Make the best choices for your Medicare needs with AARP’s Medicare Made Easy. Try it today!

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: 10 Planks

Message 51 of 138

@TxGrandpa2wrote:

@john258wrote:

@rk9152wrote:

Tx - I blame you for this electoral college and slavery being related to Karl Marx and his 10 planks madness. You took the bait.

Look our far right children are fighting.

Shows that we don't follow your political 'masters' doesn't it.

No it shows you do as neither one of you are leaders, but enablers. That means you have no parent direction from the top on this one.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 52 of 138

@john258wrote:

@rk9152wrote:

Tx - I blame you for this electoral college and slavery being related to Karl Marx and his 10 planks madness. You took the bait.

Shows that we don't follow your political 'masters' doesn't it.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 53 of 138

@rk9152wrote:

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 54 of 138

@Snoopy48wrote:

@TxGrandpa2wrote:

@Snoopy48wrote:

That is why we ended up with Trump as President. Hope he doesn't follow the actions of the leaders of Ancient Rome.

To the contrary, the Democrats selected as their candidate the only person that Trump could have beat.  The choice was between Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum.

And the right picked tweedle dumber.

But he was elected President.

So are you ready to return to the topic?

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 55 of 138

@TxGrandpa2wrote:

@creppelrmwrote:

That's right, blame everyone else for your short comings.

You have.

Yes I admit I have shortcomings.   But at least I'm not a Republican.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 56 of 138

I doubt Thomas Paine would help with an understanding of the term "neoMarism". However, discussing the 10 planks could help.

I assume you mean Marxism 

Throughout the ages people have looked for solutions to address poverty, it predates Marx or Paine.

It predates the written word.

The whole idea of class struggle can't exist without the construct of classes, the theories came after the problem, it doesn't matter if it was Marx, Paine, Jesus, Buddha or Krishna.

The ten planks or anything like it is just a link the chain.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 57 of 138

@rk9152wrote:

@Snoopy48wrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@Snoopy48wrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@Snoopy48wrote:

@rk9152wrote:

Any further thoughts on the 10 planks? That is the topic, not your perspective on my feelings.

You just proved you have no interest in having a discussion on this topic again. All you want is to attack anyone who doesn’t agree with you that all progressives are ‘neoMarxists’. 

As as far as the rest of your claims -  they appear to be just made up like most of your claims.

Did you not notice that I was responding to this pettiness, "Somebody seem very hurt that everyone doesn’t fall for his accusations..."?

Now, what did I make up - the 10 planks??? 

Once again you prove you do not have any interest in actually having a discussion of a topic you started. You cannot even keep up with the discussion others offer.

Once again - you suggested that I made something up - what did I make up, the 10 planks??

And, as to the topic - what are your thoughts about the 10 planks?

I already posted my thoughts on the 10 planks. Maybe you should actually read what others post instead of just demanding that everyone just agree with you.

You did post, "As as far as the rest of your claims -  they appear to be just made up like most of your claims" and I am trying to find out what about the 10 planks you think I made up.

Can you cite one post where I have demanded that anyone agree with me. That is another of those dodges often used by posters who have run out of ideas but just have to post something.

Sorry, you have such a hard time reading and understanding plain English. You can continue to play your games as long as you wish and I will respond or not depending on how I feel.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 58 of 138

@TxGrandpa2wrote:

@Snoopy48wrote:

If you don't want others to say anything about your life stop injecting it into every subject. I for one couldn't care less about your ancestors or your current living arrangements I have my own life to live.

I wasn't the one injecting anything in the posters post.  Why are you injecting yourself in this?  Just ignore it.  You're keeping it going.  By the way how is Charlie Brown?

No one mentioned anything about your life until you posted about it. Charlie Brown is still a blockhead.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 59 of 138

@TxGrandpa2wrote:

@Snoopy48wrote:

That is why we ended up with Trump as President. Hope he doesn't follow the actions of the leaders of Ancient Rome.

To the contrary, the Democrats selected as their candidate the only person that Trump could have beat.  The choice was between Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum.

And the right picked tweedle dumber.

Kudos
Views
Kudos
Views

Message 60 of 138

@creppelrmwrote:

That's right, blame everyone else for your short comings.

You have.

Kudos
Views