Prevention is the best medicine when it comes to avoiding surprise medical bills! Learn more.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: 1 MILLION PETITION FOR TRUMP'S TAX RETURNS - WHITEHOUSE.GOV

Message 1 of 9

@retiredtraveler wrote:

We gotta world full of hackers. In the news, every day. Ya mean none of them can get this?

Image result for computer hacker donald trump cartoon

If that happened the Right would SCREAM FOUL !!!  Yet it was OK for the Russians to hack into the DNC and state voter data bases.  Hypocrisy?

"The only thing man learns from history is man learns nothing from history"
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Trusted Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 2 of 9

We gotta world full of hackers. In the news, every day. Ya mean none of them can get this?

Image result for computer hacker donald trump cartoon

"...Why is everyone a victim? Take personal responsibility for your life..."
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 9
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 4 of 9

February 25, 2015: "I would release tax returns....I would certainly show tax returns if it was necessary....I have no objection to certainly showing tax returns."

January 24, 2016: "We're working on that now. I have very big returns, as you know, and I have everything all approved and very beautiful, and we'll be working that over in the next period of time....We're working on it right now, and at the appropriate time you'll be very satisfied."

February 25, 2016: "I will absolutely give my return, but I'm being audited now for two or three years, so I can't do it until the audit is finished, obviously."

May 10, 2016: "I'll release. Hopefully before the election I'll release."

September 26, 2016: "I don't mind releasing—I'm under a routine audit. And it'll be released....As soon as the audit's finished, it will be released."

October 9, 2016: "As soon as my routine audit is finished, I'll release my returns. I'll be very proud to. They're actually quite great."

http://reason.com/blog/2017/01/23/trump-definitively-forsakes-his-promis

Image result for image don't lie to me

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 5 of 9

If Trump HAS NOTHING TO HIDE HE WOULD RELEASE HIS TAXES.  I really don't care what he's worth, probably not as much as he says, since he's lied about almost everything.  Release of his taxes would show us his holdings in Russia and other countries that would be considered conflict of interest.  We would be able to see just how large his holdings are in Pakistan and Saudi Arabia--two Muslim countries who have had terorrists launch attacks in our country, but who were not included in Trump's ban. 

The simpliest way to look at this is--showing his returns would squelch all the outcry we are hearing from protesters around the country.  Little Donnie loves to be loved--if there was nothing to hide--he'd release his taxes.

Gee, I miss having a real President!!
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 6 of 9

All you Progressives who couldn't bring yourself to vote for Hillary, listen up:

THE HOUSE WAYS AND MEANS COMMITTEE HAS THE POWER TO COMPELL THE IRS TO RELEASE ANY INDIVIDUAL'S TAX RETURNS.

Sitting out elections or voting Green has given the control of Ways and means to REPUBLICANS who will NEVER compell Der Trumper to reveal his tax returns BECAUSE IT WOULD JEPRODIZE THEIR POLITICAL POWER.

You want to know just how far The Manchild (or as the FSB ((nee KGB)) calls him, Agent Orange) is in hock to the Oligarchs, Russian Mob and Putin? GET RID OF THE REPUBLICAN MAJORITY IN THE HOUSE.

They're ALL up for election in 2018, and there are more of you then there are GOPers who show up to keep them in power.

SO SHOW UP THIS TIME!

Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 7 of 9

Trump will never release his tax returns as they would show just how much of a 'house of cards' his billionaire status really is ..... a billionaire lifestyle funded by a continuous stream of loans .... and with loans from Russian banks/oligarchs as American banks (stiffed by Trump's numerous bankruptcies) have refused to loan him any more money.

DUMP TRUMP AND DITCH MITCH TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!!
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 8 of 9
I saw something online yesterday which said if Congress were to subpeona (sp?) his taxes, of course they won't it would be the quickest way to get him out of office.
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

1 MILLION PETITION FOR TRUMP'S TAX RETURNS - WHITEHOUSE.GOV

Message 9 of 9

Resistance Report: More than 1 million sign White House petition for Trump’s tax returns, breaking record

Garance Franke-Ruta
Senior Politics Editor
Yahoo NewsFebruary 21, 2017

DON’T MESS WITH TAXES. President Trump has taken to saying that no one cares about his taxes. And it’s true that he was able to win office while thumbing his nose at the transparency norm of releasing his tax returns while running for the White House. But the drumbeat of interest in them is not going away, and now the White House petition site registered a new milestone, the pro-transparency Sunlight Foundation noted Monday: The petition to “Immediately release Donald Trump’s full tax returns, with all information needed to verify emoluments clause compliance” passed more than 1 million signatures since it was launched on Inauguration Day. White House petitions need to draw more than 100,000 signatures within 30 days to be considered for an official response from the White House. The previous record holder was a 2012 petition to recognize the Westboro Baptist Church as a hate group, with more than 387,000 signatures, according to a Pew study of the White House petition site.
That Trump tax release petition is just one of a number of ongoing efforts to create public — and legal — pressure on the president to release his tax returns. “Sixteen states and the District of Columbia have proposed bills to prevent access to the presidential ballot without disclosing federal tax returns,” the AP reported Sunday. These measures are unlikely to succeed in most states where they have been proposed even if they make it through state legislatures, because their Republican governors — such as New Jersey’s Chris Christie — are almost certain not to sign them into law. Only five of the 16 states have Democratic governors. But even if only California and New York adopted the measures, turning what was a campaign norm into a campaign law, that would have some kind of impact in a world where the president needs solid support in those states to have a chance of winning the popular vote.
Elsewhere, a coalition of progressive groups has launched plans for a series of protests in more than 60 cities on April 15 to demand that Trump release his tax returns. The main Tax March will be held in Washington, D.C.
ON THE TOWN. Taxes came up at a town hall meeting Monday as well. CNN’s Kyung Lah was at Republican Rep. Scott Taylor’s town hall in Virginia, where attendees grumbled at his answer — he threw it back on them to hold Trump accountable for releasing his tax returns.

Kudos
Views
Replies
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Users
Announcements

Have a question about AARP membership or benefits? Ask it in the AARP Help Membership forum, Benefits & Discounts forum, or General forum.

multiple white question marks with center red question mark

Top Authors