It’s Brain Health Awareness Month! Check out Staying Sharp and its new features designed to support brain health.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: 10 Planks

Message 41 of 138

@rk9152wrote:

@Snoopy48wrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@Snoopy48wrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@Snoopy48wrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@Snoopy48wrote:

@rk9152wrote:

Any further thoughts on the 10 planks? That is the topic, not your perspective on my feelings.

You just proved you have no interest in having a discussion on this topic again. All you want is to attack anyone who doesn’t agree with you that all progressives are ‘neoMarxists’. 

As as far as the rest of your claims -  they appear to be just made up like most of your claims.

Did you not notice that I was responding to this pettiness, "Somebody seem very hurt that everyone doesn’t fall for his accusations..."?

Now, what did I make up - the 10 planks??? 

Once again you prove you do not have any interest in actually having a discussion of a topic you started. You cannot even keep up with the discussion others offer.

Once again - you suggested that I made something up - what did I make up, the 10 planks??

And, as to the topic - what are your thoughts about the 10 planks?

I already posted my thoughts on the 10 planks. Maybe you should actually read what others post instead of just demanding that everyone just agree with you.

You did post, "As as far as the rest of your claims -  they appear to be just made up like most of your claims" and I am trying to find out what about the 10 planks you think I made up.

Can you cite one post where I have demanded that anyone agree with me. That is another of those dodges often used by posters who have run out of ideas but just have to post something.

Sorry, you have such a hard time reading and understanding plain English. You can continue to play your games as long as you wish and I will respond or not depending on how I feel.

Well, if you do opt in I hope it has to do with Marx's 10 planks not your silliness about claiming I demand agreement. That is no true - I request discussion on the topic, not agreement.

I'm glade someone diverted the conversation from the silly Marx's planks which many of our fine posters have proven to be obsolete, out dated and dimwitted.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 42 of 138

@rk9152wrote:

@gruffstuffwrote:

I doubt Thomas Paine would help with an understanding of the term "neoMarism". However, discussing the 10 planks could help.

I assume you mean Marxism 

Throughout the ages people have looked for solutions to address poverty, it predates Marx or Paine.

It predates the written word.

The whole idea of class struggle can't exist without the construct of classes, the theories came after the problem, it doesn't matter if it was Marx, Paine, Jesus, Buddha or Krishna.

The ten planks or anything like it is just a link the chain.

No, I mean neoMarxism. The distinction is that "Marxism" is a political philosophy contained in a book. I use the term "neoMarxism" to describe the Progressive Movements which is an effort to use political and social reality to implement the ideology.

Marx went well beyond poverty. His concept involved every aspect of human life.

However, I have listed the 10 planks - are you in agreement with any of them? 

You simply use neoMarxism to attack. The Progressive Movement has no more association with Marx than the Conservative Movement has with Hitler and Nazis.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 43 of 138

@TxGrandpa2wrote:

@Snoopy48wrote:

@TxGrandpa2wrote:

@Snoopy48wrote:

That is why we ended up with Trump as President. Hope he doesn't follow the actions of the leaders of Ancient Rome.

To the contrary, the Democrats selected as their candidate the only person that Trump could have beat.  The choice was between Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum.

And the right picked tweedle dumber.

But he was elected President.

So are you ready to return to the topic?

I have just responded to your posts, none of which pertained to the purported topic. It is interesting that some who seldom post about the supposed topic continue to expect others to 'return to the topic'.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 44 of 138

@rk9152wrote:

@gruffstuffwrote:

I doubt Thomas Paine would help with an understanding of the term "neoMarism". However, discussing the 10 planks could help.

Throughout the ages people have looked for solutions to address poverty, it predates Marx or Paine.

The whole idea of class struggle can't exist without the construct of classes, the theories came after the problem, it doesn't matter if it was Marx, Paine, Jesus, Buddha or Krishna.

@gruffstuffis absolutely and irrefutably correct!

No, I mean neoMarxism. The distinction is that "Marxism" is a political philosophy contained in a book. I use the term "neoMarxism" to describe the Progressive Movements which is an effort to use political and social reality to implement the ideology.

The planks are a 170 year old political theory that has never completely succeeded in long term implementation due to the irrefutable fact that human nature - the way H.Sapiens has evolved makes implementation impossible over the long term...

China no longer practices pure communism - it has been found that various kinds of non-communist exceptions are working extremely well - and more are being implemented - because they match up with the way that H.Sapiens has evolved to be...

