Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: 10 Most Violent States in America

Message 1 of 20

@Olderscout66 wrote:

NOT is just regurgitating the GOPer mime that cities are evil because they vote Democratic. 

Cities aren't evil because they vote Democrat. The cities are cesspools filled with crime according to FBI statistics. These cities are run by Democrats, occupied by Democrats, and are unable to stop the Democrat thugs from committing more crimes. The people that commit the crimes are evil. You can connect the dots.

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 20

NOT is just regurgitating the GOPer mime that cities are evil because they vote Democratic.

But the reality is that in ANY popultion, figure 10% are no dang good, and that doesn't change much until the density gets a couple standard deviations away from the mean.

What is a much better predictor of violent crime is access to firearms, but to see this you need to compare American cities with someplace very like America in everything EXCEPT the influence of the NRAGOP - a place like CANADA is a great place to begin.

Canadian cities tend to vote for more liberal governments just like we do in the USA, and for the same reason - the jobs in the cities require a much higher degree of education and mental accuity than jobs in the country.

But there is no NRAGOP in Canada, so they are not awash in guns. Without all the guns, Canadians are much less likely to resolve differences with gunfire, in their cities and in the countryside.

Sorry NOT, it has nothing to do with population density or Democratic governments. It has EVERYTHING to do with mental "density" - the extremily dense NRAGOP insists on arming those who kill our children, be they attending school in a small town or a rock concert in a major city.

STOP THE CRIME

VOTE OUT THE NRAGOP IN NOVEMBER.

Kudos
Views
Regular Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 20

@CriticalThinking wrote:

I would invite any intelligent, independent person to read our posts in this thread and judge for themselves. Examine the arguments, verify the facts, and assess the logic utiilized throughout.

I think we learned if someone does NOT understand LOGIC, there's nothing we can do to help them. At least that explains why someone who doesn't understand logic, would worship his Supreme Leader, Donald Trump.

To sum up this post:  "HEEEEEEEEELP!  I have no facts and never use logic so I'll accuse others of not understanding it, make a derogatory comment about the poeple who disagree with me and see if I can get someone to agree with me."  Hint:  If you have no facts there is no rule that states that you have to post something that proves you have none.

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

10 Most Violent States in America

Message 4 of 20

I would invite any intelligent, independent person to read our posts in this thread and judge for themselves. Examine the arguments, verify the facts, and assess the logic utiilized throughout.

I think we learned if someone does NOT understand LOGIC, there's nothing we can do to help them. At least that explains why someone who doesn't understand logic, would worship his Supreme Leader, Donald Trump.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 20

@CriticalThinking wrote:

I don't have to say a word. All one has to do is read the posts of Not Happening and they'll understand why he cherishes and worships Donald Trump. Niether one can ever admit they are wrong.

You have posted lie after lie in this and other threads and you say I must admit I'm wrong? Now you should start your nervous laughing.

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 20

I don't have to say a word. All one has to do is read the posts of Not Happening and they'll understand why he cherishes and worships Donald Trump. Niether one can ever admit they are wrong.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 20

@CriticalThinking wrote:

Not Happening still doesn't get it. I never argued that many democratic controlled cities do not have high crime rates because they do. It's the logic of NH which is flawed. Whether the government of a city is Democratic or Republican doesn't determine the crime rate. 

NH said, "All you have to is pick a state (any state) and Google the town or city in that state that has the highest crime."

OK, I'll play his silly game. I did Florida and Miami has one of the highest crime rates of a major city. Miami has a REPUBLICAN MAYOR. It's also the home state of Marco Rubio and they have a Republican Governor, Rick Scott.

Now you're talking about the mayor of Miami? What's next, the color of Miami's sky? BTW, Miami (Dade County is a blue county) not Republican. Maybe that explains all your criminal Democrat thugs!

Currently, Democrats account for about 42 percent of registered voters in Miami-Dade, followed by 31 percent without a party affiliation and 27 percent registering as Republicans.

http://www.tampabay.com/florida-politics/buzz/2017/11/22/why-democrats-feel-miami-dade-is-moving-the...

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 20

Not Happening still doesn't get it. I never argued that many democratic controlled cities do not have high crime rates because they do. It's the logic of NH which is flawed. Whether the government of a city is Democratic or Republican doesn't determine the crime rate. 

NH said, "All you have to is pick a state (any state) and Google the town or city in that state that has the highest crime."

OK, I'll play his silly game. I did Florida and Miami has one of the highest crime rates of a major city. Miami has a REPUBLICAN MAYOR. It's also the home state of Marco Rubio and they have a Republican Governor, Rick Scott.

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 9 of 20

All you have to is pick a state (any state) and Google the town or city in that state that has the highest crime. Then Google the town/city name and ask Google if they are Democrat or Republican and voila, you will have your answer.

No peeking - it's Democrat!

Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 10 of 20

Why is Not Happening completely allergic to Logic? NH wrote,  "Let me explain it to you in terms you can easily understand. If the city has a preponderance of Democrats, they will  a high crime rate. It's really that simple. I know you don't want to hear the obvious but it is what it is!"

NYC is almost all Democratic and it has a LOW crime rate.

Kudos
Views