Take control of your brain health with Staying Sharp! Try it today.

Reply
Valued Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
144
Views

Re: 10 Potential Obstructions of Justice - That's TEN

144 Views
Message 31 of 47

   Finally finished Part 1 of my local project, so it is almost humorous to read back through some of the threads and read the RW nonsense arguments along with the distraction threads.

    Mueller could not indict because of the law.   What he did provide was a road-map on how the Congress could indict donald....more to follow once the entire transcript is read.     

 

     Besides donald, the other huge loser was Barr - he destroyed his legacy because he followed down the same crooked path that he did in 89 - when he obscured the facts and used the "trust me" ruse...now we know that he was hired to attempt that again...fortunately, many legal historians are pointing out his many flaws  - which does not bode well for donald.  

PRO-LIFE is Affordable Healthcare for ALL .
Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
144
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
152
Views

Re: 10 Potential Obstructions of Justice - That's TEN

152 Views
Message 32 of 47

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

Again, TOO FUNNY!

 

Free speech is legal!  Even when you are angry.

 

Actions taken are subjected to legal law enforcement.

 

Candidate or President Trump took no actions that broke the law!

 

You folks need to get over yourselves, this is over... Move on!

 

 

 


Heh heh

 

John Gotti was Real Upset when Sammy the Bull Gravano Started Telling the FBI about all the things Gotti had done illegally...............

 

Gotti used his First Ammendment Rights to Talk About How Angry He Was

 

Gotti then went to Jail for Life - it had nothing to do with what he said execising his Free Speech

 

It was because of all the Illegal Things he did 

 

Not that he was using his Free Speech to Complain that he GOT CAUGHT

 

It took awhile but Gotti - DIED IN PRISON

 

 

Heh heh I seriously doubt Gotti went to jail for being upset.

 

 


 


True and neither will Trump - Heh heh

 

I haven't been using the Upset Free Speech is not a crime defense

 

 

 

 

 

 

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
152
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
2
Kudos
140
Views

Re: 10 Potential Obstructions of Justice - That's TEN

140 Views
Message 33 of 47

@jimc91 wrote:

This is like investigating a bank robbery that never happened!

 

No crime was commited by Trump or his campaign.

 

Deal with it...

 

 


It doesn't take 400 Pages to write - Not Guilty

 

 

 

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Report Inappropriate Content
2
Kudos
140
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
147
Views

Re: 10 Potential Obstructions of Justice - That's TEN

147 Views
Message 34 of 47

@mickstuder wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

Again, TOO FUNNY!

 

Free speech is legal!  Even when you are angry.

 

Actions taken are subjected to legal law enforcement.

 

Candidate or President Trump took no actions that broke the law!

 

You folks need to get over yourselves, this is over... Move on!

 

 

 


Heh heh

 

John Gotti was Real Upset when Sammy the Bull Gravano Started Telling the FBI about all the things Gotti had done illegally...............

 

Gotti used his First Ammendment Rights to Talk About How Angry He Was

 

Gotti then went to Jail for Life - it had nothing to do with what he said execising his Free Speech

 

It was because of all the Illegal Things he did 

 

Not that he was using his Free Speech to Complain that he GOT CAUGHT

 

It took awhile but Gotti - DIED IN PRISON

 

 

Heh heh I seriously doubt Gotti went to jail for being upset.

 

 


 

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
147
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
146
Views

Re: 10 Potential Obstructions of Justice - That's TEN

146 Views
Message 35 of 47

@mickstuder wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@aruzinsky wrote:

There is nothing morally wrong with obstruction of witch hunt.

 


That is a good point - when you are under attack by corrupted elements of the DoJ and being spied on for partisan purposes by corrupt elements of the Administration, I'd say fighting back is just human.


Complete Absurdity

 

Trump was the President when the Mueller Investigation was Commissoned by his own Justice Department - Rod Rosenstein Commissioned the Mueller Investigation - Rod Rosenstein was hired by Trump

 

If Trump Thought it was a Witch Hunt & a Hoax he could have fired Rosenstein and Mueller & Stopped the Investigation Anytime He Wanted

 

He Fired Comey To Try & Stop it - he could have just kept going through the Entire Justice Department

 

Why Didn't He Fire Rpsenstein & Mueller

 

Here Are the FACTS

 

President Donald Trump nominated Rosenstein to serve as Deputy Attorney General for the United States Department of Justice on February 1, 2017.

