done with so many of his companies.

 

If he had inherited the economy that Obama inherited, the United States wouldn't even be in existence.

NO! IT'S CONSERVATIVES THAT ARE NUTTIER THAN SQUIRREL POOP!
Regular Social Butterfly

nctarheel wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

10 Reasons Trump Economy Is Best in 50 Years



And here they are:

 

(1) BARACK OBAMA

(2) BARACK OBAMA

(3) BARACK OBAMA

(4) BARACK OBAMA

(5) BARACK OBAMA

(6) BARACK OBAMA

(7) BARACK OBAMA

(8) BARACK OBAMA

(9) BARACK OBAMA

 

and finally,

 

(10) BARACK OBAMA

 

Trump inherited a booming economy just as he inherited money to start his businesses. He has guided the country into bankruptcy just as he has done with so many of his companies.

 

If he had inherited the economy that Obama inherited, the United States wouldn't even be in existence. 🙄 🙄 


sunluvngal: @nctarheel 

I can't believe that the majority of the people of this country agree with your comments.

 

 

 

anti obama GOOD.png

 

 

 

TRUMP-PENCE 2020!!! To Save This Country From The Insanity of The Dems!
Honored Social Butterfly

@sunluvngal 

I agree with NC
Your’s wasn’t quite a listing of facts...the real scam artist is trump, and what he is best at is lying and name calling...that’s not what I would refer to as a list of accomplishments. In fact if he worked for anyone else,  he would most likely be fired!

Regular Social Butterfly

williamb39198 wrote:

@sunluvngal 

I agree with NC
Your’s wasn’t quite a listing of facts...the real scam artist is trump, and what he is best at is lying and name calling...that’s not what I would refer to as a list of accomplishments. In fact if he worked for anyone else,  he would most likely be fired!


sunluvngal:

Iol  I disagree with both of you, but I would expect nothing less.  People tend to believe what suits their agenda, whether it's truth, facts or not.  I prefer truth, not opinions born out of hate.

TRUMP-PENCE 2020!!! To Save This Country From The Insanity of The Dems!
0 Kudos
327 Views
0
Report
Honored Social Butterfly

KidBoy said, ""Trump Cult members..... Comrade Trump.... Trump World"

 

So True! The only thing that matters is what Trump says or does and then his cult members support that 100% Nobody is allowed to criticize their Supreme Leader and nobody is allowed to disagree with their Supreme Leader. They spend 7 days a week defending everything he says or does.

 

And who loves Comrade Trump the most? That's right, Vladimir, the man who helped get Trump elected.

Honored Social Butterfly

Trump Cult members all share the same trait. Whenever good things happen, they get on their knees and thank Comrade Trump. However, when things go wrong, they NEVER hold him accountable. It's Obama or Hillary's fault, or they use the generic excuse, it's the Liberals.

 

When you pass a tax bill where the benefits go almost exclusively to the wealthy and large corporations, and the tax bill isn't paid for, we wind up with a $1 TRILLION deficit. 

 

When Trump bungled the Covid-19 pandemic badly, showing no leadership from the White House, the economy went into panic mode. But Trump World will never hold him accountable for his ludicrous actions. That's why it's a cult, everything Trump says and does is perfect.

Honored Social Butterfly

"Trump Cult members..... Comrade Trump.... Trump World"

That, again and again.
Regular Social Butterfly

KidBoy2 wrote:
"Trump Cult members..... Comrade Trump.... Trump World"

That, again and again.

Yep and i'm not proud that i ended up taking the low road, as well.  Gotta fight fire with fire, sometimes, and i'm gonna continue fightin' the fire until it goes out or Trump is re-elected...whichever comes first. 👍 

TRUMP-PENCE 2020!!! To Save This Country From The Insanity of The Dems!
Silver Conversationalist

Conservatives say if you don't give the rich more money, they will lose their incentive to invest. As for the poor, they tell us they've lost all incentive because we've given them too much money.

 

 
 
 
Trump is an aperture in the fundament.
Honored Social Butterfly

I always suspected Lewis Carrol had written an unpublished sequel.

Regular Social Butterfly

CriticalThinkings response just illustrates that according to the liberal dems and hate Trump world...EVERYTHING is President Trumps fault. 

