AARP and the photographers of Magnum Photos look at older people living in new ways around the world in A New Age.

Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Re: THE HEAVENS- MOON, STARS, PLANETS, OR OTHER CELESTIAL BODIES

Message 21 of 24

A Sky Full Of Stars                Coldplay

Report Inappropriate Content
Kudos
Views
Treasured Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 22 of 24

"Milky Way" is a song by Syd Barrett from the outtakes/rarities album Opel. The song was recorded on 7 June 1970, and produced by Barrett's friend and former bandmate David Gilmour. It was one of eight then-unreleased tracks to be released on Opel.

Posted by Dave the Lighthouse Keeper
Tags (1)
Kudos
Views
Super Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views

Message 23 of 24

Assumming this is song title association (?) Not truly understanding from the post, but going with that, how about Nirvana's "Seasons in the Sun".

#VegasStrong

Phil Harris, actor and showman, to John Fogerty of CCR: “If I’d known I’d live this long, I’d have taken better care of myself.”
Kudos
Views
Valued Social Butterfly
Kudos
Views
Replies

THE HEAVENS- MOON, STARS, PLANETS, OR OTHER CELESTIAL BODIES

Message 24 of 24

HENDRIX- "THIRD STONE FROM THE SUN"; "FLY ME TO THE MOON"-  FRANKSINATRA; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3q6gKV2w3tc ;  "EMOTIONAL WEATHER REPORT"( A YELLOW BUTTERY BISCUIT OF A CUEBALL MOON")- TOM WAITS;  "HERE COMES THE SUN"- GEORGE HARRISON, ET AL; "GOOD DAY SUNSHINE"- THE BEATLES;

SUPERGIRL, NO REALLY I MEAN IT! HER REAL NAME & MINE ARE THE SAME( FIRST 2 NAMES ARE)
Kudos
Views
Replies