On the other hand - pure capitalism/fascism/dictatorship has never succeeded in the long term either - and it never will - as multiple revolutions world wide amply demonstrate.

In the late 1910s and early 1920s - a bunch of delusional crackpots got a twist their panties about communism - due to their irrational fears and their chauvinistic and jingoistic paranoia - the sane majority of American Citizens never bought into that scam...

In the early 50s the alcoholic/morphine addict McCarthy got a bunch of fools, ninnies and dolts all fired up....  

Once again, the sane majority of American Citizens didn't buy the scam.

McCarthy's political demise was welcomed by the majority of patriotic American Citizens, who once again, did not buy into that scam.

Vietnam - yet another bogus construct of lies and misrepresentations that was recognized by the majority of American Citizens to have been a scam propped up with lies.

It's now widely recognized to have been a stupid mistake.

So now the same old tired and untruthful scam is being pushed again - and once again only illogical and irrational extreme right fringe crackpots are buying into it.

The sane majority of American Citizens - as usual - are not buying into the scam - this time ginned up in support of a lifelong coward, racist, liar, adulterer, and dishonest real estate scam artist...

So - which of trump's planks - cowardice - racism - lying - adultery - or real estate scamming "rings a bell" and makes republicans/conservatives/trump-suckers drool in a Pavlovian manner?

Thus far, it appears that all five make trump supporters drool like Pavlov's dogs...

He is useless on top of the ground - he should be under it - inspiring the cabbages... Mark Twain 1894 - APPLIES TO TRUMP TODAY
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 45 of 138

@gruffstuffwrote:

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 46 of 138

@Snoopy48wrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@Snoopy48wrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@Snoopy48wrote:

@rk9152wrote:

@Snoopy48wrote:

@rk9152wrote:

Any further thoughts on the 10 planks? That is the topic, not your perspective on my feelings.

You just proved you have no interest in having a discussion on this topic again. All you want is to attack anyone who doesn’t agree with you that all progressives are ‘neoMarxists’. 

As as far as the rest of your claims -  they appear to be just made up like most of your claims.

Did you not notice that I was responding to this pettiness, "Somebody seem very hurt that everyone doesn’t fall for his accusations..."?

Now, what did I make up - the 10 planks??? 

Once again you prove you do not have any interest in actually having a discussion of a topic you started. You cannot even keep up with the discussion others offer.

Once again - you suggested that I made something up - what did I make up, the 10 planks??

And, as to the topic - what are your thoughts about the 10 planks?

I already posted my thoughts on the 10 planks. Maybe you should actually read what others post instead of just demanding that everyone just agree with you.

You did post, "As as far as the rest of your claims -  they appear to be just made up like most of your claims" and I am trying to find out what about the 10 planks you think I made up.

Can you cite one post where I have demanded that anyone agree with me. That is another of those dodges often used by posters who have run out of ideas but just have to post something.

Sorry, you have such a hard time reading and understanding plain English. You can continue to play your games as long as you wish and I will respond or not depending on how I feel.

Well, if you do opt in I hope it has to do with Marx's 10 planks not your silliness about claiming I demand agreement. That is no true - I request discussion on the topic, not agreement.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 47 of 138

@creppelrmwrote:

@rk9152wrote:

Tx - I blame you for this electoral college and slavery being related to Karl Marx and his 10 planks madness. You took the bait.

That's right, blame everyone else for your short comings.

My shortcomings? I was not involved in the electoral college and slavery diversion.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 48 of 138

@TxGrandpa2wrote:

@john258wrote:

Speaking of strange posts. Why the reference to NK? Did you get the medals from Donald today with his and Kims on it. I hear that you must wear it everyday. Just think our Far Right now tell us Donald and Kim are just alike. Well thinking people have know that for some time. Two Dicators.

Many of mine were earned in Vietnam.  How many did you earn?

Making it about you again. Well you have earned the Donald - Kim one. Read James Clapper book as he tells us the Ruissians gave the election to Trump. Trump owned and paid for by Russia.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 49 of 138

@TxGrandpa2wrote:

@john258wrote:

Speaking of strange posts. Why the reference to NK? Did you get the medals from Donald today with his and Kims on it. I hear that you must wear it everyday. Just think our Far Right now tell us Donald and Kim are just alike. Well thinking people have know that for some time. Two Dicators.

Show me

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 50 of 138

@john258wrote:

Kudos
Views