Rethink your job search with the AARP job board. Find opportunities for experienced workers today.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: 10 Potential Obstructions of Justice - That's TEN

Message 1 of 47

@rk9152 wrote:

And speaking of Rosenstein - 

Image may contain: one or more people and meme, text that says 'I RECOMMENDED IN A LETTER FOR TRUMP TO FIRE COMEY DEPUTY ATTORNEY GENERAL ROD ROSENSTEIN AND THEN I TOLD MUELLER TO INVESTIGATE TRUMP FOR FIRING COMEY'

I BASICALLY DO WHATEVER - ANYONE - TELLS ME TO DO

HERE I AM JUST LAST WEEK - STANDING LIKE A STATUE GUARDING BARR'S VIRTUE

Rosenstein Statue .png

HERE IS A CLOSEUP OF ME FROM LAST WEEK IN MY OFFICE AFTER POSING AS A BARR PRESS CONFERENCE STATUE & NEVER BLINKING THE ENTIRE TIME

Rosenstein Statue 1.png

Source - https://thehill.com/hilltv/rising/439535-ex-federal-prosecutor-rosenstein-looked-like-he-was-a-hosta...

( " China if You're Listening - Get Trumps Tax Returns " )

" )
" - Anonymous

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 47

And speaking of Rosenstein - 

Image may contain: one or more people and meme, text that says 'I RECOMMENDED IN A LETTER FOR TRUMP TO FIRE COMEY DEPUTY ATTORNEY GENERAL ROD ROSENSTEIN AND THEN I TOLD MUELLER TO INVESTIGATE TRUMP FOR FIRING COMEY'

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 47

@rk9152 wrote:

@Olderscout66 wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

This is like investigating a bank robbery that never happened!

No crime was commited by Trump or his campaign.

Deal with it...

Did not read the Mueller report I see. Mueller said they could NOT declare lil donny innocent, but since he's a sitting ToadPOTUS, they can't indict him either, and he evaded giving in person testimony so HE was never questioned.

He's rapidly approaching his Historic TEN-THOUSANDTH LIE WHILE IN OFFICE, he's an adulterous whoremonger who the report found had obstructed justice AT LEAST 10 times, he is destroying all our alliances and fawning over bloodthursty tyrants while cedeing our World Leadership to Putin whose PsyOps Warriors put the Toad in office.

Republicans are gutless wonders who long ago abandoned Justice for Power so the Senate will NEVER convict him of anything and we'll have to wait until November 2020 to vote him OUT and Jan 2021 to THROW him out.

THEN we will be able to indict, try, convict and JAIL donny and his treasonous family where they'll share accomodations with his most senior staff.

I can't wait to see the indictment for mis-estimating the crowd size at the inauguration.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 47

9152 says

"Read carefully - I offered no defense, just facts."

----------------

You're right about one thing , you offer no defense and may I also add accepting lies makes for lack of Credibility .

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 47

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Panjandrum wrote:

rk9152:   That is a good point - when you are under attack by corrupted elements of the DoJ and being spied on for partisan purposes by corrupt elements of the Administration, I'd say fighting back is just human.

Could you clarify that a bit? Which administration are you talking about since the Mueller investigation didn't exist under any administration but Trump? It would also be helpful to produce some proof of corruption in the DOJ, because opinions coming from Fox News are worthless. LOL

The groundwork was laid by the Obama DoJ. Remember the fraudulent use of the Opposition research material from Fusion GPS to spy on the other Party. And remember Comey leaking privileged conversations through a friend to the NYT to ensure an investigation (he said).

Could you you claeify(sic) a bit - just what Fox report are you whining about. It seems like it has to e reported by MSNBC for you to accept it. BTW - the above was.

Oh here we go with "Obama" again!   "Opposition research"?  Obsessed?  

trump made his own bed, accept it.

Sure - what do you think Fusion GPS was hired for? The events did happen while Obama was President. So, yes, "again".