 

Rosenstein was confirmed by the U.S. Senate on April 25, 2017.

 

In May 2017, he authored a memo that President Trump cited as the basis for his decision to dismiss FBI Director James Comey.[6]

 

Rosenstein is still there

 

 

trump 25.png

 

 

Yes, he is  - your point?

 

Then there is Comey, Strzuk, Ohr, Clapper, etal. so, once again -  when you are under attack by corrupted elements of the DoJ and being spied on for partisan purposes by corrupt elements of the Administration, I'd say fighting back is just human.

 

Source - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rod_Rosenstein

 

 

 

 


 

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
146
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
146
Views

Re: 10 Potential Obstructions of Justice - That's TEN

146 Views
Message 36 of 47

This is like investigating a bank robbery that never happened!

 

No crime was commited by Trump or his campaign.

 

Deal with it...

 

 

VIMTSTL
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
146
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
146
Views

Re: 10 Potential Obstructions of Justice - That's TEN

146 Views
Message 37 of 47

@jimc91 wrote:

Again, TOO FUNNY!

 

Free speech is legal!  Even when you are angry.

 

Actions taken are subjected to legal law enforcement.

 

Candidate or President Trump took no actions that broke the law!

 

You folks need to get over yourselves, this is over... Move on!

 

 

 


Heh heh

 

John Gotti was Real Upset when Sammy the Bull Gravano Started Telling the FBI about all the things Gotti had done illegally...............

 

Gotti used his First Ammendment Rights to Talk About How Angry He Was

 

Gotti then went to Jail for Life - it had nothing to do with what he said execising his Free Speech

 

It was because of all the Illegal Things he did 

 

Not that he was using his Free Speech to Complain that he GOT CAUGHT

 

It took awhile but Gotti - DIED IN PRISON

 

 

 

 

 

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
146
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
147
Views

Re: 10 Potential Obstructions of Justice - That's TEN

147 Views
Message 38 of 47

Again, TOO FUNNY!

 

Free speech is legal!  Even when you are angry.

 

Actions taken are subjected to legal law enforcement.

 

Candidate or President Trump took no actions that broke the law!

 

You folks need to get over yourselves, this is over... Move on!

 

 

 

VIMTSTL
Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
147
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
1
Kudos
155
Views

Re: 10 Potential Obstructions of Justice - That's TEN

155 Views
Message 39 of 47

@rk9152 wrote:

@aruzinsky wrote:

There is nothing morally wrong with obstruction of witch hunt.

 


That is a good point - when you are under attack by corrupted elements of the DoJ and being spied on for partisan purposes by corrupt elements of the Administration, I'd say fighting back is just human.


Complete Absurdity

 

Trump was the President when the Mueller Investigation was Commissoned by his own Justice Department - Rod Rosenstein Commissioned the Mueller Investigation - Rod Rosenstein was hired by Trump

 

If Trump Thought it was a Witch Hunt & a Hoax he could have fired Rosenstein and Mueller & Stopped the Investigation Anytime He Wanted

 

He Fired Comey To Try & Stop it - he could have just kept going through the Entire Justice Department

 

Why Didn't He Fire Rpsenstein & Mueller

 

Here Are the FACTS

 

President Donald Trump nominated Rosenstein to serve as Deputy Attorney General for the United States Department of Justice on February 1, 2017.

 

Rosenstein was confirmed by the U.S. Senate on April 25, 2017.

 

In May 2017, he authored a memo that President Trump cited as the basis for his decision to dismiss FBI Director James Comey.[6]

 

Rosenstein is still there

 

 

trump 25.png

 

 

Source - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rod_Rosenstein

 

 

 

 

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Report Inappropriate Content
1
Kudos
155
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
0
Kudos
160
Views

Re: 10 Potential Obstructions of Justice - That's TEN

160 Views
Message 40 of 47

@aruzinsky wrote:

There is nothing morally wrong with obstruction of witch hunt.

 


That is a good point - when you are under attack by corrupted elements of the DoJ and being spied on for partisan purposes by corrupt elements of the Administration, I'd say fighting back is just human.

Report Inappropriate Content
0
Kudos
160
Views