 

It's absolutely ludicrous, but the below is NOT an exaggeration... 

trump broke the sun LOL April 2020.jpg

TRUMP-PENCE 2020!!! To Save This Country From The Insanity of The Dems!
0 Kudos
303 Views
1
Report
Honored Social Butterfly


@sunluvngal wrote:

CriticalThinkings response just illustrates that according to the liberal dems and hate Trump world...EVERYTHING is President Trumps fault. 

 

It's absolutely ludicrous, but the below is NOT an exaggeration... 

trump broke the sun LOL April 2020.jpg


Your answer effects people just like in the photo of the young lady. She is really saying. Prove what you say with some facts.

Honored Social Butterfly

SunLuvnGirl's response illustrates what is so true of Trump World, it is never his fault. Whenever things go bad, it's always somebody else who must take the blame, while they love giving him credit for everything which goes right.

 

Remember Trump's Tax Plan which wasn't paid for an added $1 TRILLION  to the deficit?

 

  • Almost 50 Million Americans Are Unemployed  
  • About 30 Million Workers Are Collecting Jobless Benefits
  • Current Unemployment Rate: 10.8% 
  • US. Debt: Well over 25 Trillion Dollars versus 19.9 Trillion on January 20, 2017
Regular Social Butterfly

This topic is just plain honest TRUTH, and everybody knows it.  Why there is so much debate about is what amazes me.

 

If there really is ANYBODY out there, that sincerely doesn't remember the BOOMING economy, where this country was headed just a few short months ago and so many other things that President Trump accomplished (before this awful virus)...then maybe a doctors visit is in order.  I would be worried, if it were me, if i didn't remember all that.  I know it seems like it, but it hasn't been THAT long ago.

 

no denial of the truth GOOD ONE July 2020.jpg

 

 

 

TRUMP-PENCE 2020!!! To Save This Country From The Insanity of The Dems!
Honored Social Butterfly


@sunluvngal wrote:

This topic is just plain honest TRUTH, and everybody knows it. 

The topic is bogus. And all intelligent well informed Americans know that!

 

Why there is so much debate about is what amazes me.

No debate. Just look around you. Our economy is on the brink of destruction!

 

If there really is ANYBODY out there, that sincerely doesn't remember the BOOMING economy, where this country was headed just a few short months ago and so many other things that President Trump accomplished (before this awful virus)...then maybe a doctors visit is in order.  I would be worried, if it were me, if i didn't remember all that.  I know it seems like it, but it hasn't been THAT long ago.

Yup, about 3 1/2 years ago Trump inherited a booming economy from president Obama. Al he had to do was just keep riding on its coat tails. Instead, Trump grossly mishandled the Trumpvirus and his resulting incompetency drove our economy into the ground!!!

 

no denial of the truth GOOD ONE July 2020.jpgIndeed ... as clearly evidenced by Trump cult members herein!!!

 

 

 


 

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
0 Kudos
330 Views
0
Report
Honored Social Butterfly


@sunluvngal wrote:

This topic is just plain honest TRUTH, and everybody knows it.  Why there is so much debate about is what amazes me.

 

If there really is ANYBODY out there, that sincerely doesn't remember the BOOMING economy, where this country was headed just a few short months ago and so many other things that President Trump accomplished (before this awful virus)...then maybe a doctors visit is in order.  I would be worried, if it were me, if i didn't remember all that.  I know it seems like it, but it hasn't been THAT long ago.

 

no denial of the truth GOOD ONE July 2020.jpg

 

 

 


I gave you the honest truth some time ago. This country is in a depression due to Trump. Now you have not told anyone why you say this country is having such a great economy. Give us all the detail with facts to back it up. What Nikki says applies to what you are telling us.

Regular Social Butterfly


sunluvngal wrote:

This topic is just plain honest TRUTH, and everybody knows it.  Why there is so much debate about is what amazes me.

 

If there really is ANYBODY out there, that sincerely doesn't remember the BOOMING economy, where this country was headed just a few short months ago and so many other things that President Trump accomplished (before this awful virus)...then maybe a doctors visit is in order.  I would be worried, if it were me, if i didn't remember all that.  I know it seems like it, but it hasn't been THAT long ago.

 

no denial of the truth GOOD ONE July 2020.jpg

 

 

 


john258:

I gave you the honest truth some time ago. This country is in a depression due to Trump. Now you have not told anyone why you say this country is having such a great economy. Give us all the detail with facts to back it up. What Nikki says applies to what you are telling us.


sunluvngal:

That's "your" truth, not mine.  I'm truly saddened, that the truth now varies from person to person or from political belief to political stance.   I always believed that there was but ONLY ONE REAL TRUTH.🤔

 

This country is doing as well as it is, under these unusual circumstances, thanks to the actions of President Trump.  And everybody knows that, if they are honest.