Do you happen to know what Fox report your client was referring to?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 47

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Olderscout66 wrote:

@aruzinsky wrote:

There is nothing morally wrong with obstruction of witch hunt.

Meaningless since the FBI does NOT conduct "Witch hunts" and tRump has no morals.

Minor corrections - the FBI isn't supposed to conduct partisan witch hunts and Mueller was not charged with evaluating morals

The defense you offer isn't acceptable in a court of law, where trump will eventually end up.

Read carefully - I offered no defense, just facts.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 47

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@mickstuder wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@aruzinsky wrote:

That is a good point - when you are under attack by corrupted elements of the DoJ and being spied on for partisan purposes by corrupt elements of the Administration, I'd say fighting back is just human.

Complete Absurdity

Trump was the President when the Mueller Investigation was Commissoned by his own Justice Department - Rod Rosenstein Commissioned the Mueller Investigation - Rod Rosenstein was hired by Trump

If Trump Thought it was a Witch Hunt & a Hoax he could have fired Rosenstein and Mueller & Stopped the Investigation Anytime He Wanted

He Fired Comey To Try & Stop it - he could have just kept going through the Entire Justice Department

Why Didn't He Fire Rpsenstein & Mueller

Here Are the FACTS

President Donald Trump nominated Rosenstein to serve as Deputy Attorney General for the United States Department of Justice on February 1, 2017.

Rosenstein was confirmed by the U.S. Senate on April 25, 2017.

In May 2017, he authored a memo that President Trump cited as the basis for his decision to dismiss FBI Director James Comey.[6]

Rosenstein is still there

trump 25.png

Yes, he is  - your point?

Then there is Comey, Strzuk, Ohr, Clapper, etal. so, once again -  when you are under attack by corrupted elements of the DoJ and being spied on for partisan purposes by corrupt elements of the Administration, I'd say fighting back is just human.

Source - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rod_Rosenstein

Obstruction of Justice  may be "fighting back" to you .............. but it is illegal.

Agreed - what has that to do with Rosenstein still being there?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 47

@Olderscout66 wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

Deal with it...

Did not read the Mueller report I see. Mueller said they could NOT declare lil donny innocent, but since he's a sitting ToadPOTUS, they can't indict him either, and he evaded giving in person testimony so HE was never questioned.

He's rapidly approaching his Historic TEN-THOUSANDTH LIE WHILE IN OFFICE, he's an adulterous whoremonger who the report found had obstructed justice AT LEAST 10 times, he is destroying all our alliances and fawning over bloodthursty tyrants while cedeing our World Leadership to Putin whose PsyOps Warriors put the Toad in office.

Republicans are gutless wonders who long ago abandoned Justice for Power so the Senate will NEVER convict him of anything and we'll have to wait until November 2020 to vote him OUT and Jan 2021 to THROW him out.

THEN we will be able to indict, try, convict and JAIL donny and his treasonous family where they'll share accomodations with his most senior staff.

As to the PsyOps Warriors putting the President into office - there is no proof that they changed a single vote. However, their efforts to weaken us through division is doing well, as you posts clearly illustrate.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 47

@Olderscout66 wrote:

@jimc91 wrote:

Deal with it...

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 47

@ChasKy53 wrote:

@rk9152 wrote:

@Olderscout66 wrote:

@aruzinsky wrote:

Meaningless since the FBI does NOT conduct "Witch hunts" and tRump has no morals.

Minor corrections - the FBI isn't supposed to conduct partisan witch hunts and Mueller was not charged with evaluating morals

The defense you offer isn't acceptable in a court of law, where trump will eventually end up.

Wrong as usual. Jury nullification is legal. 

Jury nullification is the final legal defense when the laws themselves are immoral such as some laws that existed in Nazi Germany, or, when superficially moral laws are immorally selectively applied for political purposes.

Old Witch
Kudos
Views