Highlighted
Conversationalist
Kudos
Views

Message 1 of 3

There are plenty of theories out there that this massacre was a conspiracy.  My son lives in Vegas and someone in law enforcement he knows says the shooter acted alone.  Since then, another shooting that happened at a church near here in Tx shocked the country.  We're not even safe in a church.  A lawsuit ensued in 3 major cities against those entrusted to enforce background checks.  This shooter was a disgraced, deranged veteran who never should have been allowed to own an automatic weapon.  I still maintain that the original signers of the Constitution could never have imagined the world we live in now.  We need an amendment that states it unlawful to own an automatic weapon.  Why would anyone need an AK 47?  Coming up is a TV documentary on CBS re Waco and the Davidian Complex where 80 ppl died, as a result of illegal weapons.  This should make a huge moral point when innocent ppl were killed.  The argument of the shooters with mental illness wears thin.  Sorry, I don't buy it.  The NRA continues to fight against any changes, but now the rest of us have a different opinion.  When will we see another massacre?  

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Honored Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 3

I'm so sorry your kids went through that.  How tragic.  I hope they are finding support when and where needed.   Sending my thoughts to you all. 

Kudos
Views
Highlighted
Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

1-October memorial for the lost and the impacted...

Message 3 of 3

I'd like to ask everyone pray to their higher entity for the people we lost 1-Oct in Las Vegas at the Route 91 concert.

And for the folks who escaped (including my two youngest daughters and their step-sis)...

This is going to be extremely tough "holiday" season for many of us. I cannot even begin to explain how devastated I feel right now for the families and friends of those we lost.

I cannot even explain how I feel right now, having found my daughters were unharmed.

We cannot, as a country, forget our greatest losses; we cannot, as a country, continue to allow this to happen!

War/trade issues must cease; automatic weapons have no place in public.

That's it. Stop the madness!

#VegasStrong

#ImpeachNow

cc Tom Steyer

#VegasStrong
Phil Harris, actor and showman, to John Fogerty of CCR: “If I’d known I’d live this long, I’d have taken better care of myself.”
Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

September is Emergency Preparedness month.

Do you have an emergency plan in place?

Share or ask questions today.

Emergency preparedness kit