 

See that's just one of the problems, i didn't say "having" such a great economy...what i said is:  BEFORE THIS AWFUL VIRUS.  So please, if you're going to state what "i said", please state it correctly.  All it takes is one word to change the whole meaning...

TRUMP-PENCE 2020!!! To Save This Country From The Insanity of The Dems!
0 Kudos
273 Views
2
Report
Honored Social Butterfly


@sunluvngal wrote:

sunluvngal wrote:

This topic is just plain honest TRUTH, and everybody knows it.  Why there is so much debate about is what amazes me.

 

If there really is ANYBODY out there, that sincerely doesn't remember the BOOMING economy, where this country was headed just a few short months ago and so many other things that President Trump accomplished (before this awful virus)...then maybe a doctors visit is in order.  I would be worried, if it were me, if i didn't remember all that.  I know it seems like it, but it hasn't been THAT long ago.

 

no denial of the truth GOOD ONE July 2020.jpg

 

 

 


john258:

I gave you the honest truth some time ago. This country is in a depression due to Trump. Now you have not told anyone why you say this country is having such a great economy. Give us all the detail with facts to back it up. What Nikki says applies to what you are telling us.


sunluvngal:

That's "your" truth, not mine.  I'm truly saddened, that the truth now varies from person to person or from political belief to political stance.   I always believed that there was but ONLY ONE REAL TRUTH.🤔

 

This country is doing as well as it is, under these unusual circumstances, thanks to the actions of President Trump.  And everybody knows that, if they are honest.

 

See that's just one of the problems, i didn't say "having" such a great economy...what i said is:  BEFORE THIS AWFUL VIRUS.  So please, if you're going to state what "i said", please state it correctly.  All it takes is one word to change the whole meaning...


Well the truth from the experts in the field and the facts and figures show we are at the same stage as in 1929. Depression. That is fact which neither you nor I can change period. Yes we all remember the booming economy Obama brought to us after the recession of 2007. It is what Trump was handed when he took office. Since the economy has about a 2 year lag we lived well from it for the 1st 2 years of trump. In year 3 experts started to warn us that what Trump did to the economy was going to cause problems. The main thing he did was give tax cuts and not pay for them. The cost was added into the National Debt.

When the virus hit Trump increased the damage by his policies toward it. We were warned once again by the experts it would happen, and they were correct. AZ is a great example. What Trump is doing now with the virus will further destroy the economy and the next President will have a bad 4 years due to what Trump has set in place. Now his supporters think Trump is great with the economy, but they have no understanding of economics just as Trump does not have it.

Now you have facts which neither you nor I can change period.

Honored Social Butterfly

I could have sworn I heard Trump bragging that he was going to ban evictions because so many people were being thrown out of their homes. While I understand the need for positive messaging, that seems a bit from the best economy in 50 years. 

Honored Social Butterfly

And herein lies a big problem, when untruths are thrown around impersonating the truth. trump supporters have learned from his errant ways and fabrications...and want us to believe what is not true...no thank you. 

the truth is not hateful, it’s just the truth

Honored Social Butterfly

"Stock Market: CNN says the stock market has roared more than 40% since Trump was elected.

 

That's interesting because the value of the DOW more than TRIPLED  under Obama.

Honored Social Butterfly

Almost 50 Million Americans Are Unemployed

About 30 Million Workers Are Collecting Jobless Benefits

Current Unemployment Rate: 10.8%

US. Debt: Well over 25 Trillion Dollars versus 19.9 Trillion on January 20, 2017

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Does AARP donate to political parties or endorse candidates?

AARP is strictly non-partisan and always has been. We never endorse or donate to candidates, political parties or political action committees.

Learn more.

AARP Members Only Games

Play members only games, like FIll Ins, Lumeno, 2048 and a collaborative, multiplayer Let's Crossword.

Play Now
AARP Members Only Games Logos
AARP Rewards

Solve Crosswords. Earn Rewards. Activate AARP Rewards to earn points for games, quizzes and videos. Redeem for deals and discounts.

Get started with AARP Rewards now!
/html/assets/Rewards-program-badge-355x224.png