Tell Congress to stop Rx greed and cut prescription drug prices now! Here’s how.

Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: The Hartford Insurance Company has increased Senior Auto Rates over 62% in Florida.

Message 1 of 4

@johnl909536  John here is a health care and insurance group. They are the closest group I could find.

http://community.aarp.org/t5/Medicare-Insurance/bd-p/bf59/page/2#

Posted by Dave the Lighthouse Keeper
Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker +
Kudos
Views

Re: The Hartford Insurance Company has increased Senior Auto Rates over 62% in Florida.

Message 2 of 4

thanks I don't see an insurance board.

Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 3 of 4

@johnl909536 John thank you for the notice. However,  I would like to advise that this is not the normal type of topic that is post here on the Front Porch. It is the type of topic posted on one of the insurance related forums. 

Welcome to AARP

Thank you

Posted by Dave the Lighthouse Keeper
Tags (1)
Kudos
Views
Info Seeker +
Kudos
Views
Replies

The Hartford Insurance Company has increased Senior Auto Rates over 62% in Florida.

Message 4 of 4

We recently received my auto renewal policy in Florida. We immediately noticed a huge increase in the liability part of the policy; even though we did not have any claims, did not get any tickets and did not cross any age barriers. My wife and I are both in our early 60's and purchased the policy based on AARPs' recommendation. Needless, to say we switched companies and our rate is even lower than last year. I am writing to inform both the senior population and the AARP endorsement board. Let the buyer beware.

Kudos
Views
Replies